Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women hate me so much ?

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Women just hate my existence they always call me ugly stupid or elsewhere. When I apply for a Job they always say I do not fit it. When I want to help poor people they only care for their own money. Seriously foids in the 1980s to 1990s made a deal with the rich that they would support the crackdown on the poor in exchange for foids rights. Foids today have significantly more rights than men in any regard. Men basically destroyed men in the name of foids because of white night we are completely disposable and nobody cares. There’s no point in getting married anymore because divorce is basically inserted by foids. Why would an aging foid that’s losing her sexual market value stay with a men if she can just take his house and his children.

For my story foids in high school always called me names like loser, ugly, stupid foids basically said I would become an unemployed loser and that I would be the biggest failure of existence they ever saw. They bullied me till I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was sent to mental hospital. When I came out all foids just lost interest and ignored me totally - they hate my very existence even my own mother hates me.

In high school they loved one chad that they considered to be worth a lot. they though he would become a CEO or be an entrepreneur- long story short he shot himself and his girlfriend in Hamburg. However this did not stopped foids from calling him the best they ever saw or to just say what a wonderful man he was despite the fact that he shot somebody. They still love him more than me despite that fact that he murdered his girlfriend and then himself - foids still love him and hate me that’s just how much foids hate low status makes they would rather die with guys like him than to even waste a though about a normal incel.

Confederate flag

17 posts

Joined on my bday though

They hate you because of the way you look. They are showing their true colours now. Women actually hate ugly men....for being ugly.

I also receive only negativity from them. Dirty looks or they laugh at me. Or they give me death stares.

You answered your own question in the first sentence. Ugly men are not considered to be people.

you have the confederate flag. wa-men even left winged ones are secretly attracted to reactionaries. just wave the confed flag in public

Ugly men don't belong to any nation or race.

Women just hate my existence they always call me ugly stupid or elsewhere. When I apply for a Job they always say I do not fit it. When I want to help poor people they only care for their own money. Seriously foids in the 1980s to 1990s made a deal with the rich that they would support the crackdown on the poor in exchange for foids rights. Foids today have significantly more rights than men in any regard. Men basically destroyed men in the name of foids because of white night we are completely disposable and nobody cares. There’s no point in getting married anymore because divorce is basically inserted by foids. Why would an aging foid that’s losing her sexual market value stay with a men if she can just take his house and his children.

For my story foids in high school always called me names like loser, ugly, stupid foids basically said I would become an unemployed loser and that I would be the biggest failure of existence they ever saw. They bullied me till I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was sent to mental hospital. When I came out all foids just lost interest and ignored me totally - they hate my very existence even my own mother hates me.

In high school they loved one chad that they considered to be worth a lot. they though he would become a CEO or be an entrepreneur- long story short he shot himself and his girlfriend in Hamburg. However this did not stopped foids from calling him the best they ever saw or to just say what a wonderful man he was despite the fact that he shot somebody. They still love him more than me despite that fact that he murdered his girlfriend and then himself - foids still love him and hate me that’s just how much foids hate low status makes they would rather die with guys like him than to even waste a though about a normal incel.
Because you're ugly, short, autistic or any mix of the 3 :feelsrope:

I wonder why

Because you don't beat them and lie about your misogyny. Start beating foids up (in SIMS 3) and pretending you're a simp beta cuck to machiavellianmaxx.

You’re not gonna get away with being racist as a normie.

They hate you because of the way you look. They are showing their true colours now. Women actually hate ugly men....for being ugly.

I also receive only negativity from them. Dirty looks or they laugh at me. Or they give me death stares.

Yep, simply making eye contact is a brutal Blackpill, whenever I make eye contact I realise that most toilets would elect Hitler to exterminate people like me.

Why do men hate me so much?

foids basically said I would become an unemployed loser and that I would be the biggest failure of existence they ever saw.
Reverse psychology,toilets actually want you to be a good,little obedient wageslave and support the system that puts toilets on the pedestal.
even my own mother hates me.
same,and i hate that pos toilet too
foids hate low status
yes,toilets are opportunistic,they wait at the finish line for the winner,they don't help the person racing win,they just collect the rewards at the end.

do you have the news story for this? lol it sounds like quite a read

OMFG man it just goes to show how fucked women are, I am so sorry for you mate. May I add you

Women only care about looks, being a fucking asshole & mogging other guys in some stand out way.

yep me to have wrote a book about this

Women only care about looks, being a fucking asshole & mogging other guys in some stand out way.
These Parasites need weak man to leech and strong man to have fun with .

i wonder why i still have morals , lol Non nt Brain i guess.