Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why us incels are "racist"

• Thread starter TheLastandtheFirst
  • Start date
TheLastandtheFirst

TheLastandtheFirst

Self-banned
-
(Repost from a dead thread)

Because when you are an incel, you are exposed to how things actually work by the way you are discriminatorily punished.
In the context of romance, we experience a totally different reality than the main romantic narrative that most men are taught and abide by. We see how fake, superficial, social status, and sex / lust based so called “love” really is.

When that narrative collapses, you become cynical to other narratives and see cracks in them. You can use the "hidden logic" of what you learned from the harsh reality of romance and apply it to other social narratives.

In the case of racism, most people are incredibly racist, no matter what society claims otherwise (why should you trust this narrative when they lied to you about love?).

You come to this conclusion: in life, people who are a certain way don’t often have to say it or assert it - it’s self evident. A body builder doesn’t have to say how tough or muscular he is, it’s pretty evident from looking at his build. A body builder who has no muscle but constantly brags about how strong he is isn’t going to be that strong.

People who genuinely aren’t racist make it self-evidently so through their behavior and the way they view others. People who are the opposite - incredibly racist - have to put on a mask to constantly inform others of their non-racism, because their character doesn’t make it self evident. "Look at me, look at me, I'm not racist"

People who are anti-white are doing so from a combined place of envy (“it’s not fair that the most attractive Hollywood stars are white and not Indian like me”) and tribalism (Jews, Latinos, Blacks, Asians who all hate white people and like their own race). The whites who support anti-white policies are anti-social losers who hate themselves and their life, and they project their own inner pathology to the rest of the world.
If someone like AOC really was genuine with her anti-white bullshit, why is she partnered with a 6’2” white dude,

We also know this whole “racism” “sexism” “LGBT” culture wars bullshit is all just a distraction from the increasingly feudalistic / socio-economic collapsing reality and the dysfunctional gender norms / morals, so the rich / elite parasites can continue to plunder our civilization and enjoy themselves without contention or revolt from the stupid masses.

We can see that bullshit and as we don’t give a fuck about pleasing other people (because we are excluded based on our ugliness, lack of romantic opportunity because of that, low self esteem, and people hating us for being low status), we are genuine to who we are and don’t give two fucks about fakeness to please people who hate us regardless.

Last edited:
you can't be racist and non blackpilled. if you're racist then you're definitely blackpilled since racism is all about looks.
the only reason niggers became slaves is just because they looked like monkeys and why would you wanna treat a monkey like ahuman being when you can put it in a cage

I'm not racist though.

yes op, heil hitler, gas the jews, kill all ethnics jfl

Sorry, incel, but I'm proud to love and support all BIPOC. Holding any kind of prejudice towards darker-skinned folx like @Ricordanza is deeply problematic. Please check your privilege. :feelsjuice:

you can't be racist and non blackpilled. if you're racist then you're definitely blackpilled since racism is all about looks.
the only reason niggers became slaves is just because they looked like monkeys and why would you wanna treat a monkey like ahuman being when you can put it in a cage
Nah, it's because they were stronger than the Native American population and could handle the sun better than anyone else. African kingdoms were also eager to trade slaves to Europeans in exchange for industrial goods.

The nazis were by far the most blackpilled political movement to ever exist up to date tbh.

They recognized jews are genetically prone to being parasites without neccessarily being willing or able to consciously comprehend this fact. In a Bentham-like, utilitarian fashion they decided to euthanize them for the greater good of humanity.

They knew niggers, spics, slavscum, sandcoons, gooks... are objectively genetically inferior when compared to white people.

They rightfully recognized that sub-fives, troons and faggots are life unworthy of life and the most humane way to deal with them is to euthanize them rather than forcing them to endure a lifetime of suffering.

They recognized miscegenation/rassenschande as a genealogical sin.

They recognized true foid nature, therefore they removed most women´s rights in order to create a stable society.

They believed in biological essentialism and hard determinism (the blackpill)

They autistically measured ramus lengths, eye socket depths, maxillofacial forward/downward growth... in order to determine ones biological worth via physiognomy/lookism (kinda like the average .org user).

They practically invented and popularized the word "subhuman".

If you don´t at least partially sympathize with nazis, you are not truly blackpilled.

Last edited:
you think people who lives happy lives with joy are passionate Racists ? in my experience Racists have some serious issues they are usually also nasty people in general even towards other white people

you think people who lives happy lives with joy are passionate Racists ? in my experience Racists have some serious issues they are usually also nasty people in general even towards other white people
It's because they aren't blackpilled. Like @Med Amine said,you can't be racist and non-blackpilled. ''Ignorance is bliss'',as they say. If they were blackpilled they would see the horrible reality of this world.

Not that chads would care much,since they're at the top,but if SOYciety accepted the blackpill there would be a lot less ''happy people''.

Sorry, incel, but I'm proud to love and support all BIPOC. Holding any kind of prejudice towards darker-skinned folx like @Ricordanza is deeply problematic. Please check your privilege. :feelsjuice:

Racism is low IQ & just a sub category of lookism. Tyrone gets treated better than a mayocel everytime

Women of color are beautiful. I hate their culture, but not skin color, because thats just retarded

Regardless of race, 99% of humans are complete npcs and waste of oxygen imo.

I thought this was going to be about the jealousy of BIG BLACK COCK.

Being an incel has made me less racist. All cels are brocels. We're all ugly men at the end of the day and our mere existence is an insult to others. We can't afford racism and division.

(Repost from a dead thread)

Because when you are an incel, you are exposed to how things actually work by the way you are discriminatorily punished.
In the context of romance, we experience a totally different reality than the main romantic narrative that most men are taught and abide by. We see how fake, superficial, social status, and sex / lust based so called “love” really is.

When that narrative collapses, you become cynical to other narratives and see cracks in them. You can use the "hidden logic" of what you learned from the harsh reality of romance and apply it to other social narratives.

In the case of racism, most people are incredibly racist, no matter what society claims otherwise (why should you trust this narrative when they lied to you about love?).

You come to this conclusion: in life, people who are a certain way don’t often have to say it or assert it - it’s self evident. A body builder doesn’t have to say how tough or muscular he is, it’s pretty evident from looking at his build. A body builder who has no muscle but constantly brags about how strong he is isn’t going to be that strong.

People who genuinely aren’t racist make it self-evidently so through their behavior and the way they view others. People who are the opposite - incredibly racist - have to put on a mask to constantly inform others of their non-racism, because their character doesn’t make it self evident. "Look at me, look at me, I'm not racist"

People who are anti-white are doing so from a combined place of envy (“it’s not fair that the most attractive Hollywood stars are white and not Indian like me”) and tribalism (Jews, Latinos, Blacks, Asians who all hate white people and like their own race). The whites who support anti-white policies are anti-social losers who hate themselves and their life, and they project their own inner pathology to the rest of the world.
If someone like AOC really was genuine with her anti-white bullshit, why is she partnered with a 6’2” white dude,

We also know this whole “racism” “sexism” “LGBT” culture wars bullshit is all just a distraction from the increasingly feudalistic / socio-economic collapsing reality and the dysfunctional gender norms / morals, so the rich / elite parasites can continue to plunder our civilization and enjoy themselves without contention or revolt from the stupid masses.

We can see that bullshit and as we don’t give a fuck about pleasing other people (because we are excluded based on our ugliness, lack of romantic opportunity because of that, low self esteem, and people hating us for being low status), we are genuine to who we are and don’t give two fucks about fakeness to please people who hate us regardless.
Being redpilled about foids opens the door to being redpilled on race