Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why we as incels NEED to support the overturning of Roe v Wade .. it's NOT just about a single case .. a return to old tradition follows

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Roe v Wade is a single domino that will lead to many others falling

as Roe v Wade falls, a nationwide ban on abortion follows, then contraceptive use goes down, then sodomy is illegal, then extramarital relations are illegal

eventually, destroying the cock carousel and women fucking dozens of the top 5% of men, while leaving the rest to beta bux or rot

Roe v Wade is the first step in the return to old tradition, as it had been for thousands of years .. where every kind and hard working man will be guaranteed a wife and a family for their merits and character

so if you don't support what happened recently, you're a cuck

Muh "i wont be having a baby with low value men who make less than 6 figures"

Could have been the whole post. Brevity is the soul of wit.

the battle is not over

there are more dominoes that must fall

next step: nationwide ban on abortion

i couldnt care less what foidz do with their human turdz.
I do, however, enjoy the soyz and the foidz seethe

I really don't care about Roe v Wade, politics are retarded.

the battle is not over

there are more dominoes that must fall

next step: nationwide ban on abortion
That would take several right wing cells taking all the blue states by storm at the same time and forcing the lefties to sign a law in gun point, in GTA III.
It's better to focus on the next cases, rather than dreaming so big. I am looking forward to seeing whether miscegenation is forced to pay more taxes (read: no race mixed marriage). It would undoubtedly crush the birth of mutts by a lot.

Jfl at old tradition GL with that coping tradcuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even fucking Iran, the most conservative country on the fucking planet is hypergamous and chad worshipping af and the foids are literal WHORES so what chances do YOU have in the west you low iq idiots?

@Persianyoungcel

You tell them nigga how even Iran is FAR from their meme “muh tradition” :redpill::soy: MGTOW cuckold low iq pipedream, if Iran couldn’t pull that off you STAND NO CHANCE, its ovER for tradcucks:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

iran is an extremely secular and modern country

and go tell that to old school chinese farmers like my grandfather

Iran is not secular nigga they have sharia police on the streets :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and guess what the foids are STILL whores, lots of Persiancels here GL with your pipedream

China is even worse:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: there is no hope:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society:

thats only officially

iranians actually love to do drugs and party

china is only worse after modernization .. tell that to my grandfather when he was a farmer in the 1960s

I don't trust it there is some hidden kike :lasereyes: agenda behind this. :feelssus::society:

they probably just want more racemixxed mutts to continue their globalization :feelswhat::society:

Jfl at old tradition GL with that coping tradcuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even fucking Iran, the most conservative country on the fucking planet is hypergamous and chad worshipping af and the foids are literal WHORES so what chances do YOU have in the west you low iq idiots?

@Persianyoungcel

You tell them nigga how even Iran is FAR from their meme “muh tradition” :redpill::soy: MGTOW cuckold low iq pipedream, if Iran couldn’t pull that off you STAND NO CHANCE, its ovER for tradcucks:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
this is because the west led by jews :lasereyes: kept spreading their degenerate propaganda now it'severywhere :reeeeee::society:

things didn't use to be like this even in jewrope things were different just a decade ago jewsa needs to be nuked :reeeeee::society:

@Persianyoungcel

Iran can't pull it off because they exist in the sphere of modern american influence .. America pulled it off before the 1960s because modern culture didn't yet exist

American culture dictates what the rest of the world follows

Once America is changed, the world will follow

Cope.

It will just lead to women being even more selective because they will get stuck with a kid. They're not going to be picking us. It will be gigachads with good jobs.

Cope.

It will just lead to women being even more selective because they will get stuck with a kid. They're not going to be picking us. It will be gigachads with good jobs.

There’s too few gigachads, especially with good jobs, in existence

There’s enough chads for them to fuck, not to marry

Abortion might be a net win for society (mostly due to less unwanted children leading to less criminals), but it's never been clearer to me that the real message being conveyed is that women hate men. They're calling for forced vasectomies. They threaten to withhold sex. They scream about government control of their bodies, conveniently forgetting that men are subjected to compulsory military service in every country in the world.

Mildly disagree. Sure, things don't change for bottom-tier men. But having to think twice about abortions does put a speed bump in front of women chasing irresponsible men. This is movement away from harems towards monogamous civilization. They wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't.

Anti-micegenation seems impossible. There is no political will for it or legal basis.
:feelsbadman:
A National Ban on Abortion though is very much possible. Through something known as "fetal personhood". Roe v. Wade was struck down because it's basis in the constitution was flimsy (something to do with right to privacy). But if this conservative majority on the supreme court gets a case where someone denies an abortion because the fetus is a person - than the supreme court can conclude a constitutional basis to outlaw abortion FEDERALLY irrespective of what blue cuck states want.
:feelsautistic:

I’m antinatalist myself, but that’s outweighed by the amount of foids seething :feelsPop:

There’s too few gigachads, especially with good jobs, in existence

There’s enough chads for them to fuck, not to marry
Stacies would rather become polygamous than deal with low value normies/incels :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Water is wet post :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back