Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why whites smell like poo

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
Is it true that white people only wipe their behind after going to the bathroom? Usually wash it whenever they shower which for some could be after awhile I'm asking because niggers who ascended keep telling how white folks smell like poo on public transpo and what not, so if they're so called the Peak of civilization how come they didn't start with some basic form of civilization "HYGINE" mayowhores are the prettiest foids no doubt but if they don't wash their ass then this is a big turnoff ngl.

cope i smell like garlic

Niggers seem to be obsessed with hygiene and being clean jfl I saw some saying how cumskins are disgusting because they use their hands and not a cloth when showering

Last edited:
I don't smell like shit but I smell like sweat probably since I sweat a lot

You smell like poo!

Niggers seem to be obsessed with hygiene jfl I saw some saying how cumskins are disgusting because they use their hands and not a cloth when showering
Jfl, if anyone smells its niggers

I saw some saying how cumskins are disgusting because they use their hands and not a cloth when showering
He might be right. Would have to use a clean hand towel everyday.

Is it true that white people only wipe their behind after going to the bathroom? Usually wash it whenever they shower which for some could be after awhile I'm asking because niggers who ascended keep telling how white folks smell like poo on public transpo and what not, so if they're so called the Peak of civilization how come they didn't start with some basic form of civilization "HYGINE" mayowhores are the prettiest foids no doubt but if they don't wash their ass then this is a big turnoff ngl.
Speechmemified funnyracial

Non-Whites smell worse than Whites

Didn't u become a troon nigga?
I'm not the real Knajjd. I took on his name when it became free due to his deep insights into the human condition which I still think showed deep wisdom.

I'm not the real Knajjd. I took on his name when it became free due to his deep insights into the human condition which I still think showed deep wisdom.
Alright

What if you have a cut on your hand, bacteria would enter and infect it.
Then u use something to cover it I had a plastic thing that I put my hand in while showering when I had a big cut on my hand but that's an exception and if it's a small cut nothings gonna happen but their argument is ur hands can't clean the skin properly or some shit

Then u use something to cover it I had a plastic thing that I put my hand in while showering when I had a big cut on my hand but that's an exception and if it's a small cut nothings gonna happen but their argument is ur hands can't clean the skin properly or some shit
I see. Best solution is to eat enough fibre (BeanSoupMaxxing) so it's a fast and easy expulsion and then little or no cleaning is required.

Last edited:
cope i smell like garlic
Right! But my question is do you wash your behind? I tried paper towel once out of curiosity and boy in hot climate you'll smell like poo you might not notice if you've been used to it all your life.

Non-Whites smell worse than Whites
I'm with you on body odor specifically ngl, but ass odor due to not washing it is mostly not ethnic countries issue on average.

Niggers sweat out oil literally so when you're around them working, they smell like Oily diarrhea.

If you go out drinking and work you'll always smell like shit.

Otherwise this is just niggers trying to project hardcore, Whites/Mongoloids are going to have water pores

Your people wipe their asses with their hand.

Then wash their hands so both body parts are cleaned i can't say the same for whites.
I doubt pouring a little water on your ass and wiping it with your hand is as sanitary as you think. In the West we have things called "wet wipes," some these products are even flushable. Toilet paper easily does the trick if you don't have crohn's and other sandnigger diseases though. Always funny to see people living in backward shitholes attempting to "no u" Whites, yet I don't see Whites trying desperately to live among your people and flood into your countries.

Sit down Rashjeed and clean after yourself please

Reported as a infilthtraitor!

Because poo is foidspeak!

Well now you know not to give white foids a rim job on licking thier asses

curries literally use their hands to scoop out the shit , whats worse?

I doubt pouring a little water on your ass and wiping it with your hand is as sanitary as you think. In the West we have things called "wet wipes," some these products are even flushable. Toilet paper easily does the trick if you don't have crohn's and other sandnigger diseases though. Always funny to see people living in backward shitholes attempting to "no u" Whites, yet I don't see Whites trying desperately to live among your people and flood into your countries.
Not all use "wet wipes" cuz not all le civilized and we use water pressure or "bidet" plus nigga u don't have to sentize your ass so as long as we run water after even with use of hand is better then toilet papers just wash hands or wash something at least jfl. As your last paragraph not relevant im simply not bothered to address

Every race thinks other races stink / have a distinct smell and they are all right.

White people smell like vapes

Massive projection, its niggers and Curries that smell like shit

What happened to him, he was a mod.