Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Why white women are peak feminine beauty

Has is been proven that white women are the most attractive women on Earth?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Second post on this topic because there are still some copers. White women are the most attractive race on Earth. This has been repeatedly scientifically proven. Incels are willing to admit that light skin is better on women, yet are unable to conclude that white women would consequently be perceived as more beautiful. This is nonsense. Illogical at its core.
  • Skin color is linked in a perceptual manner to race. If one excludes albinos then sub-Saharan Africans are always darker than northern Europeans. Putting the sexual dimorphism of skin color together with racial categories suggests that on average White females will be more attractive than Black females and on average Black males will be more attractive than White males.
This is precisely what we find!
  • Belletti and Wade (2008) conducted a similar study with female faces. In this case the faces were White, Black, East Asian and blends between pairs of these. For the White, Black and White/Black blended faces there was a clear correlation between race and attractiveness such that more White faces were perceived as more attractive than more Black faces. So this study did support the link between skin color and sexual dimorphism – at least for female faces.
The experiment conducted by the paper found the exact same conclusions
  • The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White, and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color.

Objections
Skin color isn't the only determinant of sexual attractiveness!

You're correct. However, white women excel in almost all other dimensions as well. When it comes to aggregating the markers of fertility and attractiveness, you can't beat white. They have the ideal balance of fair skin, neotenous features, and good hair. East asians are also ranked highly, but they lack some of the traits that make white women more universally attractive e.g. long leg length, eyelid crease, ideal waist-to-hip ratio (0.7).

Those objecting are like plebs claiming that the Mona Lisa is a terrible work of art. Sure, you're entitled to your own opinion. However, your opinion is going against all collectively agreed-upon markers of aesthetic beauty. These markers clearly go beyond the social. Attraction to fertile women, and our ability to tell a ripe fruit from a stale one - these are aesthetic judgments, and there are objectively correct and incorrect judgments to be made.

White women age like milk!
A woman's peak beauty is in their years of peak fertility. Peak beauty will occur during 14 - 28. In this range, white women win. Furthermore, there are plenty of white women who retain their beauty into old age. It helps if they don't whore around and indulge in alcohol all day. Holly Willoughby is 42. She also has 3 children.

You're white worshipping/foid worship!
There is no worshipping involved when discussing objective scientific facts. By all means, find me the scientific papers proving that aboriginal australian women are the most attractive. I'll wait. All evidence points to a single conclusion - Caucasian women are the most beautiful women on Earth. They exemplify human feminine beauty.

No woman is beautiful tbh. They’re all shallow trash

Second post on this topic because there are still some copers. White women are the most attractive race on Earth. This has been repeatedly scientifically proven. Incels are willing to admit that light skin is better on women, yet are unable to conclude that white women would consequently be perceived as more beautiful. This is nonsense. Illogical at its core.
  • Skin color is linked in a perceptual manner to race. If one excludes albinos then sub-Saharan Africans are always darker than northern Europeans. Putting the sexual dimorphism of skin color together with racial categories suggests that on average White females will be more attractive than Black females and on average Black males will be more attractive than White males.
  • Belletti and Wade (2008) conducted a similar study with female faces. In this case the faces were White, Black, East Asian and blends between pairs of these. For the White, Black and White/Black blended faces there was a clear correlation between race and attractiveness such that more White faces were perceived as more attractive than more Black faces. So this study did support the link between skin color and sexual dimorphism – at least for female faces.
  • The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White, and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color.
View attachment 740471

Objections

You're correct. However, white women excel in almost all other dimensions as well. When it comes to aggregating the markers of fertility and attractiveness, you can't beat white. They have the ideal balance of fair skin, neotenous features, and good hair. East asians are also ranked highly, but they lack some of the traits that make white women more universally attractive e.g. long leg length, eyelid crease, ideal waist-to-hip ratio (0.7).

Those objecting are like plebs claiming that the Mona Lisa is a terrible work of art. Sure, you're entitled to your own opinion. However, your opinion is going against all collectively agreed-upon markers of aesthetic beauty. These markers clearly go beyond the social. Attraction to fertile women, and our ability to tell a ripe fruit from a stale one - these are aesthetic judgments, and there are objectively correct and incorrect judgments to be made.

A woman's peak beauty is in their years of peak fertility. Peak beauty will occur during 14 - 28. In this range, white women win. Furthermore, there are plenty of white women who retain their beauty into old age. It helps if they don't whore around and indulge in alcohol all day. Holly Willoughby is 42. She also has 3 children.

