Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why won't jackbud the dumb cunt failed normie cuck stop lurking on here with his banned account?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
@jackbud

Just lol if you think this cuck has actually put the incelosphere behind him.

Soiboi face 5a9814dc75f21

He fucked himself with associating his face and name with incels. Doubt he has anywhere to go except here.

I got a message for you @jackbud you fucking subhuman cuck.

its more like, jfl not ragefuel that bald retarded faggot is still around.

@whogivesafucc i see u too boyo

@blackletcel kys

I got a message for you @jackbud you fucking subhuman cuck.

This is more appropriate for incels.is than it is for any other site in the history of the internet.

The blackpill will never escape him he knows what all his new tinder dates want from him and as soon as his fame fades away it's over dawg, it's over.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
(Fuck this small ass phone and its small ass baby keyboard)

jackcuck is probably realizing that once an incel always an incel

You can't escape.
If you try it rips your heart out because.. once the truth is revealed, once you have seen what lies in the darkness of the Abyss, there is no going back, there is no hope, it is what it is and it doesn't take prisoners nor does it respect weakness, it cares not for young, old, smart or dumb. It is the truth.. and you can do nothing but accept it.. or be destroyed by it. Living with it or Dying with it.. that is what this knowledge forces us to do.

Why @Weirdcel got banned anyway? New profile pic suggests he was a LARPer.

well i guess what we say about the blackpill is true, once u are blackpilled u can never truly escape it. You can bluepill or redpill yourself as much as u want but if u have swallowed the blackpill then its STILL OVER

FRUSTRATION IS GROWING BIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
YOU'RE A DOUBLE NIGGER

“When I finally was exposed to all these normal, sane human beings who were kind to me, it just made me feel like a bad guy, being a part of this group,” Peterson said.

Aww, and all of those "normal, sane" Jew media members don't give a shit about you now.

Time to rope, Jack.

How else will he stay relevant? He has to give status updates (“I visited the forums and they’re even more warped than I remember!”) or no one will give a shit about him. We were his ticket to making docs or doing public speaking.

Is that the traitor cuck who said that females should be allowed in incel circles?

its more like, jfl not ragefuel that bald retarded faggot is still around.

@whogivesafucc i see u too boyo
I've seen him lurking around a lot recently, the fuck is he doing