Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was Elliot Rodger an incel?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
No homo but dude was good looking and was average height and he was rich I don’t understand why he couldn’t get laid

No he was 5 7” rice cel in Chad Capital Isla Vista

I really don't know either. He should have been shoving his cock on those blonde sluts' mouths with his status.

Woman are just cruel

he had a small dick, non nt, hapa, chad central state, and also wanted white girls instead of a rice or curry. mainly nt and his physical stats though

He was a standardscel. But standardscels are still incel IMO.

I really don't know either. He should have been shoving his cock on those blonde sluts' mouths with his status.
Not sure about that, since he has a 4 incher. Even status can't fix that.

because he was KHHV and ovER 21,
which is the definition of incel

He was 5'6
Even though he is Hapa, he looked Asian
So in the eyes of soyciety, he was basically a short ricecel

5'7, hapa, giga autist, only had eyes for white giga Stacys, and lived in chadifornia.

Dude was going to be incel pretty much anywhere in the west but being a standardscel in a area with young rich white chads nuked his chances.

Last edited:
No homo but dude was good looking and was average height and he was rich I don’t understand why he couldn’t get laid
HE LIVED IN THE MOST CHAD PLACE IN THE WORLD-- UCSB

Average height, chink, mentalcel, lived in chadifornia.

Being chink, especially before the popularity of k-pop (2014) was a death sentence

He had black hair, black eyes, upturned nose, horrible voice. Truly enough said.

But other than that he was a privileged millionaire with 10/10 male friendship who ate world class food and took every opportunity to brag about it in his manifesto.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's a half-ricecel manlet in WMAF narcissists country (California). Poor guy never stood a chance, he's no Quasimodo but the best he might have gotten was getting into a loveless relationship where the girl exploits him for his familiy's wealth.

Too feminine looking among bunch of other things.

He was already asian, big loss already.

He looked too feminine, he had weird lips, 5'7 a manlet today, bad frame.

He probably wouldn't have been an Incel if he travelled to places where his looks weren't so underwhelming compared to everyone around him and his wealth would have attracted babes. The best comparison for Elliot Rodger would be Daniel Lord (Hiding in My Room, HIMR) who is similar in almost all aspects other than the fact that he lives off of neetbux and has a big D. He is also half-British half-Chinese Malaysian, also has a younger sister, similar mentality and life history, but he actually Japanmaxxed to get laid and got laid a lot, he learned Japanese through Anime and kept getting old Japanese women (leftover women), he tried and failed in South Korea, but has been quite successful in Japan.

Note that Elliot Rodger could have JBW in Asia, HIMR looks a lot more Asian than him, in fact a White person could mistake him as 100% Chinese but to an actual Asian he looks 100% because while Eurasians are "Asians" in the West, they're actually "White" in the East and he could have been successful through geomaxxing.

He just had a bad support network that didn't tell him where the Foids he could've gotten with were. I genuinely believe that for ER it wasn't over, sure he was a Normie in terms of looks, but he wasn't a Sub-5 like most of us here. :fuk:

He was an Asian aspie who wanted to copulate with Western Queens.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's a half-ricecel manlet in WMAF narcissists country (California). Poor guy never stood a chance, he's no Quasimodo but the best he might have gotten was getting into a loveless relationship where the girl exploits him for his familiy's wealth.

Incel TV actually debunked the "he was wealthy" meme, the problem was that his father was barely making ends meet while betabuxxing two different non-Euro women, he was in fact in "relative poverty" where he lived. Remember that if you live in a neighbourhood of multi-millionaires, being a millionaire makes you relatively poor.

Incel TV actually debunked the "he was wealthy" meme, the problem was that his father was barely making ends meet while betabuxxing two different non-Euro women, he was in fact in "relative poverty" where he lived. Remember that if you live in a neighbourhood of multi-millionaires, being a millionaire makes you relatively poor.
Relatively poor yes, but richer compared to most truecels, I'm not arguing he was fakecel cause of his wealth. Also his father is a fucking retard for wasting all his money on two different gold-diggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: