Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was Joe Biden banned?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Just wanna know cause they started following me and I want to know who's following me :worryfeels:

Screenshot 20201109 004050 Chrome

Still wanna know if joe was a larper or not
Who knows whether he was or not tbh there have been a lot of eccentric short time users on this site.

Assume the worst meaning in a way that you assume the user was a larper or something else?
Probably. The worst isn't really that bad. It was more of what I can expect to happen like being watched for it content (which I doubt. I myself am not that significant)

He wasn't the real joe biden.

Probably. The worst isn't really that bad. It was more of what I can expect to happen like being watched for it content (which I doubt. I myself am not that significant)
tbh when it comes to amateur "watchdogs" it's more than just IT but reddit cucks and kiwifarms too.
Idk what qualifies as a significant members here tbh there have been members with less than 10k posts that have still posted a lot of interesting studies and theories like RageAgainstTDL.

He followed me too JFL

@Joe Biden

its an obvious alt dude

He followed me too
@Joe Biden

He was clearly an alt

Hes following alot of users, now I'm really confused

This, but it is really likely that it is some ALT or something.

It would have been rather cool if whoever is behind the account is somebody with significance. Imagine seeing your .co username on a board with Biden saying "See these people? These are terrorists and I am going to do everything in my power to stop them!"

One can only hope though.

Last edited:

It would have been rather cool if whoever is behind the account is somebody with significance. Imagine seeing your .co username on a board with Biden saying "See these people? These are terrorists and I am going to do everything in my power to stop them!"

Jfl. If this was the case biden would be a huge joke cause I'm not from amerimut land

He followed me too. İt's over, people were right about Biden hunting down incels

Glad he got banned

Was talking about Biden in inceldom Discussion as if it was related to inceldom

This would be awesome tbh

Why ban the president? He could’ve made things better for us

he's following me too

He was undeclared alt probably.

He keeps following and unfollowing. This is unsettling

Clearly an alt.
He followed me, un-followed me, and then re-followed me again.
Autism.

Uncle Joe followed me too!
When I was a little boy, I went to Hunter's party and for an unknown reason, I can barely remember what happened there.

Joe Biden is gigachad

Followed #MeToo prolly a foid

He’s an alt I dmed him after he followed me and I instantly recognized his typing

He's the real joe biden bro

He be followed me...
He is rounding up the trucels to make satanic sacrifices.

i dont like him
he is also following me :giga:

He just followed me a second time :waitwhat:

no he was the actual Joe Biden

if so fakecel because he and Hunter have both gotten balls-deep into Beau Biden's daughter Natalie on multiple occasions

RidinBiden
Blonde
Door
Natalie dog
305 998
Profiles in Corruption
Natduo
Finger