Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why we need a zero tolerance policy for suspected females!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
As you are probably all aware we have a few females who have recently joined the forum. I won't mention their names because the attention is obviously giving them a buzz. There are severe consequences and effects of allowing foids on here.
Bluepilled incels, ITcels will flock to this forum and weak minded current members will start orbiting the foids. Before you know it this place will be full of cucks worhipping their "queens".

The saying is: "if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck it's probably a duck"......Mods on here be like: "if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck we need to carry out a DNA test for absolute certainty for now we'll assume it's a chicken".

The saying is: "if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck it's probably a duck"......Mods on here be like: "if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck we need to carry out a DNA test for absolute certainty for now we'll assume it's a chicken".
Hawking IQ and incredibly based.

I am trying really hard to find a final solution to the Greycel problem but I'm not big IQ enough to program something to detect this people.

Why are you all so mean?!? :rolleyes: We should be friends here guys ;):heart::D

Why are you all so mean?!? :rolleyes: We should be friends here guys ;):heart::D
@Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF @Incline are friends and guys

@Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF @Incline are friends and guys
zero tolerance for @Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF @Incline

We need a final solution to the graycel problem and fast

Reminder the mods are cucks that allow Sincere to still be here despite obviously being a foid

We should be tough on foids and tough on the causes of foids.

Reminder the mods are cucks that allow Sincere to still be here despite obviously being a foid
reminder that most of the people around seem to be braindead mongoloids falling for obvious, cheap bait. people are having fun with you idiots and milking you for attention, because you're dumb enough to make threads about them constantly. it almost seems like you people secretly hope that they're actual females and are attempting to catch their attention, or something like that.

any male who hints that they're female get warned to knock the troll off/checked whether male or not as it is.

They definitely weren't a woman in the vocaroo. Honestly from the women we have banned who admitted later, women don't usually post the way sincere did, they usually try hard to blend in and post """blackpill""" stuff but will flip out if someone says something about rape or whatever, although some will go along with even that.

Trolling potentially, hard to tell since we've had so many genuine but retarded users on this forum, but not a woman.

Brutal beat me to replying pill
If she would just post the vocaroo publicly, the bullying and accusations would stop. Except for the users who believe it was her boyfriend doing it for her, which is a possibility

At that point though there's no way someone can prove they're not a woman. As mods we can only act on what info we have, if they send us a vocaroo and they're male we kind of have to take their work until proven otherwise. I honestly don't think the average woman gives enough of a fuck to go to those lengths just to larp, and they certainly wouldnt spend all day postmaxxing the way ST did, thats definitely a male trait.
I guess you're right, but that could go 2 ways.
They are quarantined/have the day off and have nothing to do, so they spend their day postmaxxing while texting their bf/gf to make it seem like they are not larpers, or

They are actual incels postmaxxing to fit in.

It's kind of weird that after all of that bullying and stuff, they would still want to stay. Most real incels would most likely give in to the pressure and leave.

There isnt any proof what so ever they are girls

everyone is forgetting key points

there is little to no distinction between females and blue pillers eg fakecels to the damage they do to the message boards, get rid of both of them they are at the same shit level

Again much as incels in the game of life, larpers and femcel infiltration is way easier to perpetrate than to legislate for, eg its easy to fool people into thinking your an incel with acting on the forum, than to investigate and identify and prove that they actually "arent an incel", as what is an incel, how do you define this. Anyone can go online type blackpill then spout absolute crap balls conspiratorial rubbish @BummerDrummer for a couple of days. Much much harder to tell if an anonymous person with an anime avi is actually a sub 2 smv balding indian janitor.

