Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why? What am I doing so wrong that the whole world hates me???

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Emeraldeyes
·
Registered
Joined Apr 4, 2016 · 1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 4, 2016

It's been this way all my life. In elementary I was teased, picked on, and had no friends. I never had slumber partys, or was invited to birthday partys. I never had a birthday party for myself because I knew no one would come. I never did any of things little girls do with their friends.

In middle and high school I had a group of friends who turned out spread awful rumors about me, gossiped and laughed at me behind my back, never seem interested in my presence. I was hardly invited to do anything out side of school. I was never invited to major events in my "friends" lives. Guys never seemed interested in me at all. If I did get close to someone the rumors about me ,and all negativity associated with me was quick to send them away. I was never the person that anyone was ever excited to see. I was never even the person that was missed when I wasn't around. I really don't think anyone cared if I was around or not. I finally quit hanging out with that group of friends and made new friends. Even though this new group never spread rumors about me, they never seemed to care if I was around or not either. I was never invited to do anything with them. I felt worthless like I didn't matter to anyone. I thought by the time I graduated and moved on with my life things would change.

After highschool, I moved to another city and started working at a restaurant. I never felt like I fit in there. It was a Mexican restaurant, and the majority of the crew was Hispanic. They all spoke Spanish, and never tried to include me in in any conversation. I tried to engage many of them, and get closer but it never seemed to matter. Any of the guys I found interesting never were interested in me. No one seemed interested in even being my friend. The same thing happened at other restaurants I worked at.

I finally met a guy that seemed really into me, and we eventually married. I feel like a big reason I married him was because he was interested in me and I craved a connection so deeply. We didn't have a wedding because I didn't have any friends to be brides maids or really know anyone to even invite to wedding. I felt like such a loser. His confessed to me recently that his friends don't like me, they just act kind around me because of my husband.

I can't figure out why no one likes me. I'm a kind person. I don't gossip or spread rumors. I keep secrets. I try to find the good in everyone. I'm good natured, and am usually in a good humorous mood. I'm kind of attractive. I don't weigh a lot. I have great hygiene. I just can't figure out why nobody likes me. I can't think of anything wrong I could be doing. Even my family doesn't seem to like me that much. I'm not close with any of the my cousins, aunts, uncles, grand parents, siblings, my father, and I'm close with my mother but she has always perfected my brother. Sometimes I feel like my husband doesn't like me. He's very well liked, and people adore him. It's so humilating not having friends or any one ever wantin anything to do with me, while he has so many. He has even quit hanging out with his friends so much because he feels bad knowing I don't have anyone who wants to hang out with me.

I have always wished I had a group of girl friends that are there for each other. It makes me so envious seeing groups of girls having fun together. I want that so bad, but nobody seems to like me. Why? What am I doing so wrong that the whole world hates me??? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Invisiblehandicap
·
Greenmail
Joined Jul 31, 2011 · 4,205 Posts
#5 · Apr 4, 2016

I bet the ENTIRE internet that you're a 9/10 and he cant be around his friends because they keep talking about how they are going to sleep with you. Everyone else hate you cause you are hot.

Unfortunately thats where the good news stops. You married a fake nice guy. Not sure if fixable to be honest.

Based boyo :feelshehe:

Its a World Of s[UWSL]hitters either you Shit on Others or you Get Shitted on instead[/UWSL]

Its a World Of s[UWSL]hitters either you Shit on Others or you Get Shitted on instead[/UWSL]
Foids cry and cumplain about everything, as they feel entitled to greatness