Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why whores are into Hydrowhoring (a.k.a. fish fucking) and why it's getting trendy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The cuckington post's article on the trend of hydrowhoring (a.k.a aquawhoring):
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-is-fish-sex-hot-now_us_5ae77ae2e4b04aa23f2618b9

Another article from a neo-nazifag site:
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/h...-hot-right-now-us-wheres-the-meteor-of-death/

Kek, are you thinking of pulling off a fish game? Be a fish bruh? Nope, they dream of 6' tall chad fish with hunter eyes:

The-Asset.jpg

“Our husbands voting for Trump and our sons posting on incel boards.” So what those feminazis fear the most is men having spines? :cool:

I seriously wonder how many journalists are high 24/7 at this point

Reality is stranger than fiction.

Wow u learn new words everyday here on this forum

The contents of this tin, at one point, mogged me into oblivion JFL

34643_350x280_72_DPI_0.jpg

This isn't anything new. The entire romantic novel industry exists because women love reading about this weird shit. Yesterday it was centaur fucking, today it is fish fucking, tomorrow it'll probably be monkey fucking.

@JdawgYUNGmoney @fukmylyf @Sadist @Kointo @Gremlincel @ProudIncelistani @RREEEEEEEEE @ethnicel @tehgymcel420
Steven Crowder neo-nazi? He's closer to a cuckservative.
Oh I did not know it, I just browsed a little thought that's a neo-nazi site.

Women are skanks that deserve super aids

We need to convince these leftist sexual degenerates that incel sex is the new trendy thing.

They would rather fuck a mutant fish, than an incel? Lol take the creature-from-the-black-lagoon-pill.

Hopefully they start fucking Chad fish soon:

Shark guide cover

If you woke up one day to find your son shitposting on incel boards it's because you fed him blue pill bullshit before he woke up and saw the truth himself, whore.

First the dogpill, now the fishpill. What's next? Pigpill?

fuck, i thought the dogpill was brutal but this is x1000 times worse. i hate you @chudur-budur

fuck, i thought the dogpill was brutal but this is x1000 times worse. i hate you @chudur-budur
kek. just be a can of sardine bruh.

Typical liberal white woman shitting on white men because she doesn't even register subhuman ethnics on her humanity radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back