Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was ER an incel

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
Elliot Rodger was fairly handsome his looks are not even as bad as many normal people who have had foids, he had a lot of money (from his rich father) he was dressing cool and overall fine why did he go incel still?

He was Stacy only.

His inceldom was self inflicted tbh

He had Asperger's, as many of us do including me. His looks were average at best, so he can't get away with being a shy autist. Over if you have Asperger's and are sub Chad. Plus, he was not that tall either, and had a narrow frame

Cuz asparagus being shy and also going insane when he was 19

He wasn't an incel he was a mentally unstable volcel cuck

Not like he could have even got Beckies if he wanted to as well.
He could lol, 2014 and around that time women weren’t this bad and social media hadn’t reach such delusional levels. He was rich, was a 5.5-6 facially, could use his dad and social status and wasn’t too short(5’8), his frame and his dick size(probably like 4.5-5 inches since he claimed 4 inches was average) were his biggest flaws. He was a mentalcel and wanted Stacies to approach him first

ER is a clear example of someone that was mentalcel. He was a high functioning aspie.

He was a standardcel-mentalcel, he only wanted White-Stacys; he should've and would've slayed in Asia definitely. And just be content with slaying-noodlwhores instead; and of course ascending as well, if he had chosen to.

Last edited:
He wasn't an incel he was a mentally unstable volcel cuck
In fact, his mental condition (aka Aspergers) was the exact reason for his involuntary celibacy, not the other way around.

He had Asperger's, as many of us do including me. His looks were average at best, so he can't get away with being a shy autist. Over if you have Asperger's and are sub Chad. Plus, he was not that tall either, and had a narrow frame

ER was fakecel. He actually banged a lot of hot chicks, but still decided to write manifesto because he enjoyed the violence

Last edited:
He grew up in a shitty environment, raised in a wmaf shithole, his looks aren't anything special in fact he looks a bit uncanny and childlike, he clearly had a neurological disorder, his height and frame weren't anything good, he was a voicecel, lived in a majority rich white area, and in general he doesn't have anything about him that women would be attracted to. He never ever fit in no matter where he was, and a pre requisite women have for men is that they must fit in with normie society (unless 8+)

Last edited:
He looked weak, he didn't look like he could win a fight, and women need a fighter because they are animals that like violent partners. He has an Asian face. He was probably not that tall either.

He was also a mentalcel and probably ND.

He looked weak, he didn't look like he could win a fight, and women need a fighter because they are animals that like violent partners. He has an Asian face. He was probably not that tall either.

He was also a mentalcel and probably ND.
Neoteny is a death sentence for men past age 18

And he had a flat face

He exclusively had eyes on white blonde stacies

He was a Fakecel, his dad confirmed he never approched a girl.

If you read his memento the guy was a Schizophrenic. Talked to himself, had imaginary friends, had awkward behavior, constantly talked in the third person like hes the narrator of a protagonist of an isekai story where he too is the protagonist.

Then he thought he should deserve Stacy despite being LTN or even Sub5.

The most hilarious delusion of his is in the last few chapters where he belived himself to be destined to win the lottery and that people from 10 years prior would be envy of his money - lmao these people wouldnt even know who he was.

Ive seen a picture of my classmates from just 6 years ago and i can tell you ive got a very good memory, yet i could only Name 8 people in that picture. The other 14 i have got no clue who they are because i rarely interacted with them after the end of highschool.

Rogers would have not survived in the Modern World of 2020+. Bro lived in Millenial freedom age. The forms of "Social Media" this guy knew were MySpace and Facebook.

There was no Modern Feminism, there was no Tiktok, Modern Youtube, Instagram, X/Twitter, LBGDQA+, no Climate Change debates, Artifical Intelligence, 8.2 Billion humans etc.

Bro died when the IPhone 5 just came out.

And he had a flat face
Yeah, very plain looking. Nothing super ugly or attractive about him. I have a very similar face and physique to him, only I’m a bit taller

ER was autistic, framelet, short, sub5, and ethnic

why was ugly short framelet hapa autist incel??? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: hmmm

You have autism?
Yeah, mild autism, aka Asperger’s. I believe most users here have it too. ER had much more severe autism than me though, hence why he was so alone and why he didn’t understand many things about society.

He looked alright, but alright isn’t good enough in Chadfornia

He was a framelet, ltn, hapa, short and autistic

He was an underdeveloped manlet with autism. He looked like a highschool freshman at 22 indicating low testosterone and trash genetics.