However,
this pathetic excuse @knajjd made

herr derr

reminder that most of the people around seem to be braindead mongoloids falling for obvious, cheap bait. people are having fun with you idiots and milking you for attention, because you're dumb enough to make threads about them constantly. it almost seems like you people secretly hope that they're actual females and are attempting to catch their attention, or something like that.

literally denigrate the majority of people on the forum you are a mod of theory
just how much do you look down on the incels you are here to "moderate"

this is such a toxic perspective and view of the people you are moderating its a joke
by analogy you are doing absolute dog shit work as a "mod" on purpose out of vengeance towards " the people around seem to be braindead mongoloids ".

its like Boris johnson openly calling the majority of working class people in the U.K. , feckless morons who cant get a job.

you suck hard objects that is spherical and who's area is denoted by radius is half its diameter

Last edited:
everyone is forgetting key points

there is little to no distinction between females and blue pillers eg fakecels to the damage they do to the message boards, get rid of both of them they are at the same shit level

Again much as incels in the game of life, larpers and femcel infiltration is way easier to perpetrate than to legislate for, eg its easy to fool people into thinking your an incel with acting on the forum, than to investigate and identify and prove that they actually "arent an incel", as what is an incel, how do you define this. Anyone can go online type blackpill then spout absolute crap balls conspiratorial rubbish @BummerDrummer for a couple of days. Much much harder to tell if an anonymous person with an anime avi is actually a sub 2 smv balding indian janitor.

However,
this pathetic excuse @knajjd made

herr derr

literally denigrate the majority of people on the forum you are a mod of theory
just how much do you look down on the incels you are here to "moderate"

this is such a toxic perspective and view of the people you are moderating its a joke
by analogy you are doing absolute dog shit work as a "mod" on purpose out of vengeance towards " the people around seem to be braindead mongoloids ".

its like Boris johnson openly calling the majority of working class people in the U.K. , feckless morons who cant get a job.

you suck hard objects that is spherical and who's area is denoted by radius is half its diameter
the word "toxic", no argument whatsoever beyond "bad words boo hoo"... am i on reddit??

if you want people to be polite towards you, don't be an idiot and talk about things you have no idea about and accuse people of being inept or malicious. we ban females and other miscellaneous trash upon sight, we already don't let them in. the seemingly constant reports with zero evidence beyond the text "fakecel" or "obvious foid do ur jobs u dumb fucktards!!!!" attached to them get OLD, fast, not to mention the unending whining when the reports get rejected.

Again much as incels in the game of life, larpers and femcel infiltration is way easier to perpetrate than to legislate for, eg its easy to fool people into thinking your an incel with acting on the forum, than to investigate and identify and prove that they actually "arent an incel", as what is an incel, how do you define this. Anyone can go online type blackpill then spout absolute crap balls conspiratorial rubbish @BummerDrummer for a couple of days.
and I assume you think I’m not an incel why??? “Conspiratorial rubbish” is just a societal (which you should hate society as an incel anyway) buzzword. No different than Nazi or Racist or Misogynist.

I think ur a butthurt libtard
34F846D6 9CE5 4297 9102 FC65F89F0A68

and I assume you think I’m not an incel why??? “Conspiratorial rubbish” is just a societal (which you should hate society as an incel anyway) buzzword. No different than Nazi or Racist or Misogynist.

I think ur a butthurt libtard
View attachment 374632
I dont doubt your an incel

but you fall literally into the pathetic alt right meme as perfectly as @knajjd iq falls from niagra falls when he opens his mouth and posts, your neo nazi right wing nationalist ulltra cuckservative pathetic mighty whitey but never mind the negriti angle is absolute flat earth baffoonery and sub marianna iq crap that is as philosophically bereft as it is bizarre.

your absolutely pathetic showing on the youtube stream with FaceandLMS where you outed yourself as a neo con nazi sympathizing was the most cringe worthy performance since the grinch stole christmas.
You are literally the polar opposite of all lefty's so much so you are actually hugging them, your just as wrong as they are
you have gone full MAO never go full MAO
the word "toxic", no argument whatsoever beyond "bad words boo hoo"... am i on reddit??

