Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why ugly men believe pretty women are interested in them (I don't believe it)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★

Last edited:
That's news to me. The blackpill is premised on the genetic hierarchy and one's awareness of their position in said hierarchy.

So no, I am not under the delusion that foids are interested in subhumans.

That's news to me. The blackpill is premised on the genetic hierarchy and one's awareness of their position in said hierarchy.

same! I think I will remove the post (I'll just type removed)

because they think they have "game" and "personality"

in reality, they are just being used for money aka betabuxxx

because they think they have "game" and "personality"

in reality, they are just being used for money aka betabuxxx
:yes:

!!! And as a subhuman I will always know this, even if by some totally unfathomable miracle I do get a gf (1 in 1 billion chance I will) I'll be very suspicious. I have nothing to offer, not face, not height, not even personality (which is least important, but I'm a very boring person)

Also, the dunning Kruger effect of beauty is to be taken into account.
Ugly men are more likely to overestimate their attractiveness as compared to attractive folks, hence thinking that they got a chance.

Depends on the woman. Here in England you see alot of ugly men with fat gorilla single moms. because no body else would date them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back