Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why we are not "innocent" nor "victims"

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
This is something that will be controversial but the more time I spend thinking about the black pill year in year out the more I am coming to realize that incels are essentially just failed normies especially on this forum. If you were not obsessed with normie culture you wouldn't be on this forum rather you would be coping with other interests. You wouldn't feel "slighted" by not being part of society. I'm not talking as much about them but they are a minority.

Inceldom is forced upon you and you did not choose this. You can't separate yourself from normies due to this as you didn't choose to not be a part of society. The only thing that separates you from being a normie is looks, and maybe height. You didn't choose to be an incel, you didn't choose to be bullied, outcast, denied sex. This was forced upon you. The black pill is true but what we advocate here is basically some sort of SJW culture but for incels. There's no difference really between an SJW and an incel. Its all based on sour gapes and virtue signalling. Most incels act worse than normies here by doxxing other users and wishing death upon society which is fine, but don't think you are any better than normies. You are a villain just as much as they are. You just justify your actions for being in a position you didn't choose yet if the shoe was on the other foot you would be the one bystanding or doing the bullying. You are just salty that its you.

They have done studies where they show that if oppressed people are given power they become the worse human beings imaginable. You can see this with incels who "ascended", and shit on the forum. You see it with incels who go around doxxing anyone they can get their hands on (even trucels) to get revenge against society.

You are not more moral than normies, you are just in a worse position. In their minds your the evil one and there is some truth to that. Yes normies are evil, vile people but lets not pretend that if the shoe was on the other foot we would be any different. Human phycology is a human problem, stop conflating it to us being "victims" and normies being "oppressors". We might as well be SJWS saying whitey is oppressing ethnics and foids.

We are just random members of society that don't have the looks or power to compete. Thats it. Stop making us out to be this innocent group of people. The negative parts of human nature apply to incels and normies equally. Do you not think a woman thinks shes oppressed? Or black people? Every single group seems to want to be "oppressed" and we are not different.

We need to stop acting like we are a special group and view things objectively from an outsiders perspective.

I am coming to realize that incels are essentially just failed normies especially on this forum
nice projection:feelsjuice:
I meant mentally. Most people here want all the things normies have but are unable to get them. I'm not saying they are necessarily "fakecels".
read every word but still low IQ take nonetheless
how are we failed normies? failed normies are people with the necesarry looks to ascend and find a girl but they're too shy and itroverted to ask one out
on the other hands trucels are ugly people incapable to ascend just because of looks solely. most of incels here have asked toielts out and got rejected.
saying that we're a bunch of failed normies because we don't have "high and pure" moral calues just show that you lack the knowlegde of the definition of a failed normie.

Last edited:
Dnr, keep your essays to yourself GrAY lad

nice projection:feelsjuice:
I meant mentally. Most people here want all the things normies have but are unable to get them. I'm not saying they are necessarily "fakecels".
Dnr, keep your essays to yourself GrAY lad
Are you a UKcel? They are the only ones who use to the term "lad"

Are you a UKcel? They are the only ones who use to the term "lad"
Well done sherlock

Fuck no I was never into normie culture. I just need people who I can relate to and say shit that offends normies

I'm too tired to make an organized answer to this so here my thoughts that came out randomly at the read of this:

I think many of us tried to integrate into normie society at some point, and that's natural.
We weren't made for living our whole lives all alone.
No human is naturally made for this.

I agree on the fact that former """incels""" who shit on the forum and other incels after having """ascended""" are POS.

Many of us are good people, who were turned bad because of how society treated us in the past, and how people still treat us today.
If you treat someone badly, don't expect that person to treat you well back, and this is something that many sexhaver normscums don't seem to understand.
They wrongfully think that we are left aside because we are hateful, but they don't get it right at all.
We are hateful bc we were left aside for our whole life and bc we were given hate, that's as simple as that, and it's crazy how normies don't want or can't acknowledge that simple logic.

I simply am not there.

