Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why this currycel comedian started to gymmax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
He is a currycel comedian, now gaining some popularity.

shutterstock_5779437bx-e1515620916165.jpg

But suddenly he started gymceling ...

JFL @ this retard. Why on fucking earth he is doing this?

I kinda suspect that he is having a panic attack from the fear of getting cucked.

His wife is a white btw.

kumail-afp_650x400_41515646466.jpg

He prolly did a few shots of T to achieve that physique.

I kinda suspect that he is having a panic attack from the fear of getting cucked.

His wife is a white btw.

Why the fuck wouldn't you? He explained it himself. He had a YEAR to train with the best trainers, and nutritionists, supported by the biggest Hollywood Studio in the world. Then make millions as a superhero actor. He's lucky enough to have a white wife before he got famous, now he's just doing maintenance/repay debts to keep that bitch.

He looks very high t. His dick probably hangs down to damn earth.

@LastGerman White women again bro......... I think i'm done......

Just be an Academy Award nominated actor bro ... yes you are done ...

Just be an Academy Award nominated actor bro ... yes you are done ...
Why do famous ethnics with white wives have better looking white wives than famous whites?

Why do famous ethnics with white wives have better looking white wives than famous whites?
That's cherrypicking. If I felt like it, which I don't, I could produce a list of stacy celebrities married to white chad celebrities that would outnumber Hollywood ethnics with hot white wives.

She looks average at best. You would be able to comprehend this if you didnt put white women on a big fkin pedestal.

Emily Gordon in 2012

Basically steroids
Same thing Tom Hardy did and Ben Affleck did. Heck, most of the Marvel cast have loosely admitted to being on something during shooting to stay in tip-top shape. He even stated he never looked like that before because he didn't have the money/resources to make it happen. the studio is paying for his transformation. Yea I could easily look like that if they were paying me millions to play a villain in a movie

That's cherrypicking. If I felt like it, which I don't, I could produce a list of stacy celebrities married to white chad celebrities that would outnumber Hollywood ethnics with hot white wives.
Show me then, you can even DM me if you're worried about the (((cherrypicking))) rule. I bet I could easily find more ethnics with better looking white wives.
She looks average at best. You would be able to comprehend this if you didnt put white women on a big fkin pedestal.

View attachment 178189
I never said she was good looking bro.

Basically steroids
Same thing Tom Hardy did and Ben Affleck did. Heck, most of the Marvel cast have loosely admitted to being on something during shooting to stay in tip-top shape. He even stated he never looked like that before because he didn't have the money/resources to make it happen. the studio is paying for his transformation. Yea I could easily look like that if they were paying me millions to play a villain in a movie

Exactly. It takes top tier genetics to acheeve that physique as a natural and i dont think this soy could have done it naturally.

just be a hollywood actor bro

His wife is a white btw.

JFL OP that curry has good facial structure as seen when he lost BF%

Even with the best trainers and nutritionists, nobody can look like that in one year starting off completely untrained without the help of drugs.

Show me then, you can even DM me if you're worried about the (((cherrypicking))) rule. I bet I could easily find more ethnics with better looking white wives.

I don't see many ethnic males here. Definitely few or none from the Indian subcontinent, which is pretty much what I think of when I hear the word "ethnic" anyway. Of course not all of them are married but I think it's crude but pretty good indicator of the state of things.

Just be Curry theory

He's 100% on roids. Also JFL at that chest hair :feelskek:

Famous ethnics with white wives having better looking white wives than famous whites does not mean an above-average ethnic can get an average white woman.

Those two are completely unrelated.

Lmao. Wtf.

I don't see many ethnic males here. Definitely few or none from the Indian subcontinent, which is pretty much what I think of when I hear the word "ethnic" anyway. Of course
not all of them are married but I think it's crude but pretty good indicator of the state of things.

Average ethnic men are treated like disposable trash. JFL @ these copers here who think ethnic males are preferred over white ones.

tfw the biggest just be ethnic shill on the forum is barely white himself fak just fak

I don't see many ethnic males here. Definitely few or none from the Indian subcontinent, which is pretty much what I think of when I hear the word "ethnic" anyway. Of course not all of them are married but I think it's crude but pretty good indicator of the state of things.
Austin Butler mogs Vanessa Hudgens
Jack Antonoff mogs Lena Dunham
Adam Brody mogs Leighton Meester
Ryan Reynolds mogs Blake Lively
Robert Pattinson giga mogs FKA Twigs
Eddie Redmayne mogs Hannah Bagshawe

And here we go we reached the first ethnic and imagine my fucking shock
Ashlee Simpson A WHITE FEMALE mogs Evan Ross, an Ethnic Male
@LastGerman lets continue down this list shall we

Sam Claflin might actually be looksmatched to Laura Haddock, hard to tell

Ashton Kutcher mogs Mila Kunis

Here we go again

Austin Green A JEW is mogged by his wife Megan Fox, wow imagine my shock @LastGerman again....

