Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why wont IT understand that most of us don't act like foid hating misogynists irl?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Why do they always say "women don't like you because you hate them and treat them bad, chud." NO I FUCKING DON'T. I treat foids with basic respect, I don't spread muhsogynistic comments irl, and I don't go out of my way to treat them badly. WHERE IS MY FUCKING GF?
Foids determine I am an ebil misogynist just by looking at my face and height.

It's written on your face you silly inkwell

It's written on your face you silly inkwell
61743.jpg

Why do they always say "women don't like you because you hate them and treat them bad, chud." NO I FUCKING DON'T. I treat foids with basic respect, I don't spread muhsogynistic comments irl, and I don't go out of my way to treat them badly. WHERE IS MY FUCKING GF?
Because that destroys the narrative that we are evil.

how i look when i leave the house

Screenshot 2024 03 08 123955

Nah bro, you'll eventually turn into one. And there's nothing wrong with it either. Fuck foids and their sensibilities... be as much as a dick to them (legally / for your safety) as you can. Fuck soyciety!

Inkies, it's because of your face and behavior.

Because foids have perfectly working personality detectors of course!

They think that how we act online is how we act in real life :feelskek:

Because their purpose isn't to try in good faith to understand incels. Their only purpose is to make fun of lonely sexless men. They hate men.

lol don’t even bother with that shithole of a subreddit nothing gets through to those dumb fucks. They’re irrelevant they crave a slice of that publicity that incels got

They are retarded gaslighters. That's why.

They claim that we only think we can ‘hide’ it but that it shows in our faces

Ironically it’s probably Chads that have the most confidence to be super sexist and misogynistic in front of women irl. As high inhib incels we know we’re on thin ice with women to begin with so most of actually probably come across as too nice I’d guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back