Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why will a foid be attracted to me?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
im a manlet , nigger mutt, retarded , autistic , skinny fat , acne , recessed broke asf and i smell .

why the fuck did god give me a dick and a libido if he's gonna give me all these subhuman features with it , no foid has or will ever feel the slighest of attraction towards me , all i can do is fapmaxx but thats so shit.

and theres nothing i can do about it too, i cant change my skin colour , height , maxilla recession etc; Those are all death sentences which are unfixable.

he wants to watch you suffer

man up and talk with women for once at least. I see subhumans with foids all the time.

When your head hits the pillow you know the truth bro. If you don't get choosing signals it's not that she just waits for you to be more alpha or some red pill nonsense like that.

im a manlet , nigger mutt, retarded , autistic , skinny fat , acne , recessed broke asf and i smell .

why the fuck did god give me a dick and a libido if he's gonna give me all these subhuman features with it , no foid has or will ever feel the slighest of attraction towards me , all i can do is fapmaxx but thats so shit.

and theres nothing i can do about it too, i cant change my skin colour , height , maxilla recession etc; Those are all death sentences which are unfixable.
god is dead and foids killed him.