Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was Nukethisgayearth banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Does anyone know why @Nukethisgayearth was banned? Was he banned by the mods or was it a self ban?

I think he tagged mods for something or for a racebait idk
Is tagging mods against the rules now? Wtf. Why do they ban based fellowcels instead of going against fakecels bragging on this forum? Makes my blood boil. Just can't the injustice. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is tagging mods against the rules now? Wtf. Why do they ban based fellowcels instead of going against fakecels bragging on this forum? Makes my blood boil. Just can't the injustice. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Come on, don't act purposefully ignorant. He was an autist who went around starting shit for no reason. He deserved his ban 100%. Go to any thread he's in and you can clearly see that.

Most of the threads I saw from him were just curryhate threads. Seemed like an autist.

Most of the threads I saw from him were just curryhate threads. Seemed like an autist.
Those threads were well deserved.
Come on, don't act purposefully ignorant. He was an autist who went around starting shit for no reason. He deserved his ban 100%. Go to any thread he's in and you can clearly see that.
No, he didn't. I am an autist as well. He didn't deserve anything. He was a based fellowcel.

Those threads were well deserved.

No, he didn't. I am an autist as well. He didn't deserve anything. He was a based fellowcel.
A running trend here and just with humans in general is that it really doesn't matter how much bad shit you do.

You'll always have people supporting you just because they know you or agree with a few of your views. Pretty morally unjust, but whatever.

Gorilla

A running trend here and just with humans in general is that it really doesn't matter how much bad shit you do.

You'll always have people supporting you just because they know you or agree with a few of your views. Pretty morally unjust, but whatever.

View attachment 455478
ok, gorilla cel. I like how you switch between your gorilla larp and your ownself between posts. It was a funny for a while, now it just disturbing,

ok, gorilla cel. I like how you switch between your gorilla larp and your ownself between posts. It was a funny for a while, now it just disturbing,
This is literally proving my point :feelshaha:

And so is mine. :feelshaha:
Did you mean, "and so are you" or "and so is this"?

Because saying, "and so is mine" makes absolutely 0 sense in this context.

@Uggo Mongo

JFL at this Nigger still seething about getting utterly btfo by @Nukethisgayearth :lul::lul::lul:

He thinks he's going to walk away from this thread as a reasonable person :feelsjuice:

And so is mine. :feelshaha:
Bruh he's still clearly mad about getting stepped on by @Nukethisgayearth Im honestly surprised he showed his face in this thread with this demeanor and exposing his frustration for Nuke.

He's banned, I think he is banned at least.

@Uggo Mongo

JFL at this Nigger still seething about getting utterly btfo by @Nukethisgayearth :lul::lul::lul:

He thinks he's going to walk away from this thread as a reasonable person :feelsjuice:

Bruh he's still clearly mad about getting stepped on by @Nukethisgayearth Im honestly surprised he showed his face in this thread with this demeanor and exposing his frustration for Nuke.
His gorilla larp is getting really bad.

His gorilla larp is getting really bad.
It wouldn't fall so hard if he wasn't a hypocritical piece of shit and stopped taking himself so seriously.

He'll never recover from this, even graycels with less than 1000 posts have enough power to verbally abuse him into submission and end up on his ignore list :feelsjuice:

he was too autistic

I concur. I much prefer reading how the nigger hates cumskins than the fake retard monkey larp shit.

I concur. I much prefer reading how the nigger hates cumskins than the fake retard monkey larp shit.
That monkey larp of his is really condescending too. Hate how he talks in third person as if he is really a monkey. Lol.

That monkey larp of his is really condescending too. Hate how he talks in third person as if he is really a monkey. Lol.
I also hate the stupid fucking photographs of "emo"nkey shit.

anime foid avi halo effect is real

Screenshot 20210826 160135 Chrome

Reminder that he left on his own accord and still made you his bitch before leaving :feelshmm: