Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was my thread deleted admins

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
what the actual fuck admins

ban this faggot traitor, he posted screenshots on inceltears

torujo said:

i am more truecel than you fakecel you don't even know me or my story or why i did it ,lowlife.

torujo said:

Why u use cute femoid avatar ?

torujo said:
she is 2D, she would love me

C O PE she would choose chad over you anytime 

implying 2D girls would love someone who is an evil mastermind in every manga timeline

11gaijin said:
what's that?

incels that care about politics or something like that

Screenshots of what!? Is Op a double Agent?

torujo said:

Shit, really? Link?

BasedTruecel said:
Shit, really? Link?

hey man do you really not remember me ? it was one time where the sub was over run by mgtowers and incels were bullied i made a post stating i quit and posted a mgtower screenshot on inceltears to trigger fakecels , got banned for it, but i got a lot of support in the pms

foreignincel3 said:
hey man do you really not remember me ? it was one time where the sub was over run by mgtowers and incels were bullied i made a post stating i quit and posted a mgtower screenshot on inceltears to trigger fakecels , got banned for it, but i got a lot of support in the pms

Yeah, I didn't ever recall you screenshotting our posts for the benefit of them. Then again, I haven't even been on Reddit for what seems like ages. And now that r/incels is gone, I have literally no reason to go back.

BasedTruecel said:
Yeah, I didn't ever recall you screenshotting our posts for the benefit of them. Then again, I haven't even been on Reddit for what seems like ages. And now that r/incels is gone, I have literally no reason to go back.

i go there for anime threads, fakecels man the new incels just say things they don't know like " in incelistan your head will be beheaded for treason" what they don't know is that i am the one who started with u/antarctica_treaty all the philosophies around Incelistan , we decided it would in Antarctica and other things like that , it was super old imo i enjoyed those posts wounder where that guy is now

11gaijin said:
what's that?

4chan's /pol/ section. pol stands for politically incorrect. Basically edgy racial shit.

foreignincel3 said:
i go there for anime threads, fakecels man the new incels just say things they don't know like " in incelistan your head will be beheaded for treason" what they don't know is that i am the one who started with u/antarctica_treaty all the philosophies around Incelistan , we decided it would in Antarctica and other things like that , it was super old imo i enjoyed those posts wounder where that guy is now

i remember those, good tredas

Traitors deserve nothing but ban.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Go away traitorcel.

@foreignincel3

You're playing as a double-agent on both-sides and of course its going to hard to trust you.

idkwattodowithlife said:
@foreignincel3

You're playing as a double-agent on both-sides and of course its going to hard to trust you.

if you actually knew me , you would know i am not a double agent