Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why virgin women are most valuable

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've heard many times before of foids complaining about how they're shunned for being sluts, but there's a good reason for this. More sex a woman has more likely she is to be dissatisfied with a relationship, more likely it is she'll become a degenerate and less pure she is overall. When a girl is pure and virgin it means she'll be more likely happy in a relationship, she has more value because she's not a used sock, and she can be more obedient. I'm going to look for a virgin in the Philippines next year. Not gonna lose my virginity to a fat used up landwhale. Whores are worthless.

I've heard many times before of foids complaining about how they're shunned for being sluts, but there's a good reason for this. More sex a woman has more likely she is to be dissatisfied with a relationship, more likely it is she'll become a degenerate and less pure she is overall. When a girl is pure and virgin it means she'll be more likely happy in a relationship, she has more value because she's not a used sock, and she can be more obedient. I'm going to look for a virgin in the Philippines next year. Not gonna lose my virginity to a fat used up landwhale. Whores are worthless.
facts, no more virgins then why protect your borders why give a shit about your country doomermaxxers on suicide watch

I don’t think, any woman is valuable, unless she’s a saint or something

I don’t think, any woman is valuable, unless she’s a saint or something
If she's has sex she's lost all her value. You might as well just double team her with the bros.

she has uterus and eggs that is default value given at birth
GrAYcel and Reddit fag. I don’t care what you think, I was talking about what i think. Go bother someone else

Sad and you’re an incel
So are you faggot.
Fat boohoo

anime is entertaining, you have nothing live for or lose Rice boy or what ever the fuck you are !
Sorry, I don't like anime. I watch real men's cartoons which are hentai. Grow up son. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." — 1 Corinthians 13:11, King James Version

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What type of man , is so deluded and can’t get pushy that he has to watch cartoon have sex mang
You sound like an ITfiltrator. Virgin shaming on an incel forum. :feelswhat:
Islam muslim

That’s racist and mean . You don’t have to call me that Im a blackcel as you are a whitecel
No, no, I don't mean to be mean. I just think you're a good pet. Don't be angry. I'll feed you lots of bananas. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: KYS WHITE NIGGER AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! IM NOT A FUCKING PET IM A HUMAN BEING
Ok, I admit I was being racist and I'm sorry. Even if our skin color is different, even if we have different cultures. We're still human and that's all that matters. We're still brocels united by one thing. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me.

Not virgin = used her sexual value to another men

Virgin = full sexual value