Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why we have no energy

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I was looking at a "psychic" conspiracy news chat group and saw an image/ meme, obviously put up by a happy foid.
IMG 20210417 200504 104

As you can see, it's all about being fulfilled. Loved, all happy huggy and whatnot.

Below that picture was a response, that said something like. "No wonder I have no energy and feel like I'm dying..." The dude was ugly and old, and I was like damn! I wonder what they'll say to this lonely dude...

So I watched and waited... And the comments on the meme poured in....

You'll probably guess what the response was...

Wait! I'll go check real quick if i can find it... Ok. Two (2) hours later, and...

I bet you know.

I don't even want to think about the comments.
The picture and description is already brutal.

what a bullshit concept.
when things like "the battery effect" enters mainstream science, medicine and technology is doomed.

what a bullshit concept.
when things like "the battery effect" enters mainstream science, medicine and technology is doomed.
It explains a few things. Such as why foids live longer. And why lonely dudes die faster.

Just because it has a retard name doesn't mean it's all bs.

Only we, the unloved are doomed. The sex-havers are FINE.
I don't even want to think about the comments.
The picture and description is already brutal.
It's a busy place. And it got buried fast.

The ugly old dude, GOT IGNORED.

Last edited:
It explains a few things. Such as why foids live longer. And why lonely dudes die faster.

Just because it has a retard name doesn't mean it's all bs.

Only we, the unloved are doomed. The sex-havers are FINE.
This transfer of energy can transmute emotional trauma, unlock information within your DNA, and align you with your higher self and bring you pleasure at the same time.
So when two people fuck, they "transmute emotional trauma" to each other and "unlock information within their DNA"?
Sounds pretty bullshit, tbh.

So when two people fuck, they "transmute emotional trauma" to each other and "unlock information within their DNA"?
I didn't make the meme!

But how would we know if it's true or not? Huh???

Two fucked up normies can heal each others various mental problems (for a while anyway) by being together. A REAL hug can cure a lot of shit. (I guess)

And "unlocking dna" might just be a fancy way of saying, make babies! Or even just making juice or sperm! LOL.

I did say it was a psychic group that the thing came from. Modern hippies... Techno hippies.

I didn't make the meme!

But how would we know if it's true or not? Huh???

Two fucked up normies can heal each others various mental problems (for a while anyway) by being together. A REAL hug can cure a lot of shit. (I guess)

And "unlocking dna" might just be a fancy way of saying, make babies! Or even just making juice or sperm! LOL.

I did say it was a psychic group that the thing came from. Modern hippies... Techno hippies.
it could be true in a roundabout way, like sex makes you feel better and you get healthier bc you're in a better mood.
it's not true in the way the infographic says it though.

Many men will have to sue the state for not providing basic needs (a government issued gf)

More new age individualism crap.

That is how because of their SKY high expectations...

...ribs become HIV positive.

Feet fetishists see women as nothing but a piece of electronic bootstarter.

Is that another "infinite electricity lifehack" scam? I can't tell I have yet to plug mine!

If as an incel you truly believe in this battery theory... you're right because THEY are the real coppers!

Chads treat their bitches with such toxicity, these dude must be generating nuclear levels of energy.

Honestly if I could have this much genuine love, I wouldn't mind living off the grid.

I want a foid to sit on me like that.

It's not a crap. Having sex ( without condom ) is about exchanging bodily fluids ( blood etc. ). If older man have sex with younger woman, he even starts looking younger. It's not bullshit. It's fucking reality.

You have low T levels, that's why you have no energy, start eating eggs, beef, gymmaxx and fightmaxx/mmamaxx.

what a bullshit concept.
exactly! foids foiding

a lack of positive interactions with girls causes fatigue

no gf = nothing to look forward to = no hope

We live life on brutal mode.

New Age Spiritual garbage disguised as Science, Pseudoscience.

Not because I've ever experienced anything like that, but that picture has the word BULLSHIT in capital letters screaming all over it

Many aspects of human behavior, especially those triggered by emotions, are difficult to study with a proper scientific method because they can not be produced reliably or ethically. At best, they can be documented, but that's about it.

Physiological effects of fear for instance can not be tested in laboratory because you would have to expose the subjects to a credible imminent danger, and humans are not easily fooled so the danger would have to be real.

