Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was GeckoBus banned?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Why was GeckoBus banned? What did he do? He was such a high IQ brocel his threads were the best. Almost as good as BlkPillPrez threads.

He got banned for his second fag thread.

He defended anime avi's

He is a homosexual.
He was such a high IQ brocel his threads were the best. Almost as good as BlkPillPrez threads.
Funny I was saying the same thing. He’s the next blkpillpres

JFL that wasn't even that bad. It's not like he was promoting gay relationships or anything. That was nothing but a shit post.
Even if this shit was in the sewers as a meme its a bit much.
Sounds like a case of suicide by mods.

The banning people for saying gay shit thing is going too far if that's what this is about. It's one thing to not like faggots. But it feels like nowadays if you even mention gay sex in shitpost you get banned. It's like if I made a post sarcastically saying "All women are queens" and got banned for foid worship. Like their has to be a line drawn somewhere. What if someones just joking about homosexuality. Like do you really hate faggots that much that joking shitpost is banworthy. It'd be a better use of time banning foid worshippers and It infiltrators.

Is this 100% confirmed? Or is that just what people think?
He was banned after making a thread that has since been deleted where he said he jerked off next to his brother. That’s all that’s been confirmed

The banning people for saying gay shit thing is going too far if that's what this is about. It's one thing to not like faggots. But it feels like nowadays if you even mention gay sex in shitpost you get banned. It's like if I made a post sarcastically saying "All women are queens" and got banned for foid worship. Like their has to be a line drawn somewhere. What if someones just joking about homosexuality. Like do you really hate faggots that much that joking shitpost is banworthy. It'd be a better use of time banning foid worshippers and It infiltrators.
Justice is preventative. Go over to wizchan or /r9k/ if you want to see an example of a place that didn’t purge faggots. They’re huge shitholes. Purging faggots is a necessary evil to keep this place civil.

Also if you like to joke about faggotry so much then you’re probably a faggot anyway.

It's not really. Meme in the sewers but don't put that shit elsewhere. This is one of the few places left on the internet where faggotry is rightfully on lockdown. If you need to post things about gay shit there are many other popular outlets out there like reddit.

Even if this shit was in the sewers as a meme its a bit much.
Sounds like a case of suicide by mods.
Not gonna lie, he did say something weird yesterday

View: https://imgur.com/a/PvwTij7

I figured he was just trying to be funny, but now that I think about it, that IS a pretty strange joke to make. Especially when it had nothing to do with the thread or our conversation. :waitwhat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_205528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_205528_Chrome.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 30
Yeah I don't think it's ban worthy. They should let him back as long as he chills out with the gay talk.

Not gonna lie, he did say something weird yesterday

View: https://imgur.com/a/PvwTij7

I figured he was just trying to be funny, but now that I think about it, that IS a pretty strange joke to make. Especially when it had nothing to do with the thread or our conversation. :waitwhat:

Yeah that's a weird take on being 'lol funny'.
Even if that is a compliment that's a bit weird.
Either way I think he got warned before? So he should of known posting something like that again isn't a good idea. Also GrAY account:waitwhat:

He got banned for a troll thread. Meanwhile literal foid defenders/whiteknights and bluepillers are allowed to run rampant here.

He got banned for a troll thread. Meanwhile literal foid defenders/whiteknights and bluepillers are allowed to run rampant here.
Agreed. There's no reason to police gay shit so much that people get banned for jokes. It's not even against incels or the black pill. They should let people talk about what they want as long as it's not foid worshipping.

Whiteknighters and bluepillers don't out themselves as easily, they just lurk unfortunately.

banned for faggotry
Screenshot 11

Free @Murder Mario