Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would a murderer hide the body?

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
Unless he left evidence on it, why hide the body or throw it in a lake? Let alone cut off certain body parts

Because then people are just reported as missing. A person can only be declared as dead when evidence is found or enough time has passed

throw the body in a desert place, there are many ways

Because then people are just reported as missing. A person can only be declared as dead when evidence is found or enough time has passed

That time will come anyway, so it's just delaying

I dont know but they all do it so might as well go with what works

There is way less evidence if they never find a body. Fuck, if a body is never found, the murderer has nothing to worry about, really.

There is way less evidence if they never find a body. Fuck, if a body is never found, the murderer has nothing to worry about, really.

Less evidence of who did it? How?

op reported to fbi for wrongthink

What the hell kinda evidence can they use to prosecute you, if they don't even know the person is dead or not? :feelsmega:

I meant, if the murderer left no fingerprints/DNA on the body

I meant, if the murderer left no fingerprints/DNA on the body
I guess... I just feel like the idea behind hiding the body is to delay/prevent further investigation against you.
In a scenario where you have no chance of being traced, I suppose you could just hit and run, with no worries about the corpse tho.

Because, if they suspect you killed them it is hard to convict without a body cause there is no concrete evidence he/she was murdered or even dead.

Unless he left evidence on it, why hide the body or throw it in a lake? Let alone cut off certain body parts
This is retarded, nearly all bodies have evidence. Not hiding it is risking wayyyyyy to much for the killer

This is retarded, nearly all bodies have evidence. Not hiding it is risking wayyyyyy to much for the killer

> goes on to give 0 examples

I watch quite a lot of murder documentaries, people who hide the body do really have a chance to get away with it even if they are the prime suspect. Whats better? Even if you are convicted you can always get a punishment reduction in exchange for the location of body. A lot of people get away with murdering their children this way.

Doesn't want anyone to suspect he did it. But that may be inevitable.

You need 600 Kg of wood to burn a body.

murder is what chad does