As for sex, you can have subjects having sex in a laboratory but the quality will likely pale in comparison with what happens spontaneously in the wild.

I, for one, have witnessed what I call post-coitum euphoria on a colleague of mine who had sex after a long while. It's a real thing, as by his behavior alone everyone around him could tell what was going on, and they were kind of mocking him because he was acting more like a fool than anything, or as if he had taken uppers. It's an interesting story that I'll have to tell one day.

Many aspects of human behavior, especially those triggered by emotions, are difficult to study with a proper scientific method because they can not be produced reliably or ethically. At best, they can be documented, but that's about it.

Physiological effects of fear for instance can not be tested in laboratory because you would have to expose the subjects to a credible imminent danger, and humans are not easily fooled so the danger would have to be real.

As for sex, you can have subjects having sex in a laboratory but the quality will likely pale in comparison with what happens spontaneously in the wild.

I, for one, have witnessed what I call post-coitum euphoria on a colleague of mine who had sex after a long while. It's a real thing, as by his behavior alone everyone around him could tell what was going on, and they were kind of mocking him because he was acting more like a fool than anything, or as if he had taken uppers. It's an interesting story that I'll have to tell one day.
isn't that caused by hormones, etc., rather than transfer of emotional trauma and DNA unlocking?
i have no problem with sex being good for your health and creating a drug-like euphoria; i have problems with the magical way the effect is being described.

I believe in a battery effect in regards to the outgoing & introverted, dogs & cats, the average autist v the average NT.

Basically one gives off charge or energy but doesn't receive & the other type gives & gets hence why the former gets exhausted in company & the latter gets stir crazy in isolation.

My battery has short-circuited :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No psychic religious woo woo required.

Semen/jizz/cum/baby batter/seed/sperm/whatever you want to call it has alkaline fluid in it which is a component of batteries,

That is how because of their SKY high expectations...

...ribs become HIV positive.

Feet fetishists see women as nothing but a piece of electronic bootstarter.

Is that another "infinite electricity lifehack" scam? I can't tell I have yet to plug mine!

If as an incel you truly believe in this battery theory... you're right because THEY are the real coppers!

Chads treat their bitches with such toxicity, these dude must be generating nuclear levels of energy.
Lol!
Honestly if I could have this much genuine love, I wouldn't mind living off the grid.
I miss the deep woods... But it was sad sometimes.

I just dring BANG. then I got high energy

I actually find this interesting.

There's so many things that we don't know... this world is full of mysteries

I feel bad for the old lonely guy, we are so miserable... damn

I actually find this interesting.

There's so many things that we don't know... this world is full of mysteries

I feel bad for the old lonely guy, we are so miserable... damn
Yeah bro, there's plenty on unknown unknowns. That's why i seek it out.

I know a lot! I also know there's plenty i don't know. Too much...

But what amuses (and pisses me off) is, incompetent morons that claim to fully know the unknowable.

I was looking at a "psychic" conspiracy news chat group and saw an image/ meme, obviously put up by a happy foid.
View attachment 435769

As you can see, it's all about being fulfilled. Loved, all happy huggy and whatnot.

Below that picture was a response, that said something like. "No wonder I have no energy and feel like I'm dying..." The dude was ugly and old, and I was like damn! I wonder what they'll say to this lonely dude...

So I watched and waited... And the comments on the meme poured in....

You'll probably guess what the response was...

Wait! I'll go check real quick if i can find it... Ok. Two (2) hours later, and...

I bet you know.
We're disconnected lepers so of course we lack any spiritual energy.

We're disconnected lepers so of course we lack any spiritual energy.
Everyone has it at birth... But without a "flow" of it, it dissipates. Like how a cup of water eventually evaporates. (Unless it rains...)

But yeah, disconnection is bad.

One thing i am always on the lookout for, is information about

Refilling

"THE WELL OF FORTITUDE"
(a military term)

My guess is the meme drawing i posted is not necessarily "recharging a battery," but more accurately, refilling the well of fortitude.

It sounds intriguing so I'm glad you've told us a bit about it, Emba. Have a good one.

It sounds intriguing so I'm glad you've told us a bit about it, Emba. Have a good one.
Thank you for helping me reframe that annoying meme into something semi useful.

I have lots of energy to post dots

Aren't you 62 years old or something emba?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back