Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women dating deformed men means nothing.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
When a man is truly deformed, there are women who will date him to virtue signal. They're not sexually attracted to him, but they want other women to see them and think, "wow, she's such a good person."

Whereas with guys like Blackops2cel and me, they wouldn't get that reaction. The reaction from other women would be, "Ew. Please tell me he has money."

So no, they're not with those guys for their "personalities." They're with them to impress other people with their charity.

Over for nondeformedcels.

More like they want to show men they are a good person.
If a Chad publicly dates a whale, it's because he wants to show to woman his standards are low which means more sympathy and simping from the girls who thirst for him on the internet.

Sometimes it's not only money. There are different things that can result in woman dating some subhumans. Such as cults and religions

When a man is truly deformed, there are women who will date him to virtue signal. They're not sexually attracted to him, but they want other women to see them and think, "wow, she's such a good person."

Whereas with guys like Blackops2cel and me, they wouldn't get that reaction. The reaction from other women would be, "Ew. Please tell me he has money."

So no, they're not with those guys for their "personalities." They're with them to impress other people with their charity.

Over for nondeformedcels.
the kikes of gender don't give a shit about males, only each other and how they can earn golden points with the female collective. men are low status as shit

If a Chad publicly dates a whale, it's because he wants to show to woman his standards are low which means more sympathy and simping from the girls who thirst for him on the internet.
Idk chad be a serial killer pedophile and still ha vefoids ooing and awing over him

Last edited:
Idk chad be a serial killer pedophile and still ha vefoids ooing and awing over him
If women see him with a whale, they think '' If he is with this whale, then he would also find me attractive, that means I have a chance to be his girlfriend', which make the average whores simp for him even harder. Remember that they are entitled to Chad.

Usually three situations in which I see this play out, and it's still incredibly rare. Most deformed men ofc never know the touch of a woman. I find it ironic however how people go nuts whenever an outlier case does happen. Their shock alone shows that they infact deem it unnatural. Which is funny because they like to use it as a case for "look it happens all le' time".

1) Money (through virtue signaling) - there's been quite a number of such grifters that have been identified over the last couple decades. Always quit when the hype drops off

2) They were in a relationship before the disfigurement. You can see this either in stories of past partnerships, or current ones that go on docs or in articles. The ones who are still together sadly, the majority of cases you can just see how torn that partnership has become. It's like an elephant in the room. Quite disheartening to see.

3) Deformed people getting with mentally developmentally deficient people (sometimes also stunted themselves). This is a case I see on rare occasion, usually online when people like to highlight it because even they're again just shocked. Low functioning people. I guess just less room for shallowness due to lack of internalised influence by modern societies social norms. Although some dont seem to even be sexual. More just good friends. However this is a route that cant be counted on either because it would be considered "abusive" and "manipulative" to even consider trying your luck with other people with disabilities as a reject male. Which is ironic because plenty of normies suggest it sometimes. Yet if we demonstrated interest in going that route, we suddenly become evil predators. But of course that applies to any attempts we make to find any sort of partnership. If a hot guy did it, he'd be considered charming and open-minded.

It also means that if the whale can get chad becky should raise her standards

A very very very few women do genuinely have fetishes for the ugly and deformed. This jew (Anne Stubblefield) was married to a jazz musician or something and still had an affair with a significantly disabled man. It's the same reason they like fucking dogs. They like having a creature that they feel total control over and it's completely reliant on them.

08ruteacherjpg-c348bc751dbb10fd.jpg