Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why wage slave?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Wtf are you doing being a slave bros? If you have a family that you can leech off of just do it.

Do you think wage slavery is gonna get u something better in your life?

There is no improvement bros. Just LDAR NEETmax.

Why “contribute” to a society that hates you

Wtf are you doing being a slave bros? If you have a family that you can leech off of just do it.

Do you think wage slavery is gonna get u something better in your life?

There is no improvement bros. Just LDAR NEETmax.

Why “contribute” to a society that hates you
based. self improvement and wageslavery as an incel is like climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. JFL you guys it's over. stop resisting and give up. detach from mortal coil

based. self improvement and wageslavery as an incel is like climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. JFL you guys it's over. stop resisting and give up. detach from mortal coil

Based:feelsYall:

Gaming PC
Food
Weed/Alc
Rent for my own place
etc etc

I can’t even get weed that’s a Truecel trait.

Couldn’t u just retire after getting this stuff? Otherwise ur just a slave for ur rent then

What copes do you need that ur family can’t pay for

Rent, heating, food, collectmaxxing, vidyagames.

My family doesn't pay for anything because I haven't seen any relatives in over a decade. Its nice that neetmaxxers and hikikomoris can take an alternative to wageslaving but most of us have to work.

Unless you're going to rope in the immediate future you have to pay bills somehow. Being a manlet ethnic should be considered a disability but unfortunately it isn't in eyes of the government.

NEET 4 LIFE

Fuck wageslaving and paying taxes

To leave mommy because i can't stand her anymoree:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m gonna leech my parents until I’m forced to get out by the law :society:

And then after that I’ll suicide painlessly :feelsaww:

Fuck soyciety they’re lucky I’m not a hERo

They’ll prob have to break down a locked door to get me out of my parents house :feelswhat: Fuck my faggot parents they are scum. Borderline child abusers.

I wish I could wage slave to afford copes, but sadly no one will hire me. Ive decided to go all out NEETmaxxing since it isn’t a bad alternative :feelshmm: to waging. Just wish I could have my own place :feelsrope:

Nice brocel. Waging for incels is humiliation. Best to neetmax

Rent, heating, food, collectmaxxing, vidyagames.

My family doesn't pay for anything because I haven't seen any relatives in over a decade. Its nice that neetmaxxers and hikikomoris can take an alternative to wageslaving but most of us have to work.

Unless you're going to rope in the immediate future you have to pay bills somehow. Being a manlet ethnic should be considered a disability but unfortunately it isn't in eyes of the government.
I would rather live in a damp tent than pay rent :feelskek::feelshmm:

I definitely agree with Neeting but theirs cons to it obviously

You can't go live in another country on disabilitybux. Which I want to do so bad I wanna get out of the us

Idk if it's my disabilities but with the #metoo I'm concerned that some random foid would falsely accuse me and I'm in prison for life over it and lose disability at the same time.

I would end up roping before going to prison that's not somewhere I want to go anyway. I don't know like I wanna go to a country where they treat you like a real human in the prison/jail system (I saw videos that other countries systems look like a luxury motel) and not like the inhumane system that is here

But how do you get out of the country when you rely on SSI and can't live in another country on it ?

If your job isn't soul-crushing and you want/need money it's fine. Wageslaving in general is only stupid when you don't need to do it, unless you want money for copes.

• distraction
  • independence
  • wealthmaxx and improve quality of life
  • forced social interaction ie coworkers can’t ignore you
finding a skill-based job like software dev is good bc ppl WILL respect you if you’re good. plus barely any foids

• distraction
  • independence
finding a skill-based job like software dev is good bc ppl WILL respect you if you’re good. plus barely any foids

Sounds like a lot of effort for money that u spend on toys that bring no true happiness

• distraction
  • independence

Also truecels like me get bullied in the workplace :feelsjuice:

Also truecels like me get bullied in the workplace :feelsjuice:
lazy cope. you could find a remote job. it also depends heavily on your team, mine only consists of fellow sandniggers and pajeets. westoids and their bullshit office politics are what ruin things

lazy cope. you could find a remote job. it also depends heavily on your team, mine only consists of fellow sandniggers and pajeets. westoids and their bullshit office politics are what ruin things

I could find a remote job? No I couldn’t :feelsjuice: my resume sucks cock :feelsjuice: also I’m ugly so they discriminate

:feelsjuice: Also personality is bad