Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was a foid never kind to me?

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★
I don’t have any sisters and my mom hates me. I’m literally never going to ever feel the kindness and love of the more empathetic gender. It would feel so nice. Imagine a lovely girl crochets a hello kitty bouquet for you or whatever that foids like to do. There will never be a home cooked meal made with love waiting for me after a long day at work.

Over. It’s very over.

Last edited:
Because you are non-Chad.

Go figure
They don’t even to date me, I just want to feel kindness from them. I want a foid to go out of her way to make me happy just like what I did for countless of other foids before I was blackpilled.

They don’t even to date me, I just want to feel kindness from them. I want a foid to go out of her way to make me happy just like what I did for countless of other foids before I was blackpilled.
Find out how to heightmaxx/heightfraud

Find out how to look either less like a ricecel, or embrace it and kpopmaxx

Are you 5'6 in the west? Save up for LL or move to some shorter country if possible

Becuz personality

Everyone knows.You wasn’t coomfident

I don’t have any sisters and my mom hates me. I’m literally never going to ever feel the kindness and love of the more empathetic gender. It would feel so nice. Imagine a lovely girl crochets a hello kitty bouquet for you or whatever that foids like to do. There will never be a home cooked meal made with love waiting for me after a long day at work.

Over. It’s very over.
"The more empathetic gender." They aren't. Women just have good PR. You need to work on self-improvement. 5'6 is short, but it's not the end of the world. If you're fit, well dressed, smell good and a solid conversationalist, you'll have options. Obviously not as many as you would have if you were 6'0 or taller, but those are the cards you've been dealt.

"The more empathetic gender." They aren't. Women just have good PR. You need to work on self-improvement. 5'6 is short, but it's not the end of the world. If you're fit, well dressed, smell good and a solid conversationalist, you'll have options. Obviously not as many as you would have if you were 6'0 or taller, but those are the cards you've been dealt.
My face is even worse than my height. Only good trait I have is that I have broad shoulders.

My face is even worse than my height. Only good trait I have is that I have broad shoulders.
Obviously I can't know for sure, but in my experience, incels are overly harsh on themselves. Most of them are broadly average facially.

Manlet sub8 thats why. Never began for us manlets

Obviously I can't know for sure, but in my experience, incels are overly harsh on themselves. Most of them are broadly average facially.
Why are you here on this forum then if you think incels have a chance at ascending

Why are you here on this forum then if you think incels have a chance at ascending
Because I'm in the process of self-improving. I've been rucking and lifting weights, talking to people to work on my social skills and making a conscious effort to dress better.

Because I'm in the process of self-improving. I've been rucking and lifting weights, talking to people to work on my social skills and making a conscious effort to dress better.
How tall are you fakecel

I don't see why that matters. I'm not a fakecel either. I'm a mentalcel and overweight.
Overweight = fakecel, why would you resort to scouring this forum before trying to lose weight

Overweight = fakecel, why would you resort to scouring this forum before trying to lose weight
I said I'm rucking to lose weight. I saw a lot of people here giving up, when it's not over for them. It's sad to see an 18 year old that thinks his life is over. Is there something wrong with wanting to push back on these myths? You see average men with women all the time when you go outside. It's not all just 6'6, Zac Efron faced, gigachads with these Beckies.

I said I'm rucking to lose weight. I saw a lot of people here giving up, when it's not over for them. It's sad to see an 18 year old that thinks his life is over. Is there something wrong with wanting to push back on these myths? You see average men with women all the time when you go outside. It's not all just 6'6, Zac Efron faced, gigachads with these Beckies.
The only unattractive or short men I see in relationships are 25+ in age dating older women who clearly only like them because these are betabux.

I don’t think being a betabux is as bad as this forum says. But I don’t think we’re exaggerating when we say only men who are 5’8+ with at least an average face have a chance at experiencing pure teen love.

The only unattractive or short men I see in relationships are 25+ in age dating older women who clearly only like them because these are betabux.

I don’t think being a betabux is as bad as this forum says. But I don’t think we’re exaggerating when we say only men who are 5’8+ with at least an average face have a chance at experiencing pure teen love.
When I was in High School, there were plenty of shorter guys that had girlfriend. Although, they were athletes tbf. Honestly, if there are any teenagers lurking this site, I highly advise them to join a sports team. Even if they aren't great at it. Some of the guys I went to school with told me that girls loved athletes and they were right.

When I was in High School, there were plenty of shorter guys that had girlfriend. Although, they were athletes tbf. Honestly, if there are any teenagers lurking this site, I highly advise them to join a sports team. Even if they aren't great at it. Some of the guys I went to school with told me that girls loved athletes and they were right.
Are you a boomer

Over. It’s very over.
i want to die :cryfeels: i would like at least one person in real life to like me