Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Africans not capable of producing electricity

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
a few days ago i asked what IQ is required to keep a country electrified. If i recall correctly the majority opinion was between 90-100.

Using google and research about energy production in Africa and no country can maintane a constant electrical grid. In all indexes Africa is dead last . Even Nigeria Africas largest oil producer has not even one single working oil refinery, they all broke down and have never been repaired in the last 20 years. They just rotting away.
The only countries with functioning oil refineries in Africa are Egypt and South Africa and the one in South Africa blew up a few months ago after firing the white employees over some years and replacing them with blacks

I have come to the conclusion that Africans do not have the mental capacity to produce energy. This conclusion is based solely on evidence for all to see.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaOjRGOJlOU

You are surprised?

The problem is sheboons, they breed the most retarded brand of men to fulfill their sexual fantasies. Men became modern when they left africa and started putting curtains on demonic foids.

The problem is sheboons, they breed the most retarded brand of men to fulfill their sexual fantasies. Men became modern when they left africa and started putting curtains on demonic foids.
20% monkey DNA

Out of Africa isn’t the consensus anymore, it’s “Out of Asia” now.

All races are equal :soy:

20% monkey DNA

Out of Africa isn’t the consensus anymore, it’s “Out of Asia” now.
Holy shit really? Do you have a link to the study? Gigabased if true

Mfw there's a non-zero chance that 2023's BRICS summit will be held in a city without electricity:feelshaha::feelskek:.

blacks are not capable of producing anything except aids

a few days ago i asked what IQ is required to keep a country electrified. If i recall correctly the majority opinion was between 90-100.

Using google and research about energy production in Africa and no country can maintane a constant electrical grid. In all indexes Africa is dead last . Even Nigeria Africas largest oil producer has not even one single working oil refinery, they all broke down and have never been repaired in the last 20 years. They just rotting away.
The only countries with functioning oil refineries in Africa are Egypt and South Africa and the one in South Africa blew up a few months ago after firing the white employees over some years and replacing them with blacks

I have come to the conclusion that Africans do not have the mental capacity to produce energy. This conclusion is based solely on evidence for all to see.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaOjRGOJlOU

its fun

We should pray to our savior george floyd who rests in heaven n shiet. He will truly come back as the king of Africa and kill all the white men. Blacks created all technology but the white man took it mang. Can't do shit with da white mang.

great thread thanks for providing this intel.

We should pray to our savior george floyd who rests in heaven n shiet. He will truly come back as the king of Africa and kill all the white men. Blacks created all technology but the white man took it mang. Can't do shit with da white mang.
indeed sir.

I would produce the highest iq kid if I emptied my inky ink in a noodle toilet

it’s over

Holy shit really? Do you have a link to the study? Gigabased if true
Scientist never settled the debate and agreed on a “multi regional species origin” which is obviously true when you don’t break down which people come from where, which is a taboo in science and in some places illegal.

Africans are truly some curious creatures, the problem is definitely the continent, how can the most genetically diverse people in the world be all equally garbage?

You are surprised?
I simply give everybody the benefit of the doubt untill proven beyond any doubt and now the evidence is overwhelming. Africans have totaly failed.

So now i believe Bantus must only be slaves or genocided completely. I think a mix of the 2 is better

Technology is the reason why you can get no pussy didn’t a white man create these cucked dating apps and the idea of womens rights

Most powerful "alliance" BTW :feelskek::feelskek:
BRICS is powerful though. just China and India population alone mogs the entire planet 3-4 times over. China and India GDP mogs USA,UK,Australia,New Zeland

Now add Russia which NATO cannot defeat in Ukraine, then add Brazil which is a South American power house and then add South Africa, if they can remove that useless nigger government the country will become very powerful. So it is a powerful alliance

:feelsugh:

:feelskek:

:society::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Superpower 2050 this time? They best it will get for them is if they become a bigger version of Thiland. 2nd class status asian country. Now they're birth-rate is heading below replacement levels too
@wereq
Brocel the country does not have to be a super power just only very specific industries need to be well developed. Dont forget even Japan and Germany are shit holes outside of their major industry areas. East Germany and parts of West Germany with super high unemployment high alcoholism even worse than Slavcels. German women pimping themsleves for 20€ to get a smoke of cocaine etc etc etc

Gigasuifuel! EXTERMINATE EVERY SINGLE SHITSKIN! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BRICS is powerful though. just China and India population alone mogs the entire planet 3-4 times over. China and India GDP mogs USA,UK,Australia,New Zeland