Who here has ever said that we are moral or some shit? I'm a very immoral person here and even more irl

I've never tried to justify my words and actions bc I simply dont give a shit, I just come here for entertainment

Who here has ever said that we are moral or some shit?
It's False. No Way. Not This Time. We Created It. Not This Time. No. Not This Time. It's Totally Made Up. Pure Fiction. It's Fiction. It's Fiction. We Made It Up. We Made This One Up. It's A Made Up Tale. It's A Total Fabrication. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. This One Was Invented By A Writer. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It's False. It Never Happened. It's A Fake. It's Fiction. It's An Urban Legend That Never Happened. No Way. We Got You. Not A Chance. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. We Made This One Up. It's Fiction. We Made Up This One. We Made It Up. Not This Time. Wrong. Not This Time. Not This Time. You're Wrong. Not This Time, It Never Happened.

It's False. No Way. Not This Time. We Created It. Not This Time. No. Not This Time. It's Totally Made Up. Pure Fiction. It's Fiction. It's Fiction. We Made It Up. We Made This One Up. It's A Made Up Tale. It's A Total Fabrication. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. This One Was Invented By A Writer. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It's False. It Never Happened. It's A Fake. It's Fiction. It's An Urban Legend That Never Happened. No Way. We Got You. Not A Chance. Not This Time. It Never Happened. It Never Happened. We Made This One Up. It's Fiction. We Made Up This One. We Made It Up. Not This Time. Wrong. Not This Time. Not This Time. You're Wrong. Not This Time, It Never Happened.
SEND ME THE VIDEO NOT THE TEXT LAZY MF I JUST TOOK 10MG SNORT FBI SHIT FUCKING PEDOPHILES WATCHING ME IN DEATH LABOUR CAMP OUTSIDE MY HOUSE (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

SEND ME THE VIDEO NOT THE TEXT LAZY MF I JUST TOOK 10MG SNORT FBI SHIT FUCKING PEDOPHILES WATCHING ME IN DEATH LABOUR CAMP OUTSIDE MY HOUSE (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

(in videogame)

Fuck no I was never into normie culture. I just need people who I can relate to and say shit that offends normies
You were never into it because there was no benefit for you being into it. You didn't have a choice. Its like not being into sports because you have no friends.
I'm too tired to make an organized answer to this so here my thoughts that came out randomly at the read of this:

I think many of us tried to integrate into normie society at some point, and that's natural.
We weren't made for living our whole lives all alone.
No human is naturally made for this.

I agree on the fact that former """incels""" who shit on the forum and other incels after having """ascended""" are POS.

Many of us are good people, who were turned bad because of how society treated us in the past, and how people still treat us today.
If you treat someone badly, don't expect that person to treat you well back, and this is something that many sexhaver normscums don't seem to understand.
They wrongfully think that we are left aside because we are hateful, but they don't get it right at all.
We are hateful bc we were left aside for our whole life and bc we were given hate, that's as simple as that, and it's crazy how normies don't want or can't acknowledge that simple logic.
I don't think incels are any nicer than the general population to be honest. Maybe on average self proclaimed incels have a higher iq therefore are able to cooperate better with people and not just LDAR taking drugs like many average people would do in our position. Being "neutral" is basically being a bystander. The reason bullying happens is because neutral people don't do anything. Its not like you can stop lookism anyway. My issue is that incels who have been hurt by normies try to scam other low tier members of society in some way then claim to still be "victims" after acting the exact same way as normies.
Who here has ever said that we are moral or some shit? I'm a very immoral person here and even more irl

I've never tried to justify my words and actions bc I simply dont give a shit, I just come here for entertainment
The fact that you are honest makes you more moral than most people in general in my opinion.

I don't think incels are any nicer than the general population to be honest. Maybe on average self proclaimed incels have a higher iq therefore are able to cooperate better with people and not just LDAR taking drugs like many average people would do in our position. Being "neutral" is basically being a bystander. The reason bullying happens is because neutral people don't do anything. Its not like you can stop lookism anyway. My issue is that incels who have been hurt by normies try to scam other low tier members of society in some way then claim to still be "victims" after acting the exact same way as normies.

Objectively we aren't. People here (like me) who talk (rightly) about killing sexhaver normies is the same than angry foids wanting to genocide short men.
But there's one kind of violence that is accepted ( :foidSoy: ) within society and the other one who isn't ( :incel: ).

And "neutral" people won't do anything in case of bullying bc bully = popular and bullied = unpopular, and they don't want to defend or be related to unpopular people.

I'd like to adress a few of your points.

