Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was Elliot Rodgers an Incel even though he was goodlooking?

Abdur Rehman

Abdur Rehman

ugly (worthless)
-
In my opinion, Elliot was a 7/10 facewise, he was 5'9, had a good car, looks like he maintained his hydrogen, so was it because of his asperity, or was he too small (height/weight)? here is a picture for reference

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 12.46.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 12.46.44 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
cause hes a narcissistic retard with aspies who had no traits to be narcissistic anyways. he could easily get laid with an average looking foid but he chased 10/10 blonde stacys and ended up getting fucked by the reality. hes a spaz who wasted his life while he wasnt even looking bad as half of the people on this forum. hes not a chad but not an incel tier for sure.

Terrible bait. Also

Joined Jul 3, 2020

Posts 17

Last edited:
i
Terrible bait. Also

Joined Jul 3, 2020

Posts 17
try not to act like you have a high IQ buddy, btw I got nothing to do that's why it be like that
cause hes a narcissistic retard with aspies who had no traits to be narcissistic anyways. he could easily get laid with an average looking foid but he chased 10/10 blonde stacys and ended up getting fucked by the reality. hes a spaz who wasted his life while he wasnt even looking bad as half of the people on this forum. hes not a chad but not an incel tier for sure.
sad.

In no way was he 7/10. His nose was fucked up and he had a receding chin and tiny skull plus he's 5'9

He was maybe 5/10 in fucking california

Idk how can one even dispute that he was a fakecel. Remember he was going for gigastacy only. Id say his shortcoming is that he is half asian.

Elliot Rodger be like : I can't open this door

Idk how can one even dispute that he was a fakecel. Remember he was going for gigastacy only. Id say his shortcoming is that he is half asian.
yeah and his nose was fucked up like fulltimeloser sed, it's fucking insane how small shit like that fucks up ur life to suck an extent
You wont last here long. I look forward to your ban.

For now, welcome to the list.
you will gain nothing good attacking other users in here
aight ill delete it

He mogs me brutally

Maintained his hydrogen? Wtf is that?

Here are my thoughts on ER.

1. He had a thing for blonde stacies. So id call him an extreme standardcel
2. He was a social autist. Couldnt approach.
3. He lived in an upscale area where money didnt matter as much. A BMW in curryland would help you slay, not where he lived.
4. He also stabbed his ricecel roomies who were arguably more incel tier than him.
5. Looks wise, he wouldnt get any matches on tinder and would be posting here if he was alive. But back in his time, he prolly could have slayed 4/10 foids.

You wont last here long. I look forward to your ban.

For now, welcome to the list.
you destroyed that graycel :feelskek:

also why can't you retarded graycels spell his name correctly. theres no fucking s

He was mentally ill start to finish

I still blame women for "the great rebellion" . Whatever his SMV, women chose to ignore the sad boy in the corner. Had even a 4/10 foid showed interest, hugged him, made out, "the great rebellion" could have been averted.

Last edited:
ER jawmogs me to oblivion. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

He was a low-tier normie. It didn't help that he was a hapa of below-average height in California (one of the worst places to be a subhuman), but he certainly mogs most of us.
He mogs me brutally
me too

3. He lived in an upscale area where money didnt matter as much. A BMW in curryland would help you slay, not where he lived.
4. He also stabbed his ricecel roomies who were arguably more incel tier than him.
5. Looks wise, he wouldnt get any matches on tinder and would be posting here if he was alive. But back in his time, he prolly could have slayed 4/10 foids.

1 and 3 are very good points.

To me, the fact that he 1) stabbed his ricecel roommates, 2) got cucked by a door, and 3) ended up killing more men than women means I think he doesn't deserve the status he has in our community.

Dude how can u saybhebwas 7.5 PSL? He skinny maxxed to pop his jaw, Ur retarded if you think foids can't see through that.

There's so many fat chads who get laid because foids can detect the dimorphic bone structure.

ER had nothing genetic to offer any foid that their own chromosomes didn't have already, oh plus he was dicklet IIRC

He was ugly enough to be an incel.

Just maintain hydrogen theory

Even though he mogs me to oblivion, he was still ugly, beta, manlet, and had a subhuman frame. he was definitely a truecel.

He was a low tier normie and half asian, was small and had a tiny dick. Too bad he was born with a dick. He would have been a foid, damn, he would have get laid with chads and probably married to a richass chadlite or even chad.
His problem was he never used properly the power of his dad's money.
It was over for him, but he could have fucked and had great ways to cope using his money. Too bad he was aspie & and very low behavioral Intelligence.

fuck, that's the brutal truth him looking like that can only slay borderline femcels
I still blame women for "the great rebellion" . Whatever his SMV, women chose to ignore the sad boy in the corner. Had even a 4/10 foid showed interest, hugged him, made out, "the great rebellion" could have been averted.
not really he would have killed the 4/10 foid for considering herself worthy
Just maintain hydrogen theory
do chads that dont take a shower get laid?
Dude how can u saybhebwas 7.5 PSL? He skinny maxxed to pop his jaw, Ur retarded if you think foids can't see through that.

There's so many fat chads who get laid because foids can detect the dimorphic bone structure.

ER had nothing genetic to offer any foid that their own chromosomes didn't have already, oh plus he was dicklet IIRC
i am new to the black pill theory bro XD but yeah i get it

Last edited:
he isnt good looking, he has tranny lips he was rated by a streamer who didnt know his identiy and he was feminine his real height is 5'6 - 7 the area he lived was extermally hypergamous

In my opinion, Elliot was a 7/10 facewise, he was 5'9, had a good car, looks like he maintained his hydrogen, so was it because of his asperity, or was he too small (height/weight)? here is a picture for reference
Low tier GrAYcel thread ngl

he isnt good looking, he has tranny lips he was rated by a streamer who didnt know his identiy and he was feminine his real height is 5'6 - 7 the area he lived was extermally hypergamous
This he wasn't good looking

The only reason i can think of is autism. Elliot Rodger was an autist who never approached girls despite relatively being rich and decent looking.

Just have a quick look at this statistic:
L 30023 how men rate women how women rate men

Do you really think females would rate him (too short + male hapa + social autist) actually a 7/10?

No way.

IMO blackopscel is a 9/10, higher than chico

He isn't a 7, maybe a 6 facially at best and thats if you consider all his frauded ass photos, I'd rate him as an average looking dude. Furthermore he was not 5'9 but 5'7 and an autist with a 4 inch penis. He wasn't gonna slay shit in cali especially if he was going after blond girls.

he was at best low tier normie for the place he was living in that was full of hypergamy and inflated standards.

He was 5'6", hapa, his nose looks like a dick and balls, autistic, 5-6/10

He was incel by every definition

BUT, he only wanted white stacies. I'm sure if he lowered his standards, he could have some luck.

Cope. He was 4/10 facially, 5'9" (which is bad), Asian, had a bad frame, and he was autistic on top of that. It never began for him.

Also: Looks >> Money.

SEVEN!!??!???

He was average in looks imo. Look at pics of him where there is no light frauding.

Personally I'd say he's 4.5-5.5/10.

I genuinely think he had high standards and he b old enough that he b there b4 social media and dating apps took full affect and he had rich parents so he could've got a very good job so I genuinely think he good of got laid if he actually tried

Just have a quick look at this statistic:
View attachment 285375
Do you really think females would rate him (too short + male hapa + social autist) actually a 7/10?

No way.
i sed 7 facewise overall he's a 3-4
SEVEN!!??!???

He was average in looks imo. Look at pics of him where there is no light frauding.

Personally I'd say he's 4.5-5.5/10.

I genuinely think he had high standards and he b old enough that he b there b4 social media and dating apps took full affect and he had rich parents so he could've got a very good job so I genuinely think he good of got laid if he actually tried
for sure he is skinny too, on 2nd thot hes probably no more than 5

apparently he got iois but he only went after blondies

ER can look like an anime character from the right angle, but that's about him

Screenshot 20200704 164857 1

His Asian features were perceived quite ugly by foids in Western countries maybe, indeed in Italy some incels anonymously linked his pics to be rated by foids on a site called ask.fm and all those foids rated him ugly.

There is no way he is a seven. He probably a 4 or 5. He was also a volcel since he only wanted gigastacy. He was hapa which also decreased his smv

Honestly, he wasn't really that attractive, considering where he lived.

As much as looks are objective, they are also relative to where you're living.

The dude lived in Isla Vista, pretty much a place full of people with model-level looks, men and women.

Yes he was 5'9", but he had a small frame (that might have been remedied by lifting), and probably looked tiny compared to all the 6'3" white fratboys living around him.

He looks almost entirely androgynous, which is not attractive to women. Nothing about how he looks makes a woman subconsciously think, "man".