Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why theres no a men only gym?

Just gymcel @ home like I do, save some money in the process AND it eliminates the wasted time in transit

I preferred it at home far better than in a public gym when I was gymceling.

Better do calesthenics, it's free and you can do it in your home, away from foids, chads and normies.

It's my dream one day to have a gym that's guys only. It's gonna be called guy heaven.

There was one dude I was gonna go with and we abandoned the original plan and moved it closer to home. That dude ghosted me because he said I was plotting against him after an argument on apex legends :feelskek:
I was just messing with him all of that day saying he had ADD and he was stupid and whatnot. (I was joking) and then he blocked me on one account of psn. (No biggie I had him added on 15 others and I knew he would calm down) he messaged me on Snapchat later and was just being all playful and normal again but then I called him an uggo and told him to unblock me on everything or block me on everything. Well he blocked me on Snapchat. Then I messaged him saying he sucked at blocking people on all 15 of my psn accounts and he blocked them all. I knew that dude and talked to him everyday for 4 years. He lives in Wisconsin which is like 400 miles from me. Crazy that he did that.
Where are you at? I plan on doing this in northern Michigan sooo yea

There are no men's only gyms because more men would lift and it would become common knowledge that lifting doesn't work

Maybe gym opertors think women on site act as motivation for men to return. Perhaps a varient of the "ladies drink free" promotions of nightclubs.

You have to look for a strongman gym.not those ones

I just lift in the morning or late evening .No foids there

I think there's only 20-30% female in my gym, but that's still too much. They cause too much troubles.

I think there's only 20-30% female in my gym, but that's still too much. They cause too much troubles.
Yeah of course even just 1 will create an uproar and seek attention at some point.

Homos would turn it into a bathhouse after a while just like most male only spaces.