Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHY WON'T MEN ACCEPT IT WHEN I PUT THEM IN THE FRIENDZONE??? REEEEEEEEEEE

Retarded

To be fair there is a weird amount of guys who think a woman being cold to you means attraction.

Adults don't play games. So I'm guessing this is a child posting on IncelTears.

To be fair there is a weird amount of guys who think a woman being cold to you means attraction.
Yeah pretty much ppl here would be surprised

Nothing but excuses above me. She's a cunt.

"Why is it so hard for men to understand I just want to use them for their money while I fuck Chad?"

Just be NT you autists :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

‘Respond really shortly and no emojis’ God I hate this trivial world we live in.

She sounds like the type of foid that leads men on then rejects them then has a laugh about it.

You aren't entitled to male friends.

You aren't entitled to male friends.
The Irony in all this is when they do find males who accept their friendship, those guys are usually married or have a GF and they try to fuck the guy out of spite.

The Irony in all this is when they do find males who accept their friendship, those guys are usually married or have a GF and they try to fuck the guy out of spite.
Holes find guys who are married or in relationship attractive, it's called mate choice copying. Holes still think like primitive cave women.

Really. No words.

Supposed masters of communication are frustrated SIGNALS don't work.

Guys (least the non-cucked) don't want to be friends with a woman. You don't relate like your bros. You can't be yourself like your bros. You don't have the same interests and generally it isn't one sided like the so-called female friendships. I've never had a real female friend. I've orbited two women after being put in the friendzone. The first one was the truest meaning as it was just a rejection and she had zero intentions of being "friends" or interacting with me from that moment on. The other I worked with (kek) so she was very eager to ask for favors. Like all things those were a one-way street as she would never lend a hand herself or want anything to do with me unless she was getting something out of it.

Good morning I hate women.

Because they don’t understand at all when a girl just wants to be friends. [...]what so ever, never start conversations, respond really shortly and no emojis

Hey, what a great friendship these guys are missing.

Bottom line: if she's not flirting with YOU first, it's over.

Girls dont want "male friends". They want male slaves.

why can femoid reject man instead of femoid's father? that way if you're good man you get prime loli and otherwise no loli so everyone is good instead of who can tiktokmog hardest which is stupid tbqhngl. if foid can reject then you get people who must be cuckolds and beg foid for chance to be loved. also if foid misbehaves and is impure then father takes care of her for bringing shame upon family. it is the only way

Men and women aren’t suppose to be friends

BASED AS FUCK...

Problem is that why should Men be friends with women when those women have sex with other male friends who just remain that?

You don't think we don't notice.

Man complains about having no friends (female or whatnot). He will then be berated for "not trying hard enough", or that people can "sense his toxicity", or some bullshit along those lines.
When a women does the same exact thing, it is the men who are supposedly at fault, not her. The women at hand is supposedly perfect friend material, while the man is, again, just "bitter and toxic".
Why can't bluepillers just understand that some women make absolutely shitty friends. Just cause I wan't to fuck you doesn't mean I want to be your friend. Most (if not almost to absolutely all) women are incapable of forming an actual friendship with men, with most male-female "friendships" being either distant acquaintances, or women who drag along their orbiters with scraps of pity validation in order to get an emotional tampon and free validation/stuff from said orbiters.
Just be NT you autists :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Literally IT's and bluepiller's advice. Sad world we live in.

Last edited:
Girls dont want "male friends". They want male slaves.

Based and blackpilled. No woman ever wants a male friend. She only wants:

Fuck buddies (guys who are chad)
Orbiters/slaves (guys who are not chad)

But male friends - genuine friends - never.

Based and blackpilled. No woman ever wants a male friend. She only wants:

Fuck buddies (guys who are chad)
Orbiters/slaves (guys who are not chad)

But male friends - genuine friends - never.
Couldnt have said it myself better

Not a single letter