Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why white men gave up their power over the world?

KingOfTheRiver

KingOfTheRiver

Greycel
Foids and soyaks are currently running the world, and white men are watching it as it collapses, without doing anything. Why the hell is that

Last edited:
They gained control, made gays mandatoy celebrations, trannyism normal, and allowed women to be whores.

The problem is that they should have never had that power

Purely Socioeconomic reasons

The white man held the power in his hands until one day he got on his knees and handed it over to The Jew.

The white man held the power in his hands until one day he got on his knees and handed it over to The Jew.
The same Jews that have been expelled from approximately 109 countries. Jews are the wormy kids we tolerated in school because we felt sorry for them. That is starting to wear off. Now they are complaining about the rise of antisemitism. I wonder why.

The white man held the power in his hands until one day he got on his knees
and started eating pussy and the butholes of foids like a SOYcuck

They simply got outplayed, the let the decadence of modernity override the historical truths that allowed them to even exists, the gave up religion, which is a necessary social fiber to invest people into communities, the gave women right despite knowing that all it does is double the work force and color the world in a men v women lens and they let the jews emotionally manipulate them, forgetting that everyone from sandniggas to euro cumskin hated them for literal millennia. America is the symbol of the hwite man's hubris, thinking he was above the things that bonded humanity for thousands of years. Now they will get outbreed by niggers who keep dey hoes and line and are more religious and antisemetic

Foids and soyaks are currently running the world, and white men are watching it as it collapses, without doing anything. Why the hell is that
@Stupid Clown

Insert the video u know which i mean

I love you, westerners, i truly do love you almost unconditionally. Only you can come up with such bizarre conspiracy theories, we, russians - cant do that. Maybe, because we learned to not care...

Cant really care for things that we cant change, if every day is a quite vigorous struggle to live. At least, in the periphery... metropoly dwellers got laughable problems

Just like westerners

The Jews made them, they stared deciding that white race needs to get Blacked

Just lol at you if you believe the media hysterics that the LGBT twitter libs run the world

yeah the government is kinda soy but it's actually getting better and whites still run the world

Cuck fetish is in their dna.

The Jews snuck in soy in their food and they became cucks ever since.

They lost WWII against the Jews.

They wanted some of that jewess pussy and now here we are.

@MiSKiRaT @Leryan @Indracel @currycel⁰ @decembrist_kirillov @Betrayed

There are white men controlling and deciding the fate of nations and the world, busting nuts in the most beautiful of women you cannot even imagine, it's not white men who gave up power, it's you who never had power to begin with, don't conflate your fate to that of an entire race or ethnicity

White men are cucks who love getting fucked. I'm glad the great replacement is in full effect