Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was @DeepSea banned? Does anyone know?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
@DeepSea didn't interact much but he would appear sometimes and basically destroy cucks in discussions about certain subjects I promised @Fat Link I wouldn't talk about much here anymore.

He was one of the highest IQ users ever and backed almost everything he claimed with good, interesting data.

Didn't he say 3 year olds could consent? :feelshaha:

Didn't he say 3 year olds could consent? :feelshaha:
I never saw him saying that, he did dispute the official (cough cough feminist) narrative regarding minors and consent though.

And just for the record, before someone starts accusing me of anything, I do think having sex with (actual) children is wrong, just not for the same reasons most people nowadays think it is.

Last edited:
I never saw him saying that, he did dispute the official (cough cough feminist) narrative regarding minors and consent though.

And just for the record, before someone starts accusing me of anything, I do think having sex with (actual) children is wrong, just not for the same reasons most people nowadays think it is.

3-year olds obviously can't give informed consent, but, like animals, they can give simple consent, and you can tell from their body language whether they are being coerced and hurt or not.

Quite confused on what his point is supposed to be here, but I recall a discussion saying he was an alt or something. :feelshehe:

Quite confused on what his point is supposed to be here, but I recall a discussion saying he was an alt or something. :feelshehe:
Lack of consent isn't the reason why sex with children is wrong indeed. A 3 yo can't give informed consent to anything, basically. People control everything in terms of what they do, wear, eat, where they stay, when they do stuff, etc. The matter is not consent or lack of consent, but rather whether or not the things being done to the child are good to them. And yeah, putting your dick into them at that age certainly isn't.

He made a pedo thread. When mods clearly told everyone they won't allow more Pedo stuff on forum. I think he even made two pedo threads after getting a couple of warnings

I think @Komesarj and @PPEcel and probably even @Master all agreed that he was a disgusting pro pedophilia enabler/pedo propagandist and simply had to go from the website to ensure our longterm legal security.

I likely reviewed his posts in question after the team came to their conclusions and agreed with them and at their urgings summarily banned his sick ass.

He made a pedo thread. When mods clearly told everyone they won't allow more Pedo stuff on forum. I think he even made two pedo threads after getting a couple of warnings
I think @Komesarj and @PPEcel and probably even @Master all agreed that he was a disgusting pro pedophilia enabler/pedo propagandist and simply had to go from the website to ensure our longterm legal security.

I likely reviewed his posts in question after the team came to their conclusions and agreed with them and at their urgings summarily banned his sick ass.
I see. Link to the post/thread that earned the ban, if still undeleted? :ha..feels: