Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why was i born this race?

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
nobody respects u everyone fucking despises u we are literally globally hated, there are anti racist movements for other races and normies or foids atleast virtue signal anti racism for us we dont even get that it is normal to be racist against pajeets or advocate vile things which would be seen as inhumane to other people but not us people act like we are below subhuman

what's your race OP?

You’ll get used to it. The people will continue the humiliation though, but the pain will slowly begin to fade away as you age.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

every second user here seems to be from Pajeetland.

But I do feel sorry for pajeets because the other races have got their copes atleast -
Ricecels have k-pop cope
Blacks have big cock and athlete cope

Curries nd Sandnigs have no copes at all.

But then again ur country has a billion people lol you all are reproducing at huuuge rates either ways.

Most curries here must be Aryan Stacy only delusional cucks. Because most of them have the arrangemariage thing to atleast mate

every second user here seems to be from Pajeetland.

But I do feel sorry for pajeets because the other races have got their copes atleast -
Ricecels have k-pop cope
Blacks have big cock and athlete cope

Curries nd Sandnigs have no copes at all.

But then again ur country has a billion people lol you all are reproducing at huuuge rates either ways.

Most curries here must be Aryan Stacy only delusional cucks. Because most of them have the arrangemariage thing to atleast mate
there are more men than women in India and I live in the west man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back