Evan Jonigkeit giga mogs Zosia Mamet

Now we finally get to an ethnic that mogs his wife but his wife is also an ethnic...JFL

John Legend (BBC), mogs his Ethnic Wife Chrissy Teigen continuing

WE ACTUALLY MAY HAVE FINALLY FOUND ONE FOLKS

Miles Teller is mogged by his wife Keleigh Sperry, it is unknown how Jewish this man is, but it does say His paternal grandfather Jewish. Might not be anything, i'll take the high ground and count this as a white man. Continuing.

Gonna ignore these lesbian whores

Ryan Piers mogs America Ferrera
Channing Tatum mogs Jenna Tatum
Liam Hemsworth mogs Miley Cyrus

i'll be fair and say Selena Gomez is looksmatched with The Weeknd but believe me I could probably make an argument otherwise

Zayn Malik mogs Gigi Hadid
Justin Timberlake mogs Jessica Biel
Joe Jonas mogs Sophie Turner

Lets tally this up:
Hypergamy Count: 16
Looksmatch Count: 2
Ethnic Male Reverse Hypergamy Count: 2
White Male Reverse Hypergamy Count: 1 (Possibly a Jew)

JFL AT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS :lul: :lul: :lul:
tfw the biggest just be ethnic shill on the forum is barely white himself fak just fak
Whiter than you Chang

Austin Butler mogs Vanessa Hudgens
Jack Antonoff mogs Lena Dunham
Adam Brody mogs Leighton Meester
Robert Pattinson giga mogs FKA Twigs
Eddie Redmayne mogs Hannah Bagshawe

And here we go we reached the first ethnic and imagine my fucking shock
Ashlee Simpson A WHITE FEMALE mogs Evan Ross, an Ethnic Male
@LastGerman lets continue down this list shall we

Sam Claflin might actually be looksmatched to Laura Haddock, hard to tell

Ashton Kutcher mogs Mila Kunis

Here we go again

Austin Green A JEW is mogged by his wife Megan Fox, wow imagine my shock @LastGerman again....

Evan Jonigkeit giga mogs Zosia Mamet

Now we finally get to an ethnic that mogs his wife but his wife is also an ethnic...JFL

John Legend (BBC), mogs his Ethnic Wife Chrissy Teigen continuing

WE ACTUALLY MAY HAVE FINALLY FOUND ONE FOLKS

Miles Teller is mogged by his wife Keleigh Sperry, it is unknown how Jewish this man is, but it does say His paternal grandfather Jewish. Might not be anything, i'll take the high ground and count this as a white man. Continuing.

Gonna ignore these lesbian whores

Ryan Piers mogs America Ferrera
Channing Tatum mogs Jenna Tatum
Liam Hemsworth mogs Miley Cyrus

i'll be fair and say Selena Gomez is looksmatched with The Weeknd but believe me I could probably make an argument otherwise

Zayn Malik mogs Gigi Hadid
Justin Timberlake mogs Jessica Biel
Joe Jonas mogs Sophie Turner

Lets tally this up:
Hypergamy Count: 16
Looksmatch Count: 2
Ethnic Male Reverse Hypergamy Count: 2
White Male Reverse Hypergamy Count: 1 (Possibly a Jew)

JFL AT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS :lul: :lul: :lul:

Whiter than you Chang

It is roping time.

Whiter than you Chang
o wow what an achievement lel, if just be ethnic is real then u should be benefitting from it too as a spaniard amerimutt xd

if just be ethnic is real then u should be benefitting from it too as a spaniard xd
How can True Aryans like myself benefit from JBE?

That's not true. This whole topic very subjective anyway.

Your point is that famous ethnics, who are usually comedians or businessmen, are so ugly compared to Hollywood actor pretty boys that when they do get stacy partners the girls are much better looking than them compared to the same dynamic applied to the white couples, who are much closer to being looksmatched anyway due to genuine attraction being at play? Yeah I agree with that.

Mogged by a curry. Every day seems stranger than the previous one.

his asthetic is kind of shit tbh...

He needs to trim his eyebrows and go for rhinoplasty.

Great veins.

I had gymmaxxed last year and although I couldn't get much muscle volume, at some point I had veins popping out on my arms. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Last edited:
Because they have to work twice as hard to get the white gurl to compensate for being ethnics.

or maybe white girl looks prettier beside a ethnic by default but the same white girl would look not as good beside a white chad

Ethnicels rise up

Why is that indians that don't look attractive for Indian standards get roles as actors in Hollywood? He really doesn't look anything special even for Indian standards.

Because they have to work twice as hard to get the white gurl to compensate for being ethnics.

or maybe white girl looks prettier beside a ethnic by default but the same white girl would look not as good beside a white chad
The fact is do a little mental experiment. Anytime you see a white woman with an ethnic man who is better looking than the ethnic man, imagine the ethnic man as a looksmatched white guy to his ethnic counterpart, and then ask yourself in your mind, "If this guy was a looksmatched white would he be able to get with this woman"

I can already give you the answer, and the answer is no.