Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why we are entitled to sex with a foid who lies about her preferences

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
If she admits she is a slut and a whore for chad cock only then fine we are not entitled. But if she says she wants a guy with a good personality than yes we are entitled to have sex with her. Let me explain. Suppose somebody told you that they would give you a PS5 if you have them $500, and then when you give them the $500 they tell you they will not be giving you a PS5. Now you are entitled to either your $500 back or the PS5. So if a foid lies and says she desires a guy with a good ersonality and doesn’t give us sex we are either entitled to the sex we were promised or we are entitled to the time we spent trying to be nice for pussy back, and since time machines do not exist the only thing they could possibly owe us is sex.

Femoids need to stop being shallow and give their bodies up for those that need it.

Toilets like to disguise themselves because they are extremely shallow hive minds whos only value is their fish flaps

i just dont even care anymore. 10 years of post-pubery life as an unattractive male has destroyed me. nothing even matters anymore

At the very least they need to pay us money for wasting our time

Aspie John...

"Aspie John was going all, like, 'See no evil, hear no evil. Please go away'"

"...Plus, Anxious Jane already said she wants Aspie John to be her boyfriend"

Days before:

"Tall Kid was hitting on Anxious Jane. I told those two to cut it out. And she already has a boyfriend"

"Anxious Jane was making Facebook accounts for Tall Kid"