Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why we as men should take radical action. A manifesto

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
This is IT bait btw. We shouldn't radicalized :feelsjuice:

Why is nobody willing to listen to our plights?

It seems the people are more focused on tearing us down and bullying us than actually listen to the problems we present.

They would rather treat us like the antichrist than give a second of thought about why men would assemble here if all of what we say is bogus.

Not all of us are terrible people deserving of these hate trains, but because we decide to come together to voice our woes and air out our grievances amongst people that would understand it we are considered "terrorists" or "misogynistic.

We just say it how it is for the lowest people on the totem pole of society, they must despise our honesty and supportive brotherhood.

Most men here would have been normal if life was how the foids said it was, this is an epidemic being swept under the rug by people who aren't even willing to listen to a word we say.

Whilst we on the other hand do listen to the critics and dissect their points and explain how they are wrong. They just decide to react to the most sensational pieces and lump us all together without doing any free thinking of their own.

If they listened to the average incel they woulds see society's byproducts and see what truly broken men talk about after a system burns them to a hollowed out crisp searching for some companionship in a world that has become so cruel and unforgiving to the ugly, the awkward, and the autistic.

If any woman has actually read to this point thank you for trying.
If you skipped to the end you are a mindless sheep stuck on a hate train for no good reason, this tirade of cruelty you are on is wasted on us because we are strong.

-SubhumanGamer

I will be bumping this quite a lot just so you brocels know

Based post. They just wanna pretend male loneliness doesn't exist and sweep it under the rug so we can go on being slaves to society while getting nothing in return. Many of us are not even that ugly, yet we are excluded because females' standards are so out of control. You have 5/10 women thinking they are 10s and 3/10s thinking they are 5/10s. The reality is that being a non Chad man sucks like crazy right now. Our grandfathers or fathers did not struggle this way. There are problems with the system and we voice our problems. There is nothing wrong with that. It's no different that telling the car mechanic your car is making a strange noise so it can be addressed. We have a brotherhood here, something most of us don't have anywhere else. Heck, many of us have no friends IRL or poor friendships. We have nobody else to vent to and socialize with. We are ostracized form normal society and come here. How they see that as extremist or anything bad is beyond me. If anything, this forum keeps us sane and makes our lives less bad

We are ostracized form normal society and come here. How they see that as extremist or anything bad is beyond me. If anything, this forum keeps us sane and makes our lives less bad
It's because they are scared of us, which this fear leads to hate, but they refuse to show the former because foids these days are obviously less honest about what they think.

Last edited:
It's because they are scared of us, which this fear leads to hate, but they refuse to show the former because foids these days are obviously less honest about what they think.
Very true

Based post. They just wanna pretend male loneliness doesn't exist and sweep it under the rug so we can go on being slaves to society while getting nothing in return. Many of us are not even that ugly, yet we are excluded because females' standards are so out of control. You have 5/10 women thinking they are 10s and 3/10s thinking they are 5/10s. The reality is that being a non Chad man sucks like crazy right now. Our grandfathers or fathers did not struggle this way. There are problems with the system and we voice our problems. There is nothing wrong with that. It's no different that telling the car mechanic your car is making a strange noise so it can be addressed. We have a brotherhood here, something most of us don't have anywhere else. Heck, many of us have no friends IRL or poor friendships. We have nobody else to vent to and socialize with. We are ostracized form normal society and come here. How they see that as extremist or anything bad is beyond me. If anything, this forum keeps us sane and makes our lives less bad
Sadly the market has become terrible, women we could get don't want us because yhe higher numbered men are settling below their league, thus brain rotting our looksmatches into believing they deserve better than what their actual looks should earn them.

The fact nobody else even considers to acknowledge it is crazy.

"terrorists" or "misogynistic.
I am and I admit to being. And even though I know that this frustration is a "coping", I don't care, women are naturally psychopaths, I HATE THEM.

I'm not a normie with a speech about wanting to be "understood" by society, in fact I'm a truecel thrown out of it, why would I want to love and try to be compatible? NO, I shouldn't, and I NEVER WILL WANT TO. Because; there is only one option for me within it, to be a slave and a futile idiot worried about trivial things through the common sense that will surround me, fuck it, I don't want to. I AM A MISOGYNIST, BECAUSE I HATE DEMONS, I AM!

And if you're not, it's possible that you're a progressive normie only in a 'negative' phase of your current life, because for a truecel, it's FOREVER, and I'm not a damn fakecel.

(your post is water)

I am and I admit to being. And even though I know that this frustration is a "coping", I don't care, women are naturally psychopaths, I HATE THEM.

I'm not a normie with a speech about wanting to be "understood" by society, in fact I'm a truecel thrown out of it, why would I want to love and try to be compatible? NO, I shouldn't, and I NEVER WILL WANT TO. Because; there is only one option for me within it, to be a slave and a futile idiot worried about trivial things through the common sense that will surround me, fuck it, I don't want to. I AM A MISOGYNIST, BECAUSE I HATE DEMONS, I AM!

And if you're not, it's possible that you're a progressive normie only in a 'negative' phase of your current life, because for a truecel, it's FOREVER, and I'm not a damn fakecel.
Vine Ok GIF

They're scared of our awareness and understanding of female nature reaching the other classes of men and ruining the social order

It will happen and those who don’t see nothing happen are coping. Erenyeagerians do exist and they are based for making things happen

(your post is water)
His post is holy water from thy erenyeager

Honestly we can't take any action or it will play into every stereotype they fabricate about us.

We are stuck in a limbo of abuse and witch hunting.
Nah I see someone doing something in secret if they climb the social order. I know those men exist. It’s only a matter of time before something happens

Nah I see someone doing something in secret if they climb the social order. I know those men exist. It’s only a matter of time before something happens
Like future cop?

Hmmm. Although we make up a small size of the population I doubt inkies could produce anything of substance via infiltrating into powerful position.
They could if they are highly intelligent. Some men do exist lik that out there rn. Especially in the nwo society

They could if they are highly intelligent. Some men do exist lik that out there rn. Especially in the nwo society
It would take many more intelligent men then we currently have to theoretically pull something off :feelsbadman:

Sadly the market has become terrible, women we could get don't want us because yhe higher numbered men are settling below their league, thus brain rotting our looksmatches into believing they deserve better than what their actual looks should earn them.
Yep, this is the sad state of our society.
The fact nobody else even considers to acknowledge it is crazy.
I know. It’s like they just wanna sweep it under the rug like nothing is wrong

It will happen and those who don’t see nothing happen are coping. Erenyeagerians do exist and they are based for making things happen
Based Erenyeagerian. Things have to happen eventually. A society this messed up is not sustainable

It doesn't matter how factually correct we are. Foids and normies won't listen, they can't comprehend it or they just force themselves into the delusion of not thinking its real.

We are society's punching bag.