Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why this community needs to be more hostile to incels who haven't made every effort to ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I haven't done anything to escape inceldom. It's true that if I did, I probably wouldn't get anywhere anyway.

Regardless, I keep complaining, blaming it on my ugliness, autism, depression, bipolar disorder, avoidant personality.

But those who don't do anything don't get anything, and they shouldn't have the right to complain. By complaining and not doing you'll be stuck wallowing in your own misery for the rest of your life. Even if you won't get anywhere, human society is a jungle, and in the jungle the weak are shown no sympathy. Because this community offers support and sympathy, the weak who do have a small chance will never actually do what it takes to get past their problems, and will instead just complain and vent.

I don't have the right to complain (and neither do you if you haven't tried your hardest). I'm not a victim, I'm a lazy piece of shit, and I should absolutely be bullied and punished for it, not accepted and coddled.

Fatcels = volcels

For me trying is simply not worth it anymore, there is no true love or virgin gf for average males in 2019, all you can get with endless work and tryharding is used up female who wont truly love you and had alot of partners before you so you wont ever be "one and only" to her

For me trying is simply not worth it anymore, there is no true love or virgin gf for average males in 2019, all you can get with endless work and tryharding is used up female who wont truly love you and had alot of partners before you so you wont ever be "one and only" to her

I do see your perspective and the point you are getting across, still it’s better this way than humiliating yourself and only facing rejection.

That's sort of based. But we know how foids are.

this makes zero sense. a big part of the blackpill is that females simply don't have to and thus won't settle for uglies. if you are objectively ugly, why on earth would you bust your ass trying to jump the Great Wall of China as if it's a mere hurdle? dispensing free validation to females, hurting yourself further with every rejection... pffft. this post reads like some garbage from theredpill.

i can possibly afford PS after a few years, and go up 1.5-2 points. I'd ascend from a truecel to an incel who can't get laid because of female hypergamy. It will be too late anyway. Its not like i can do everything i can but im not

The only thing you can do to "escape inceldom" is looksmaxxing, that's it, if you are not fat then surgery is the only way to go now

We need to be less hostile to other incels. Cucks are the enemy.

This bro. I honestly couldn't say it better. Just be united by our common enemy.

haven't done anything to escape inceldom. It's true that if I did, I probably wouldn't get anywhere anyway.
I also think like this. I dont have the confidence to try something. And the bad part is; im sure that its not gonna work.

this makes zero sense. a big part of the blackpill is that females simply don't have to and thus won't settle for uglies. if you are objectively ugly, why on earth would you bust your ass trying to jump the Great Wall of China as if it's a mere hurdle? dispensing free validation to females, hurting yourself further with every rejection... pffft. this post reads like some garbage from theredpill.

Based. Should someone report it or freedom of speech?

This. Homosexual militants & the proselytizers are also the enemy. Lesbians in particular, closeted ones are the worst. Feminists cover up for the latter. Their :soy: catamite cucks in particular are pugnacious.

i can possibly afford PS after a few years, and go up 1.5-2 points. I'd ascend from a truecel to an incel who can't get laid because of female hypergamy. It will be too late anyway. Its not like i can do everything i can but im not

Same for me. Age pill strikes the hardest.
I do see your perspective and the point you are getting across, still it’s better this way than humiliating yourself and only facing rejection.

Last edited:
i assume most people here are at least trying. i lost weight, patched up and whitened my teeth, made my hair look as thick as possible all before i even signed up here. nobody gives a shit because all that is just the baseline lol... and tbh it hardly compares to a normal NT upbringing

true. We will never be able to become good enough for foids they will always treat us as shit and non existent. Just LDAR boyos.

Not everyone has the ability to constantly approach and be at the pinnacle of personal development. If normies don't have to, then why should we?

now that's some :redpill::redpill::redpill:

what's the point of working hard just to be a 3/10 at best ? Life begin's on 8 :cryfeels:
LDAR in peace br0s

the vast majority of users here swallowed red pill after red pill before finally confronting the black pill

I never could make any sense of the concept of "ascension." It's like a "square circle."

It implies that an incel getting laid is somehow meaningful. But how could it be?

Either the incel wasn't actually ugly (even the least attractive women simply will not have sex with men that are below a certain threshold of attractiveness), or the foid was merely using him for his money/status.

In both possible scenarios, this "ascension" solves nothing, since the foid does not care about the incel at all (foids only care about Chads).

"Ascension" is therefore pointless in my view, unless we are talking about literally transforming oneself into a Chad, which simply isn't technologically feasible at this point in time.

Just get rejected 1000 times while gymcelling, moneymaxxing, and statusmaxxing, and eventually land yourself a single mother of post wall landwhale theory.

I've been gymcelling for three years and nothing has worked for me. If you are ugly and short, it's over for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back