Now add Russia which NATO cannot defeat in Ukraine, then add Brazil which is a South American power house and then add South Africa, if they can remove that useless nigger government the country will become very powerful. So it is a powerful alliance
Most intelligent @ethniccel1 response

Most powerful "alliance" BTW :feelskek::feelskek:
Tbh, the group definitely has real potential, it's just that South Africa is clearly and by far the weakest current member now. And there's a reason why I'm specifying "current", since this year's summit is supposedly meant to be mostly about potential expansion with them having some two dozen countries already interested. It's quite a coincidence that an expansion-focused summit is to be held in the smallest and weakest country out of them, right as it's closer to being a failed state then it ever was:feelskek::feelskek:.

Tbh, the group definitely has real potential, it's just that South Africa is clearly and by far the weakest current member now. And there's a reason why I'm specifying "current", since this year's summit is supposedly meant to be mostly about potential expansion with them having some two dozen countries already interested. It's quite a coincidence that an expansion-focused summit is to be held in the smallest and weakest country out of them, right as it's closer to being a failed state then it ever was:feelskek::feelskek:.
First of all, India and China are officially in a border conflict and China is looking forward to colonising Siberia (they have sold absolutely 0 weapons to Russia and even supported the ending of the war). The only thing holding the "alliance" in place is a mutual dislike of the United States and as we know, alliance based on the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic never last. Literally none of the countries have any reason to be called natural allies.

India will be a world superpower by 2030 :panties:
India definitely has potential to completely dominate South Asia in the future, but there's no way it could export its power beyond the subcontinent, unless they get really lucky in much of South East Asia.

Curries are ascending on the global stage, jfl even the ceo of jewgle is from india. the future is curry
Ceo? That is a great victory to be a manager in a WHITE MANS business built by whites for whites? That makes him a puppet at best

Super power comes from been on the forefront of technological advancement which India is FAR from that this point. If you said China and/or an alliance of China/Japan I would agree with you

Cope, curries will leverage technology to take over the world

430px-Currycel.jpg

dont underestimate india, one in seven people on this planet is curry, their influence and reach is global
As I said to be a super power a country has to be on the forefront of technological advancement. What advancements does India have? Population thats only for GDP and shieet.

even a hundreds of millions Curryland was colonised by a few British and muslims

curry iq is constantly increasing, and they are at the forefront of technological innovation (AI, robotics, space travel)
yeah at the forefront working for cumskins and rice

First of all, India and China are officially in a border conflict
True. In fact, there was a recent poll which found that the Chinese have a more negative view of India than of the West even:feelskek:.

View: https://twitter.com/wentisung/status/1661742477311905792?cxt=HHwWgMDUxdL-2I8uAAAA

Tbh, what I was mostly getting at was China replacing the US as the main partner of those countries (excluding India) with all of the soft/hard power over them that comes with it. Even with India, as long as the Chinese are capable of working with them and getting their support in other matters unrelated to their conflict, even India can be a valuable ally for them in at least those areas.

and China is looking forward to colonising Siberia (they have sold absolutely 0 weapons to Russia and even supported the ending of the war). The only thing holding the "alliance" in place is a mutual dislike of the United States and as we know, alliance based on the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic never last. Literally none of the countries have any reason to be called natural allies.
That, and also trade at this point. China already finally exports more to the Global South than to the developed countries, and the gap is only going to widen in the future. Now that their dependence on the West is finally decreasing like this, I can't imagine the Chinese letting the group break up, no matter what (especially since it's completely clear by now that they are the bedrock it all rests upon), when they can use it to increase their exports to those countries even more, and thus lower their dependence on the West even further.

Apart from that, there are also the political factors. Thirdworldism and the idea of South-South cooperation are very much alive in a lot of those countries, and they'd rather ally with other developing countries than with the USA/Europe, even if the latter might off them a better deal.

you just need a minority of the population to run things and set the rules. thats how its always been whether that society is monoracial or multi-racial.

as for the actual feel of the country, than yea average IQ plays a huge role in the feel of that country. if shits not being maintained properly, things aren't functioning, poor service is being given, then thats because the average person there is dumb as fuck. incompetence is very real in the world of blacks and brownies.

