Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why would a guy like this marry a divorcee mom 12 years older than him?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Aquaman workout jason Momoa

He's 6'4", she's 5'2"
PremiereWarnerBrosPicturesJusticeLeague 1N0ybcFLtFl

What do the heights have to do with anything? It's not like he's the short one.

I hate that faggot

thats the best he can get in 2018

he always looks like hes evil ngl

She looks like a crack head, yet married a giga chad wtf?

Cuckpilled.

He "manned up."

Well he's ethnic.

Hypergamy has gone too far. It’s time to stop.

What's worse is nick jonas marrying a post wall curry whore. These cucks are fucking dumb.

I know a guy like this marrying someone 16 years older. A lot of this is probably her caring for him like his mother never did + let him cum on her face. In fact I know another guy who married an older woman as well same relationship dynamic.....so yah...this.

Before I clicked on the photo I thought she'd look like Emilia Clarke but instead there's a whole lotta nasty in her

Its a celebrity wedding. They'll be divorced within three years.

She looks like a literal fake-upmaxxed goblin, what the fuck. :lul:

Maybe he's taking soy based steroids or just wants to play on easy mode, auto aim.

She must have some bomb ass pussy. He could pull some 10/10 JB no problem

Because older MILFs are purplepilled and allow their toyboys to have multiple relations.

Well, it's over for gigachads I guess. Only the top .000000000001% will have reproduction rights in 2019.

Only women marry up, men have to marry down.

I hate that faggot
Me too, I hated him when I first saw him on GOT, and after that shity Justice Ligue movie everything that has him I pass, he was one of the worst things in that movie.

Fuck off with all this ''This is the best he can get in 2018'' bs because we all know it is not true. He is not only a tall gigachad, but he is also rich and famous, he could easily get a 10/10 young girl. I don't have many options but even me wouldn't marry her. However, he is not just dating her, if he decides to marry her having all the options he had it means that he actually loves her, and love being so rare, I don't think he really cares if she isn't that hot nor young.
What are you even mentioning her height? It is not like she is a dwarf and height on women is a matter of preference (unlike males when the talle the better is the way to go), I am tall as well (185/6'1 not that tall but tall anyway) and I love short girls especially around 5'1

He should have married a 6'2'' big boned polynesian woman and had alpha spawn instead they will be incels because he wants to fuck midget girls like rag dolls

Attachments

• Dolph-Lundgren.05.jpg
    Dolph-Lundgren.05.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 71
I knew it was gonna be momoa before I even clicked.

She’s like 50. Nto even fertile anymore. Jfl.

I heard he always liked her even when he was a teenager.. she was like in her 30’s back then.

Just because you're famous doesn't mean you're wise or intelligent. Many times when you are 6/10+ in any way your Halo Effect surrounds you with tons of Happy Bluepilled fools so you tend to make horrible decisions. If someone here who experienced true suffering and looked into the deepest depths of darkness and saw the truth became even a Chad Lite we would be able to maximize our looks for the most optimal partner we could find.

People here don't understand the importance of height, just fucking omega lol.

It's not that we have preferences for tall or short women, IT'S THAT WOMEN WANT FUCKING TALL GUYS. IT'S ALL THAT IT SHOWS.
WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT GOD DAMNIT? THE HEIGHTPILL IS ONE OF THE BLACKEST PILLS.

SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM EVEN IF HE DOES LOVE HER, SHE MARRIED HIM FOR HIS RESSOURCES.

He looks like a dirty suicide bomber.

Lisa Bonet?

Why didn't he just go after her daughter?

he´s over 30 so invisible to women. Because of his age he is the equivalent of an obese single mother with 5 kids.

You can´t have a single flaw or you are garbage to all women.

He now has virtually no fear of getting cucked or divorce raped, pretty smart tbh

Men fawned over her during her prime. She embodied this boho mysterious vibe, and has a pretty face. The gigachad still sees her this way.

Aside from the fact that women have unlimited smv relative to men, ofc.