Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why white/Asian crime rates are low. Genetic pacification via war, church, hierarchies

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Basically white and Asian countries had cold weather meaning less retards(thus less criminally inclined men) will survive.

But besides that they have had multiple societies where crime was harshly punished. Killing vast swathes of violence inclined men over and over and over and over. According to the study, in western Europe 0.5-1% of violent men where consistently killed every generation.

Same shit happened in Asia too. Every race besides blacks has had this happen on a major scale to some degree.

So over time, you have less crime and violent men existing. This is an example of where societal eugenics played out in benefit of humanity as a whole.

Also forgot to mention that the 2 world wars also purged many violence inclined men from Europe/Asia as well.

@WizardofSoda @Copexodius Maximus

Niggs just gonna nig.
They commit many murders against themselves yet they multiply more than insects.

it's over

Niggs just gonna nig.
They commit many murders against themselves yet they multiply more than insects.

it's over
Nigs need a eugenics program where they purge off the men inclined towards violence. Or they can use gene editing in a few decades to do this. Either way they need to do this if they wish to prosper.

Nigs need a eugenics program where they purge off the men inclined towards violence. Or they can use gene editing in a few decades to do this. Either way they need to do this if they wish to prosper.

i think that because ricecels and whites are more whiter than the other races so they don't get too violent and don't have a high % of crime.
but we also know that vikings who are white moggers used to be violent and killers so it also have to do with the mentality and the people who raised the childrens when they were young.
i met a lot of civilized black people but i met 10 times more violent nigs and low iq monkeys

Basically white and Asian countries had cold weather meaning less retards(thus less criminally inclined men) will survive.

But besides that they have had multiple societies where crime was harshly punished. Killing vast swathes of violence inclined men over and over and over and over. According to the study, in western Europe 0.5-1% of violent men where consistently killed every generation.

Same shit happened in Asia too. Every race besides blacks has had this happen on a major scale to some degree.

So over time, you have less crime and violent men existing. This is an example of where societal eugenics played out in benefit of humanity as a whole.

Also forgot to mention that the 2 world wars also purged many violence inclined men from Europe/Asia as well.

I think you looking at this from a North American lens. Africa has has slaverry for over 1300 years and it still persists today. There are clans that are mega wealthy and always were and never were slaves etc etc similar to Indian caste system not same dynamics but same outcome in a nutshell. But anyway

Sub saharan Africans sold their scum and prisoners to slave traders. Dont forget whites and Arabs could not enter the interior of Africa to capture slaves because Africa has tropical diseases plus even horses , donkeys , camels, cattle get killed by tsetse fly. Africans sold themselves at many points as well.

Point been that Africa also got rid of their scum just like every other area.

Also Europe has some very violent whites here right now but they always in and out of prison till old age so you dont meet them much

Why wasn’t purging evil people common in black African nations?

Why wasn’t purging evil people common in black African nations?
they don't have a history of powerful governments who can effectively purge the societal rubbish as much as other races
I think you looking at this from a North American lens. Africa has has slaverry for over 1300 years and it still persists today. There are clans that are mega wealthy and always were and never were slaves etc etc similar to Indian caste system not same dynamics but same outcome in a nutshell. But anyway

Sub saharan Africans sold their scum and prisoners to slave traders. Dont forget whites and Arabs could not enter the interior of Africa to capture slaves because Africa has tropical diseases plus even horses , donkeys , camels, cattle get killed by tsetse fly. Africans sold themselves at many points as well.

Point been that Africa also got rid of their scum just like every other area.

Also Europe has some very violent whites here right now but they always in and out of prison till old age so you dont meet them much
they didn't do it no where near enough

man i swear... living with niggers and spics, I read about several murders a year within a couple of miles from me.

I'll pull up the local crime news section and read. It goes on and on and on.
Its almost always some nigger getting into it with another nigger and shooting him dead. always.

I'll friggin read the news about where the crime or murder occurred and think about how I was just there the other month lol. Or near there.

Anyways about the story, yea thats true. Thats what civilization means. People get together and sort themselves out. They kill off the low iq, violent, or ugly people over time. Some societies this occurs faster and at a more intense level, some much less.

Over time a more aggressive and hungry race of people conquers the civilized people that became degenerate and soft. Which is exactly where we are at in America lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back