I stayed at the Horn of Africa for a few weeks to see dying grandparents. All the stereotypes are true and it's a complete shithole. The air is polluted and suffocating , child beggars everywhere banging on your car window asking for money at every stoplight, church music praising Allah being played at the most inconvenient hours like in the middle of the night and early morning, regular electricity and power outages occur even at upscale hotels and would last for hours , painfully slow internet and telecommunications industry that is monopolized by the government, unpaved and incomplete roads with debris scattered everywhere. Flies, mosquitos, cockroaches everywhere because of poor sanitation practices.

There was extreme hatred for Diasporic Africans like myself from my family members living there for leaving the country and living a better quality of life in the north. People there live like animals if I'm going to be honest. The concept of human rights and dignity does not exist there.

I would create an entire thread detailing experiences of the trip but I'm tired from jet-lag. Maybe I'll do it later.
If you do I promise I will at least read it.

I stayed at the Horn of Africa for a few weeks to see dying grandparents. All the stereotypes are true and it's a complete shithole. The air is polluted and suffocating , child beggars everywhere banging on your car window asking for money at every stoplight, church music praising Allah being played at the most inconvenient hours like in the middle of the night and early morning, regular electricity and power outages occur even at upscale hotels and would last for hours , painfully slow internet and telecommunications industry that is monopolized by the government, unpaved and incomplete roads with debris scattered everywhere. Flies, mosquitos, cockroaches everywhere because of poor sanitation practices.

There was extreme hatred for Diasporic Africans like myself from my family members living there for leaving the country and living a better quality of life in the north. People there live like animals if I'm going to be honest. The concept of human rights and dignity does not exist there.

I would create an entire thread detailing experiences of the trip but I'm tired from jet-lag. Maybe I'll do it later.
Please do and tag me when you do so.
you just need a minority of the population to run things and set the rules. thats how its always been whether that society is monoracial or multi-racial.

as for the actual feel of the country, than yea average IQ plays a huge role in the feel of that country. if shits not being maintained properly, things aren't functioning, poor service is being given, then thats because the average person there is dumb as fuck. incompetence is very real in the world of blacks and brownies.
yeah sad racepill. Nothing can be done either. Gene editing is the only hope for those of subhuman bloodlines.

curry iq is constantly increasing, and they are at the forefront of technological innovation (AI, robotics, space travel)
Curryland will be raped by climate change and overpopulation issue. Otherwise they could've succeeded.

Please tag me, I'm interested in reading it.

there was a time when there was no electricity in the entire globe. its not a necessity.

tl;dr I'm about to schizo post

This conclusion is based solely on evidence for all to see.
Largest mines for metals required for batteries and solar and renewables. Huge deserts and open land for renewable energy. Selling those valuable materials for Pennies on the USD. Labor at less than cost meaning the burden of labor is passed onto the worker rather than the buyer. Working their own people to death instead of importing Filipinos as indentured-workers and defacto slaves
They could have been like the middle eastern oil states being dumb as hell but overly wealthy. Instead they are dumb and poor while sitting on modern equivalent to gold mines/rubber plantations.
India should have created nuclear stations. But CIV series accidentally uncovered their instability with the ghandi glitch where he as a pacified leader gets nuke happy with a -1 loop to 255 when nuclear war 0-10 mirroring their real life craziness by accident.
Ghandhi peace-washed that region. They are war hungry and have a culture where they think they are a superior race. I can see them go crazy and start world wars with china. They can raise taxes on work-visa workers to fund their wars as those people are tied to family at home.

