Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why.....Why ARE YOU INKEL???

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
In 100 words or less, tell us why you are inkwell!!

because nobody likes me

i am personalitycel

Bec. me so ugly and me so short.

Bad genetics, jew nose, mentalcel.

Because I was stupidly shy when I was young, and now I'm old and bald.

because i reject women

I am the guy that you forgot his existence in a place. You would either not invite me or invite everyone to come to a party and think everyone is there when I am not there. I am noone to anyone. Well since offline and online popularity is the key to SMV in today's cucked world it is normal that I am inkel.

cos Chad always wins

I have no money to buy a new shower cabin. Any donations?

me ugly, non nt, no status, no cuck

Because wymyn won't have sex with me

Terrible personality.

boneless, recessed, babyface, socially inept.

Because of genetics. Because of how i was raised. Because of social isolation. Because of autism. Because of social anxiety. Because of lack of will to live or do anything. Because i am a procrastinator at actually doing anything in life

Ugly face, mediocre height, don't use social media, don't have my own place though I soon will have (1-2 years)

Because foids standards are high with influence of social media etc and I am ugly

Short,Ugly,No Chin and have to compete with :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Beause I have been so brutally gangbanged by my genes in a very devastated fashion that my whole shitty body is so awfully fucked up to immeasurable level that no amount of shit or any cope can improve it even remotely to make ascension possible for me which is not possible at least in this life; hence, I ended up as incel.

i am personalitycel
Alright Chang.

below average looks + mental problems

Beause I have been so brutally gangbanged by my genes in a very devastated fashion that my whole shitty body is so awfully fucked up to immeasurable level that no amount of shit or any cope can improve it even remotely to make ascension possible for me which is not possible at least in this life; hence, I ended up as incel.

Alright Chang.
You're just not putting yourself out there :soy:

Because I was born ugly... and I hate that

Because my looks are subpar.

I didn’t born with right genes.

I’m ugly with a small dick

because my face is unattractive, also my hair is receding off my head asap.

Curved spine, terrible facial side profile, oversized ears, gynecomastia, and being the wrong side of 50. That's just for starters.

Recessed long face, ethnic, short, anxious, thin bones.

Because of genetics. Because of how i was raised. Because of social isolation. Because of autism. Because of social anxiety. Because of lack of will to live or do anything. Because i am a procrastinator at actually doing anything in life
This minus the autism and social anxiety.

Ugly, short and framelet.

Small dick and below average looks

i didn't shower today and no fresh haircut

Looks.
Manlet.

Bc we have bad personalities

Because of my recessed personality and my short views on feminism.

Being a ricecel and prey eyes