Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was I born to jokes?

psyop

psyop

Not real life
★★★★
I get so jealous of people that have parents that are established and have built something for their kin. Why was I born to losers who get off to abusing their vulnerable offspring because that’s the only power they get in their little pathetic lives. I’m known as the son of a whore and the son of a cuck that stayed with the whore. What did I do to deserve this fate?

Relatable, but not as brutal. Due to my own mum not being too much of a fuck-up.

How is it affecting your life? Do your peers hate on you for having a whore mother? And is she an actual whore or just slept around a lot? Btw my condolences

Do your peers hate on you for having a whore mother?
My reputation never recovered from the day I was seen with her without a headscarf
And is she an actual whore or just slept around a lot?
What’s the difference? But to put it simple she’d leave home for a man and return when it failed regularly throughout my childhood and my father allowed it.
How is it affecting your life?
I was fed like 5 meals a week and got sick of going school hungry. Sometimes my dad would keep me up all night arguing about pathetic shit like leaving the downstairs light on. Eventually I just gave up and dropped out when I realised my own parents are anchors pulling me down

There should be restrictions on who can be a parent. I don't understand why these people have kids when they won't give a shit about it. Just don't have sex. I've survived doing that my whole life involuntarily albeit.

So you dropped out of school? Im a college dropout myself. What are you doing right now?
Yes my final year, I would’ve went university after that. I’ve done a few jobs here and there and saved some money up over the 2 years but I’m on NEETbuxx rn. Honestly just wish I had a proper dad who has opportunities lined up for me. Isn’t that the whole point of fathers

There should be restrictions on who can be a parent. I don't understand why these people have kids when they won't give a shit about it. Just don't have sex. I've survived doing that my whole life involuntarily albeit.
Exactly, having low IQ poor parents is a death sentence. I’ve asked my father why he didn’t plan before having me and he said “god only gives people children when he wants to”:lul:

But I think they usually do it cause they desire power. In the real world no one takes them serious or respects them so they have children who they know will 100% obey their commands until a certain age which is better than nothing

You didn't do anything, you were just put there out of selfishness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back