First of all i think a lot of us, at least true incels are victims. We are disavantaged, and a fuck ton. In everything this life has to give. Competitions in jobs, dating, friendships, etc. There's not one place where looks don't play a factor. What's worse is that you need to come here to this stupid obscure forum plagued with retarded and edgy people to talk about it because everyone else thinks you're just lazy or have a bad personality.

Normie culture in general, is cancer. I wanted to be part of it a long, long time ago. Then i grew the fuck up and realized how fake and unninteresting those pieces of shit were. So not all of us want to be part of normies but can't. I could give less of a shit. If someone dosn't like you, you don't just start liking them and wish that they noticed you. Well maybe some do, but that's not my case. I was always into nerd stuff, and i found it better to just be transparent about the things i like and dislike. That's a 10000 times better than a fucking snake and fake. Which is the premise of normiedom.

And lastly here there's all sorts of people, good people, bad people. But all in all it's just people. And i would say like many others that majority of incels are not even here, here there are mostly normies wanting to have free speech for their violent tendencies.

That normies and we have something in common, sure. The whole human family does.

"You are not more moral than normies, you are just in a worse position" is an interesting statement, perhaps compelling in its way, but I think that it misses the mark a little.

The exclusion we experience from society as a whole, as sex-dominated as that society is these days -- that experience has changed us and changed the normies in fundamental ways.

It stands to reason that a person who has loved and been loved in return, in a free and full relationship with a woman, who has experienced that kind of connection with another human being, of physical and emotional intimacy -- has experienced something so different so as to experience life and the world differently from someone like us, who has never experienced that.

Reflecting on how strange these differences have become can result in reflections upon ourselves, on society as a whole, or on the nature of reality in general. Such reflections are not calls to action; the homicides and suicides are outliers. And such reflections don't necessarily put us on a pedestal or in a gutter, considered the right way anyway.

I don't want to be part of the normie culture just like most other people on this forum jfl. All we want is a gf

high iq thread. I agree with OP, nobody is good. Its a cope to think that we would act differently than normies and sloots when faced with temptation like 10000 hot penises wagging and wiggling in our faces. Imagine a hyper stacy spread her legs and flashed you once a week randomly. How long before u would go for it?
The solution: Genocide by Geckobus
Take the Geckobucci pill

This is something that will be controversial but the more time I spend thinking about the black pill year in year out the more I am coming to realize that incels are essentially just failed normies especially on this forum. If you were not obsessed with normie culture you wouldn't be on this forum rather you would be coping with other interests. You wouldn't feel "slighted" by not being part of society. I'm not talking as much about them but they are a minority.

Inceldom is forced upon you and you did not choose this. You can't separate yourself from normies due to this as you didn't choose to not be a part of society. The only thing that separates you from being a normie is looks, and maybe height. You didn't choose to be an incel, you didn't choose to be bullied, outcast, denied sex. This was forced upon you. The black pill is true but what we advocate here is basically some sort of SJW culture but for incels. There's no difference really between an SJW and an incel. Its all based on sour gapes and virtue signalling. Most incels act worse than normies here by doxxing other users and wishing death upon society which is fine, but don't think you are any better than normies. You are a villain just as much as they are. You just justify your actions for being in a position you didn't choose yet if the shoe was on the other foot you would be the one bystanding or doing the bullying. You are just salty that its you.

They have done studies where they show that if oppressed people are given power they become the worse human beings imaginable. You can see this with incels who "ascended", and shit on the forum. You see it with incels who go around doxxing anyone they can get their hands on (even trucels) to get revenge against society.

You are not more moral than normies, you are just in a worse position. In their minds your the evil one and there is some truth to that. Yes normies are evil, vile people but lets not pretend that if the shoe was on the other foot we would be any different. Human phycology is a human problem, stop conflating it to us being "victims" and normies being "oppressors". We might as well be SJWS saying whitey is oppressing ethnics and foids.

We are just random members of society that don't have the looks or power to compete. Thats it. Stop making us out to be this innocent group of people. The negative parts of human nature apply to incels and normies equally. Do you not think a woman thinks shes oppressed? Or black people? Every single group seems to want to be "oppressed" and we are not different.

We need to stop acting like we are a special group and view things objectively from an outsiders perspective.
Hlo

And? I may be way worse than average normie but I resent myself more than I resent other people or soyciety. I feel like slayer trapped in subhuman's body.
Also, there is some truth in these words.

Fpostersmallwall textureproduct750x1000