Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why waifuism is a delusion inside another delusion

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I don't need to say that waifuism is a colossal illusion,

but I'm not here to point out the fact that having to stoop so low as to being a simp of a imaginary woman when chad has a beautiful, real women in his bed every night is fucking pathetic.

no. I'm here to tell you that even though I knew all of this I still tried using this ridiculous cope to fill the void and it worked for about two days. until I realized that if this woman was real and she was in front of me she wouldn't even look in my direction and would go to chad's bed the very same night.

blackpill is present even in my illusions, even the nature of 2d women is ruined for me.

@Ecstasy thoughts
@Retardinator

but I'm not here to point out the fact that having to stoop so low as to being a simp of a imaginary woman when chad has a beautiful, real women in his bed every night is fucking pathetic.
I mean it’s not like we are getting a real one anyways or we wouldn’t be here

no. I'm here to tell you that even though I knew all of this I still tried using this ridiculous cope to fill the void and it worked for about two days. until I realized that if this woman was real and she was in front of me she wouldn't even look in my direction and would go to chad's bed the very same night.
That’s why they’re not real, if they were real they wouldn’t stay with a loser anyways or give them the time of day.

Let’s be honest most anime is a cope for low value males, created to fulfill a missing fantasy we will never get. The second you try to apply real world women into it, it breaks the fantasy. Unconditional love does not exist in the real world.

I don’t see anything inherently wrong with it being a cope, though.

I mean it’s not like we are getting a real one anyways or we wouldn’t be here

That’s why they’re not real, if they were real they wouldn’t stay with a loser anyways or give them the time of day.

Let’s be honest most anime is a cope for low value males, created to fulfill a missing fantasy we will never get. The second you try to apply real world women into it, it breaks the fantasy. Unconditional love does not exist in the real world.

I don’t see anything inherently wrong with it being a cope, though.
i know its just too brutal.

until I realized that if this woman was real and she was in front of me she wouldn't even look in my direction and would go to chad's bed the very same night.

blackpill is present even in my illusions, even the nature of 2d women is ruined for me.
very brutal, when you can’t even find hope in fantasy it’s truly over