if you want people to be polite towards you, don't be an idiot and talk about things you have no idea about and accuse people of being inept or malicious. we ban females and other miscellaneous trash upon sight, we already don't let them in. the seemingly constant reports with zero evidence beyond the text "fakecel" or "obvious foid do ur jobs u dumb fucktards!!!!" attached to them get OLD, fast, not to mention the unending whining when the reports get rejected.
so your reply is herrr derrr one word picked out of 200 herrr derrrr its reddit stupid
you didnt even address one word i just replied to you with and its just herr derr stick mud to wall please stick to the wall, how much mud can i throw ohhhhhh mention reddit, herr derrr oh shit im out of pooo herr derrr

STRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MANSTRAW MAN STRAW MAN HERR DERR STRAW MAN

Last edited:
I dont doubt your an incel

but you fall literally into the pathetic alt right meme as perfectly as @knajjd iq falls from niagra falls when he opens his mouth and posts, your neo nazi right wing nationalist ulltra cuckservative pathetic mighty whitey but never mind the negriti angle is absolute flat earth baffoonery and sub marianna iq crap that is as philosophically bereft as it is bizarre.

your absolutely pathetic showing on the youtube stream with FaceandLMS where you outed yourself as a neo con nazi sympathizing was the most cringe worthy performance since the grinch stole christmas.
You are literally the polar opposite of all lefty's so much so you are actually hugging them, your just as wrong as they are
you have gone full MAO never go full MAO
I don't see a problem with fascist/ethnonationalist/racial supremacy or ultranationalist/ultra right wing policy. A reason we're incel is because of the progressive age. Obviously I'm going to be anti progressive. If I fall into some psy op leftie category of "oooo u can be right but not this far right this far right is too bad and too evil and too mean!!" then so be it. If my ideal world is "neo nazi right wing nationalist ulltra cuckservative pathetic mighty whitey" then so be it. It's one way to solve alot of the worlds problems, and infinetly more problems than what our ideology is now.

I don't see a problem with fascist/ethnonationalist/racial supremacy or ultranationalist/ultra right wing policy. A reason we're incel is because of the progressive age. Obviously I'm going to be anti progressive. If I fall into some psy op leftie category of "oooo u can be right but not this far right this far right is too bad and too evil and too mean!!" then so be it. If my ideal world is "neo nazi right wing nationalist ulltra cuckservative pathetic mighty whitey" then so be it. It's one way to solve alot of the worlds problems, and infinetly more problems than what our ideology is now.
literally parotting what i just inferred you are and then trying and failing to gaslight the term is uber low iq

you literally said nothing in this reply apart from
ewkfjwebfuefifhuerhuoghfoiurhgoierhjgierwhgihwerighwerifgiowerjfgiowerjfgpiowerjgpoijwerpogjerwpofgjwepofjweopfjweopfjporejgpoerjgporejg

psyops

ironically the reason behind your re justification and assertion behind herrr derrr im nationalist and proud is the reason why your just going to keep going right to the right further right

there is absolutely no objectivity in your politics over what serves your own end

which again is the mistake the left makes, how are you better than them if your morally as bankrupt as they are, would you still maintain your political position if your circumstance changed

This ironically again is the reason humanity is in the complete shitstorm it is in now, many many different groups feminists, right wing, left winger, just literally railroading and doing purely what benefits them nakedly grabbing power completely blind and apathetic towards whats objectively morally right or wrong, then hiding behind herr derr man its post modernism man there are no facts man there is no gender man nothing is objectively true man

take a a teleporter and go back and join the nazis

literally parotting what i just inferred you are and then trying and failing to gaslight the term is uber low iq
well nothing you said was necessarily a bad thing.
ironically the reason behind your re justification and assertion behind herrr derrr im nationalist and proud is the reason why your just going to keep going right to the right further right

there is absolutely no objectivity in your politics over what serves your own end
Well it is good for the nation, and for the people. Eliminating things like racial conflicts and the globohomo order is an objective gain for everyone and for whites at large.