View attachment 740472

There is no worshipping involved when discussing objective scientific facts. By all means, find me the scientific papers proving that aboriginal australian women are the most attractive. I'll wait. All evidence points to a single conclusion - Caucasian women are the most beautiful women on Earth. They exemplify human feminine beauty.
Theyre both ugly, Fuck off!

In my view there are attractive and ugly foids of all races. Some of the white foids here are disgusting

sour grapes
I mean what’s it matter what race of female is the most attractive? None of us here get any lmfao. Of course it’s sour grapes I’m fuckin bitter as fuck and tired of a shitty lonely life

and then white women go fuck ugly blacks and produce dysgenic goblins

yes. a lot of cultures like and value light skin. not everyone thinks stuff like eyelid creases are the most attractive. I think what kind of women u grow up seeing determines what ur attracted to the most. I like black women the most

the source says: "Ten female and eight male students of Cardiff University took part. They were all White British and they were aged between 18 and 28 years."

wow white people think white people are the most attractive race. what a surprise

Dnr, noodlewhore have more neoteny than white women and thus are more appealing to men.
puppy howl GIF

this man is claiming it’s an objective scientific fact that black males are more attractive than white males even though the race of foids he’s prostrating himself before mostly find white men the most attractive

his study also claims that East Asians were rated as having the least attractive faces which is just completely wrong given the fact he himself admitted they were at least high ranking
i don't think most people that post sources actually read the stuff they post

View attachment 740471

Objections

View attachment 740472

The inceldom has been discussed.

yemenite foids are also jizzfuel

Awesome to read a well based post. I dont agree with white been the most beautifull but is just may opinion.
Interesting is that if people would follow the mentioned sexual dimorphism to selec partners to reproduce with we would have more and more mix raced.

this man is claiming it’s an objective scientific fact that black males are more attractive than white males even though the race of foids he’s prostrating himself before mostly find white men the most attractive

his study also claims that East Asians were rated as having the least attractive faces which is just completely wrong given the fact he himself admitted they were at least high ranking
Are you illiterate? The paper literally acknowledges that black males are not the most attractive. The effect is especially strong with women.

• The current evidence, however, does not support Black males being more attractive than White males. Wade, Irvine, and Cooper (2004) investigated whether race would have an effect on a variety of ratings of different characteristics including attractiveness for male faces. The races they explored were Black, White and mixed race. Their results indicated that White faces were seen as the most attractive, warm and socially competent whereas Black faces were seen as the most masculine, dominant and strong.

and then white women go fuck ugly blacks and produce dysgenic goblins
not true, most white girls predominantly prefer white guys, extremely rare ugly and landwhale white girls might fuck with blacks(as they cant score white guys).

Are you illiterate? The paper literally acknowledges that black males are not the most attractive. The effect is especially strong with women.

• The current evidence, however, does not support Black males being more attractive than White males. Wade, Irvine, and Cooper (2004) investigated whether race would have an effect on a variety of ratings of different characteristics including attractiveness for male faces. The races they explored were Black, White and mixed race. Their results indicated that White faces were seen as the most attractive, warm and socially competent whereas Black faces were seen as the most masculine, dominant and strong.
i dont really understand, how a african negro could ever be considered attractive both male and females, they both look like repulsive animals to me ngl.

Pale skin foids are coomfuel in general

View attachment 740471

Objections

View attachment 740472

I'm practically a heavily racist individual who believes in white Identity politics. But I fetish eyes women of color quite a bit. I just want to stick my blue veined elephant. Tusk. In the beautiful bodies of women? Who. Are yellow black and Brown? Maybe I hate them so much I have a sexual..Calling for them like I wanna sexually destroy them somehow I don't know.

Hell Yeah Nigga we love Snow Queens !!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Latinas and arabs still mog imo

Deserved ban fuck white foids

Asian foids mog all others

Literally gives two horrific examples

Last edited:
he went bluepilled to no return

I'm guessing his oneitis is white then.

Brunette meds would be a better and more specific group to defend. However white women tend to be skinnier which heightens their SMV and attractiveness. But most of the ones I know irl are mid

White identified black soy boys are the worst!

View attachment 740471

Objections

View attachment 740472

Joowish studies are reason behind this

Attachments

• 1685016176177.png
    1685016176177.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 10