Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why we have to blackpill youngcels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If they are blackpilled from the start they are less likely to end up like ME. They will be MUCH more cautious and realistic when it comes to dating. The REAL creators of incel minds are JEWS, especially jewish rom com filmmakers from 2015 and below.

You become a true hardened incel when you were prgrammed at an early age this idea of love and beauty as something any man could have, that a life is worse than death without a becky tier hole. That women like a guy that is nice, true to himself, women will accept you for your flaws if you are quirky, and she also doesn't mind if you stalk her to some degree, because women admire persistence. ALL OF THESE ARE JEWISH LIES MEANT TO FOOL YOU INTO BEING A SEXUAL PARIAH. (((They))) are the ones that told you acting in this manner is okay, and is attractive to females. And you belived it because of the dopamine their JEW stories rewarded you with. When you live for SO LONG, thinking you are doing the right thing, and everyone keeps lying to you heaping on bad advice after bad advice as you get lonelier and lonelier, YOU IMPLODE ONE DAY WHEN CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AND YOU BECOME SOMEONE LIKE ME.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS MERELY A PYRAMID SCHEME OF GENETIC ELITISM

At some point everyone that is genetic trash, realises. The game is rigged. Uglies don't play the game fairly. They lie. Undercut their way into a fortune. They adopt ideologies or faiths they dont believe in. Travel to countries they have no belonging to. They do what it takes to procreate, but no female would say "all is fair in love & war" and think that should apply to men too. Every ugly male mating strategy is a losing strategy. This is true evil of Hitler, because I can think of nothing more gynocentric than creating a perfect Aryan world for holes.

I think with all the woke shit, (((they))) are at least are less likely to produce ugly fuck male leads with giga stacies nowadays-- which I THINK IS ACTUALLY GOOD, because it's more unrealistic than 90 pound bitches with an eating disorder being deadly with kung-fu.

Last edited:
Once you realize it's over, you want to kill everyone.

it's over

I will turn all Jews into LCL for Rei

If that happened there would be no more warehouse workers, no more pressbreak operators, no floor assemblers, no more groundskeepers, no more customer service operators no more security guards no cleaners etc

Goysiety is dependent on subhumans to do subhuman tasks that keeps soyciety operational while chad gets his uni degree in law or economy, and the 1% of spergs manage to get into STEM or high tier codemonkey work but the rest of us are destined to live in mediocrity and wage slavery so chads wife can plop out her 3rd child on taxpayer dimes.

They will never encourage the truth of our existence, Blackrock, niggers, jews, DMT parasites, genetic or memetic manipulation, tribalism, media, predictive programming, call it what you want but it's too strong a influence and it's only through a grueling traumatic process that anyone reaches the blackpill and ends up in a place like this.

Half of them are fakecel late bloomers though

Half of them are fakecel late bloomers though
even if that came to pass, at least they will be able to cope at times when it doesn't work out.