which again is the mistake the left makes, how are you better than them if your morally as bankrupt as they are, would you still maintain your political position if your circumstance changed
Well my ideology is based around the fact that I'm a straight white male. So incel or not I would have the same ideals.
This ironically again is the reason humanity is in the complete shitstorm it is in now, many many different groups feminists, right wing, left winger, just literally railroading and doing purely what benefits them nakedly grabbing power completely blind and apathetic towards whats objectively morally right or wrong, then hiding behind herr derr man its post modernism man there are no facts man there is no gender man nothing is objectively true man
Whats objectively morally right or wrong then? Surely wanting the best for your people is right. Singing Kumbaya with a group of people who want to rip your fucking head off is not really gonna work.
take a a teleporter and go back and join the nazis
I wish I could

well nothing you said was necessarily a bad thing.

Well it is good for the nation, and for the people. Eliminating things like racial conflicts and the globohomo order is an objective gain for everyone and for whites at large.

Well my ideology is based around the fact that I'm a straight white male. So incel or not I would have the same ideals.

Whats objectively morally right or wrong then? Surely wanting the best for your people is right. Singing Kumbaya with a group of people who want to rip your fucking head off is not really gonna work.

I wish I could
there are many things wrong with nationalism which i believe the second world war may have hinted at

this is the definition of not objectively moral or good, not everyone is white in the world let alone america, how do you justify putting yourself above these people because of what it is literally prejudice in action, no on group is above another this is the definition of objectively moral

justifying this ethno nationalism just because the libtards have gone too far is like advocating chopping your balls off because you burnt your toast
two wrongs dont make a right and are not even that related to each other

there are many many other reasons for your inceldom than just the ethnic angle, you should be having more of a problem with capitalism in general, the shape and direction of the law and how it is evolving, feminimism especially regarding the work place and its politics and power politics

the angle you attack is like a side side side side side of any issue of a side issue and you base your whole world around the racial problem

its a joke

there are many things wrong with nationalism which i believe the second world war may have hinted at
The second world war would if anything be a case for fascism and nationalism. Germany went from a shithole where money was better used as wallpaper than actual currency and the most impoverished place in Europe to a massive industrial center capable of taking on literally the entire world and who did for quite a while.

this is the definition of not objectively moral or good, not everyone is white in the world let alone america, how do you justify putting yourself above these people because of what it is literally prejudice in action, no on group is above another this is the definition of objectively moral
Exactly. No group is above another. I promote equality, but equality in your lands. A multiracial society will inevitably end up in a state of a race being above the others. We were never meant to mix and when we do mix a race will come on top.

justifying this ethno nationalism just because the libtards have gone too far is like advocating chopping your balls off because you burnt your toast
I justify it because it'd be good for all of us. The libtards have gone to far, and liberalism needs to be stopped and the best system needs to be implemented.
there are many many other reasons for your inceldom than just the ethnic angle, you should be having more of a problem with capitalism in general, the shape and direction of the law and how it is evolving, feminimism especially regarding the work place and its politics and power politics
Oh of course. There's hundreds if not thousands of reasons one is incel. I'm the main speaker of this theory. It is more than 5 big things, and it is all those things that you say (capitalism feminism etc). That's why I'm not pro any of that. What I propose, which to you is "crazy ethnonationalist hyper conservative fascism" gets rid of all of that. My platform isn't "Lol lets get rid of the niggers now we not incel and we cool". My platform is to get rid of womens rights and implement national socialist policies, kill the elitists (who are usually not white but Jude but also including whites) cut off liberalism and progressive shit, and implement socially right wing policies along with the racial stuff like deporting back to homelands and separation and all of that.

The second world war would if anything be a case for fascism and nationalism. Germany went from a shithole where money was better used as wallpaper than actual currency and the most impoverished place in Europe to a massive industrial center capable of taking on literally the entire world and who did for quite a while.

Exactly. No group is above another. I promote equality, but equality in your lands. A multiracial society will inevitably end up in a state of a race being above the others. We were never meant to mix and when we do mix a race will come on top.