Also, sending Chinese and curries to space is a bad idea. They'll pollute the orbital paths for future satellites. In any case they really have no reason to go to the moon. Other countries do because there's lots of raw material in space that will crash the prices of precious metals. China and India have a lot of raw resources and can just copy down rocket and space station designs through industrial espionage if they don't end up partnering. Before NASA only hired Americans and espionage was high risk therefore partnership was a better deal, but with privatization of space flight the plans for rocket designs have nationals from other countries doing long term embedded agents ready to copy over research to state owned research, design and manufacturing companies.
I think Saudi money will eventually capture IQ by building facilities for medical and other research with low moral restrictions. Use that to push into space. Their legal red tape on sending people safety to space is low and they'll try to mine and get wealthy off the trillions per space rock they can capture and mine.
Global warming is real and a joke for those ready to run away from the planet. The oil countries will be off this planet before India, china, USA and they'll bring their slaves with them. Corporations and politicians are already amassing wealth from poor people so they have money to jump on ships and live interim lives on floating stations then jump into orbital stations they'll have fief over. Middle steps can be seen in Microsoft, Tesla, meta attempting "digital modern cities full of workers" to see if they can run a self contained worker filled city which can then be used to model city sized space stations and sub stations. Who else is doing that? The oil Arabs and their ability to test those things with both scientists, researchers, design and architecture firms, and test subjects (their slave class imported) they have the knowledge to be ahead of the game. Even funnier is the world is funding it through their oil consumption habits. Not going nuclear power was the dumbest thing ever.
That's my Tin foil hat speculation. I'm only a doomer because I'm too poor and useless to be part of the first generation space living class.
So what happens to Africa? Left behind on earth. If anything if they get nuclear power it may just make them powerful for the short duration of the earth before it hits critical run away pollution. If they go nuclear powered nothing is stopping them. No nation, not even the USA will go into a land war inside of Africa. Instead the high IQ thing to do is assassinate politicians to prevent an organized state. Keep the grass mowed. Fund corrupt politicians to stay in power. Smother any grass roots political movements. One less superpower in space.
I bet it's easy af to generate high IQ Africans. Just a few generations of intentional breeding as they seem to be readily accepting of genetic transformation (Asian countries have implicit breeding programs by giving wealth to the intelligent workers). The smartest humans and dumbest legally-not-retarded humans aren't that far apart on the genetic scale. The real ability of a country to be at the top is their political IQ imo. But scientifically, You just need a lot of high-mid iq to run technical work. Look at India that is able to be a medical factory for pills. Then a few extra-high to establish the work and do research and can even race mix some IQ into them. The conspiracy theory of china doing explicit genetic therapy to get higher IQ to me seems like it has happened. Since cloning animals is now an established science, IQ replication through storing genetic material from multiple generations and then pushing it into unsuspecting couples.

For average IQ, Theory isn't as important as the technical work anyways. And theory is easily passed around in intellectual circles just need to have representation in them and you get an all access pass to many high IQ research ideas.

In any case Africa is currently a wasteland but with some forceful governments it can be reversed in a few generations. But then it's over for earthcels due to climate doomsday scenarios and world ending wars.

Escapechads with their generational wealth and money printers (central bankers) will create space governments and divide ownership of the earth.

Source: science fiction video games

. the future will look something like elysium:
Thanks for reading.
Ofc the main char breaking into the orbitals is a chad they left behind.
I think earth will be managed similar to the Chinese population. Controlled knowledge and controlled populations. Military orbital stations Spying from space you can basically track the whole of humanities movements that lives above ground. There are no ways to get past that moat between earth's crust and a military space station.
Poverty will be removed (sure it will crumble for awhile but that's boring to watch from space.) After land is divided among those governments that live in space. And all of earth will be both enriched and in exchange beholden to the space property owners. Infinite healthcare probably won't happen. But 1942 will happen

Idk what their philosophies are exactly but I know that wealthy limitless income Arab oil Barons "sponsor" social media whores to fly across the world to de-virgin their young sons. Earth will be a playground for these kinds of people. They'll fly down and back up.
2nd amendment is going to be impossible. Therefore all other human rights will be lost and if they stay it will be just to appease the masses but there will be work arounds to get rid of undesirable people and thinking.
For sure it will be closer to gattaca. Just genetically define human's jobs and roles. "Naturals" unmodified humans even if they are seen as chad now will be incel level. Runaway sexual selection at its fullest will happen.
50-100 years is quick. That's my time period for this. The tech is staged for this large of a project. No elysium levels of orbital structure but space installations where elite will move to. And they'll greenwash it saying "they aren't polluting earth by being in a self sustaining orbit"

Did you know that every single billionaire has contingency plans for when shit hits the fan. Secret bunkers, private military protection, sustained disconnected life for a minimum for several decades. You won't even know they disappeared.

You can watch the wealthy collaborate. Look at the wealth transfer they achieved during Covid. They pumped assets by giving negative cost of money. Ppp loans forgiven. Bail outs. Let the small mom and pop shops die and the large retailers become "emergency essential work" providing the same things at a higher markup.

The billionaires selling off their stocks massively before the economic markets flipped down and the runaway inflation hit. Just enough to cash out and then shuffle those things into hard assets.

They'll just hide in their bunkers next without announcement and the world will crumble. You won't see the billionaires walking around or going to galas. Then talk of large haul ships to start building structures in space will kick off.

Government Surveillance of public will max out everywhere preparing the private soldiers to have a ton of strategic knowledge to protect their customers.

Source more schizo posting based on podcaster shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back