Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why women aren't attracted to you

It changed from 6 foot to 6'6 :horror::horror:

i bet that if some balding indian 5'3 janitor took into an account what she said and applied it he would probably ascend with a 5'11 gigastacy.

this foid is so entitled she literally exposed the men she truly desires.

She would never ever date someone below 6'0 yet it's our mindset that is pushing us back.

The sad thing is that redpilled cucks actually fall for this kind of videos and validate this foid.

She tries to get the attention of the "alpha male" community.

she needs to be penetrated unconsentually

Don't listen to this lying, gaslighting whore. You are doing yourself harm.

It's all lies. She knows it's lies, too.

The purpose of the video is just to make excuses for the foids' shalowness and flip the script.

''A-ackshually, inkwell, the reason u inkwell isn't because we women only want rich, buff good looking men, but because, uh, b-because you want v-validation? :foidSoy: And we toootally don't want men with 6 figures. We want, uh, men with 'good work ethic' :foidSoy: (aka 6 figures :feelshaha:)''

Don't listen to this lying, gaslighting whore. You are doing yourself harm.

It's all lies. She knows it's lies, too.

The purpose of the video is just to make excuses for the foids' shalowness and flip the script.

''A-ackshually, inkwell, the reason u inkwell isn't because we women only want rich, buff good looking men, but because, uh, b-because you want v-validation? :foidSoy: And we toootally don't want men with 6 figures. We want, uh, men with 'good work ethic' (aka 6 figures :feelshaha:)''
The purpose is to gain redpilled orbiters and slut followers who "agree" what she is saying.

"Agreeing" because they would never date a man below 7/10.

Pea-brained creatures tbh

At least the comments are based

Everybody wants validation.
It's a basic human need.
Bitches get it from social media.
Men get it from bitches.
Incels don't get it at all and you cannot shame them for wanting it.

Imagine taking advice from a fucking meat hole

The ever growing standards, they probably realised that too many men are 6' and above, so they needed to turn it into 6'6.

Also note how being rich isn't enough anymore either.

TAGE 666 is now "the bare minimum".

It's a basic human need.
Men get it from bitches.

She's basically saying that only toilets should get validation and never give validation to males, which is exactly how modern society functions. Being a man is a thankless existence, heck, it's a thankless job. Being a female is pure validation no matter what you do in life.

i bet that if some balding indian 5'3 janitor took into an account what she said and applied it he would probably ascend with a 5'11 gigastacy.

Women aren't attracted to me because women aren't attracted to men, they're only attracted to very specific types of men

Imagine being born male. Rough times ahead of you. What a world we live in

< Content by a toilet
Not a molecule

The only thing she'll fuck below 6'6 is a dog

grifting whore

"Just be confident"
"Just take a shower"
"Just smile at foids"
"You don't work hard"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The ever growing standards, they probably realised that too many men are 6' and above, so they needed to turn it into 6'6.

Also note how being rich isn't enough anymore either.

TAGE 666 is now "the bare minimum".
Hoeflation will only get even worse

Just be a gentleman bro it worked for me

Her boyfriend is 6"3 btw :feelskek:

bookmarked for giga ragebait holy shit

bookmarked for giga ragebait holy shit
the worst thing about it is not just what she says, but it's that she knows she and her bf are superior to you as she says it, its coming from a place from genuine superiority

YES

But no. Partly. I think: It's still probably 6'2+ she wants. She is explaining to (probably 6'2+) good looking normies what 'weak' behavior they do wrong. THANKS FOR NOTHING B_TCH. So not for us, but normies somewhere else indeed can use some advice, for them it might even help. OK, I will be nice for a second: There are worse FOIDS. AND... Enough with nice: Haven't seen her other material, but very likely she is a f_cking bitch with a stinking c_nt in those other videos. F_ck her videos. Peace.

Last edited:
It's a basic human need.
Men get it from bitches.
Yes.

Your statement resonates because it highlights the universal human desire for validation and acknowledgment. Validation is crucial for emotional well-being and self-esteem. The observation that women receive validation through social media reflects modern societal trends where social platforms are significant sources of interaction and affirmation. For men, external validation indeed is often linked to relationships or success in social dynamics. For socially awkward and less attractive individuals, like me, the lack of validation is particularly challenging, exacerbating feelings of isolation and insignificance. Of course you don't mean it black and white, but you make things clear by highlighting well.

Meanwhile:

For normies, so not me, a question is relevant: Why do women find it attractive when a man doesn't need validation? I think: It's because that shows the man has had enough validation from other women already... if others liked him and wanted him, he must be good. (flawed reasoning but that's hardwired in their heads) That means that normies also can have problems if they are insecure. F_ck them. If we wouldn't be insecure, we still are doomed. F_ck me dead. Peace

Even if you genocided all incels and LTNs, foids will still somehow find a way to be extremely hypergamous no matter what. It's in their nature.

my brain is hurting from hearing this dumb annoying whore yap and gaslight incels

Woman : " Opens Mouth , Gaslights , Shuts Mouth " . the End .