I justify it because it'd be good for all of us. The libtards have gone to far, and liberalism needs to be stopped and the best system needs to be implemented.

Oh of course. There's hundreds if not thousands of reasons one is incel. I'm the main speaker of this theory. It is more than 5 big things, and it is all those things that you say (capitalism feminism etc). That's why I'm not pro any of that. What I propose, which to you is "crazy ethnonationalist hyper conservative fascism" gets rid of all of that. My platform isn't "Lol lets get rid of the niggers now we not incel and we cool". My platform is to get rid of womens rights and implement national socialist policies, kill the elitists (who are usually not white but Jude but also including whites) cut off liberalism and progressive shit, and implement socially right wing policies along with the racial stuff like deporting back to homelands and separation and all of that.

you cant use nazism in a positive bro their whole angle was literally crushed by the colletive might of the whole world against them bro
the angle only worked transiently in their backyard for only a decade before they got BTFO'd, the reason they appeared to be an economic success was the reason for the demise, it also to a large degree was larping heavy massaging of figures and herr derr military industrial complex, wrong again but for a different reason.

so why dont you mention the 5 or more other reasons, you put this ethnicity problem WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ABOVE ALL OTHERS, THEY ARE FUCKING BURIED DEEP BENEATH HERR DERR ETHNO NATIONALISM MAAAAAAHHHHHHH VAGINA.
If the other reasons are so important to you where are you discussing them where is the posts, where were you onn the youtube talk, where you spazzed out and kept repeating dat dem n*****rs out get them out they are causing the problems for us , then circling round to the same point repeated, you literally did not mention anything else where were the other points.

its all in the order of importance its all in the narrative the importance placed on the issues

This is the attitude we should have. If the entire forum comes to the conclusion that a user is a foid then it is a foid for sure. Also why would anyone even bother staying on a forum whose users all hate him?

you cant use nazism in a positive bro their whole angle was literally crushed by the colletive might of the whole world against them bro
the angle only worked transiently in their backyard for only a decade before they got BTFO'd, the reason they appeared to be an economic success was the reason for the demise, it also to a large degree was larping heavy massaging of figures and herr derr military industrial complex, wrong again but for a different reason.
Yeah I know nazism was attacked by literally the entire world, and they were able to hold them off for years. Their backyard was all of Europe and almost Moscow, had it not been for the unusually cold winter. If someone can go from becoming a shithole akin to that of modern day Zimbabwe, and coming back and taking over practically the entire continent at one point, all while fighting globohomo, I'd say that is a success.
so why dont you mention the 5 or more other reasons, you put this ethnicity problem WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ABOVE ALL OTHERS, THEY ARE FUCKING BURIED DEEP BENEATH HERR DERR ETHNO NATIONALISM MAAAAAAHHHHHHH VAGINA.
If the other reasons are so important to you where are you discussing them where is the posts, where were you onn the youtube talk, where you spazzed out and kept repeating dat dem n*****rs out get them out they are causing the problems for us , then circling round to the same point repeated, you literally did not mention anything else where were the other points.
I do talk about the other problems. I talk about judaism all the time and trannies and media bullshit. I think ethnic migration, sponsored by Jewish elites, are a big massive threat, but if you look at the problems I discuss alot of it is the lack of racial and cultural cohesion and migrations period, as well as the (((elites))).

@BummerDrummer Knock it off. This isn't a stormfag debate thread.
So, you're suggesting the members in question are baiting us but not actually female. Given the recent bluepilled wave. Surely that should be a ban in itself.

Last edited:

any male who hints that they're female get warned to knock the troll off/checked whether male or not as it is.
How many nudes did she send you? And I ain't the one who made this thread dumbass

@BummerDrummer Knock it off. This isn't a stormfag debate thread.
Look who it was started by, retard. More proof of your hypocrisy and double standards as if it hasnt been proved several times already. This is a trait shared by all of you people though so it's not like I expect you to be better than that.