Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why was @Efiliste banned

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
He was a very based user. What happened to him?

I'm also curious

@Efiliste

#FreeMonAmi

free my nigga

probably cuz infiltrator theres nothing u can do to go from 0 warning point to ban
Before my ban was reduced to a temp ban, I got from 0 to permaban for just one post.

The word "cis" is considered LGBT language and thus forbidden here. Instead you should just say "normal" and people will know what you mean.

just say ur normal
That's my plan. Probably the only reason my ban was reduced anyway was because I wrote "normal cis-man", so it was both

Yeah what's happened mods @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092

He must have been involved in the infiltrator conspiracy.

He must have been involved in the infiltrator conspiracy.
Yes, I called it, and I think I was the first to do so :) Am a bit proud of myself.

I think that's the reason he was so adamant to get me banned ... because by banning me he delayed getting caught by a few days and that's why he also thought that I tried to get him banned even though I didn't ... because he knew what he did was worthy of a ban.

I will remain innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Before I joined Efiliste’s posts were an inspiration for me. I want to believe he is being framed, if not drawn and quartered is a suitable solution for any fucking traitor.

He/she started to glow kinda hard lately.

And I guess his/her 'fuck nature, be antinatalist' attitude was a bit suspicious because those are leftwing ideas.

Especially 'fuck nature'. It's usually right wingers who like to use nature in the favor of their arguments, and leftists usually say nature doesn't matter and shouldn't matter, and that socialization and nurture is what actually matters and what causes things to happen.

And I guess his/her 'fuck nature, be antinatalist' attitude was a bit suspicious because those are leftwing ideas.
Weird logic. Antinatalism in my eyes is only a natural idea/ideology for incels because it prevents further and potential suffering. Also his posts were very high IQ

Last edited:
He/she started to glow kinda hard lately.

Especially 'fuck nature'. It's usually right wingers who like to use nature in the favor of their arguments, and leftists usually say nature doesn't matter and shouldn't matter, and that socialization and nurture is what actually matters and what causes things to happen.
whole story with catching incel_god was most likely just a staged by one or two people so he can gain trust from community.

whole story with catching incel_god was most likely just a staged by one or two people so he can gain trust from community.
incel god was an obvious woman so making her a scapegoat was just too easy. I also thought it was really suspicious how he first tried to report incel god and after the mods didn't do anything surprisingly someone got into his DMs claiming to be incel god and an infiltrator.

incel god was an obvious woman so making her a scapegoat was just too easy. I also thought it was really suspicious how he first tried to report incel god and after the mods didn't do anything surprisingly someone got into his DMs claiming to be incel god and an infiltrator.
someone said that Drinkcel is confirmed to be NorthernSolution guy, and i believe that Currycel1524 and idiot_cel is his accounts here as well. Basically one disabled dude having many accounts here and creating drama, posting himself on IT.

Weird logic. Antinatalism in my eyes is only a natural idea/ideology for incels because it prevents further and potential suffering. Also his posts were very high IQ
Same. There is nothing more cruel than seeing foidlets spawn manletcels or dysgenic foids in general spawn incels they would never even look at themselves

Nigga what. That is an idea of eugenics not a leftwing one. The blackpill is related to nature and genetic determinism, which is the cause of our suffering. Right wingers aren't always based btw, sometimes they are big time tradcucks and chad/foid worshippers.