Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why was elliot rodger so perfect

moggingincel

moggingincel

saintlyelliot
-
why was the supreme gentleman so perfect and attractive (to women) in every way? bitches love his swag and im trying to figure out what makes him so perfect

Last edited:
Wasnt perfect, Alexander Ludwig is perfect!
If ER was him he would fuck many bitches by now!

Alexander Ludwig

why was the supreme gentleman so perfect and attractive (to women) in every way? bitches love his swag and im trying to figure out what makes him so perfect
tenor.gif

There was a foid that got a tattoo of him.

Hi officer

If he was attractive to women then he would’ve never gone ER

because he is the supreme gentleman

If he would have been seen as attractive by foids then he would have nevER gone ER in the first place

God sent Him as a signal to our decaying society.

Looks like God will need something more impactfull

If he would have been seen as attractive by foids then he would have nevER gone ER in the first place
When I read it you mute me kek

would he ascend if he was NT
Maybe back then because it was before dating was so messed up. Not sure though, as he was short, had a narrow frame, and an average at best face

Yep. Just like if any of us were viewed as attractive we wouldn’t be here

Maybe back then because it was before dating was so messed up. Not sure though, as he was short, had a narrow frame, and an average at best face
hahahhahahahahha “average at best face” im actually laughing at your jealousy. also he started taking steroids and was bulking towards the end the narrow frame you are speaking of was when he was 19

oh interesting. i think he would still be incel if NT

hahahhahahahahha “average at best face” im actually laughing at your jealousy.
Why would I be jealous? My face is very similar to his. No woman ever desired him just like no woman ever desired me.
also he started taking steroids and was bulking towards the end the narrow frame you are speaking of was when he was 19
Doubt it, and he still had a narrow frame. You can’t change your bones

Faggot kys

Alexander Ludwig
Cocksucker competition

Alexander Ludwig
If we all looked like him. We would all ready be married and having kids by now. And the youngercels would be fucking and dating women right now.

Nice. Mods had squashed this fucking! shithead.