Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why theres no a men only gym?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
sometimes i wish i would just live in iran so i wont need to worry about this shit
im tired of NEETing so decided to gymcel a bit.... went to see 3 gyms and in all of them at least 50% of the people were foids whores with "sport bra" and tight pants that small by 5 size for them so you can see their stinky hole
just fuck this shit

i just cant see those whores coming to do whore selfies and act like fucking apes. its fucking suiciefuel
it was like that in my last gym and i barely went cuz of those whores.
all the gyms in my area are mostly into running and shit and less about bodybuilding so tons of foids. i cant train like that
and after i found out in my last gym that some "insta famous" foids dont pay for membership it just made it all worse
fuck this shit

To be fair you need to learn the power to block out foids when in public.

One thing I cant ignore is young couples...

why cant foids just stick to the womens only gyms like 'Curves' ffs they purposely go to gyms where there will be males instead cos they like the attention

why cant foids just stick to the womens only gyms like 'Curves' ffs they purposely go to gyms where there will be males instead cos they like the attention

Full make up.Every. Single. TIME.

Just go to the free weight area no females there

thats the biggest suciedfuel... to come to the gym to workout and to see a 16 years old couple!!!!!!!!!!!1
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

My gym is full of men there are no rule women are not allowed but I love it

Every motivation a man has is based on sex

No one would go there.
How to have a sucessful gym ? Fill it with a bunch of Stacies and a couple of Chads. It would motivate both gender.

Because male only spaces are toxic sweaty :soy:

As a matter of fact there are male only areas in some gyms - you should inquire around. One of YMCAs I know of has a relatively small training area (a few treadmills, some machines etc) adjacent to men's locker room, so no female visitors there. I was told a few years ago this area was created exactly to address a concern of some male patrons that didn't want to have females around when they were working out. Apparently those males gave generous donations, so their request was immediately fulfilled

Because men are low status slaves that cannot be allowed their own spaces. They'll learn and pool information and conspire against their overlords ie. wahmen and their white knight dogs

Edit: i don't mean to insult dogs by conflating them with white knights

Last edited:
I went to a gender segregated gym when I lived in Serbia. There was a female-only section and a common section where foids didn't go (I'd see a foid there like once a week). That was notable to me, because you'd think they'd want to be around muscular guys but they just didn't give a shit and instead stuck to their own area. I didn't take the hint.

This, young couples is suck sui fuel as its literally everything we missed out on :feelsrope:

Because men are oppressed.

If a home gym isn't feasible for you then maybe try going at different hours.

Society is cucked.

EVERY FUCKING Male dominated space/sport is slowly being raided by foids because of the feminist movement.

What reason does a foid have to be ripped? Seriously.
Nobody ever imagined a foid bodybuilding in the past because society knew they had no reason to.
Not only are foids investing Male spaces, they want control over it.

My gym has a FOID only section and I swear to fucking God the amount of times foids take the weights from the side anyone can use to the fishy smell section is infuriating. What makes matters worse, I cant even ask someone to bring the weights back because of foid privilege.

Women don't want men to be happy and until society fucking wakes up to what's happening we'll become more oppressed.
If we banned feminism, what could these cunts do? Bitch slap us and cry:feelshaha:.

Every man is becoming more feminine because that's what feminists say they want. Issue is what happens when a female is given any power? There's always some form of destruction.
A world full of feminine men and foids will be the end of the world.

Tldr: Theres no Male only gyms because "Men" are too scared of judgement from women and cucks.

And don't forget, they want to get Chad!

Bec. niggas wanna fap

Tldr: Theres no Male only gyms because "Men" are too scared of judgement from women and cucks.

No, I am still here. Tomorrow I will lift some female at the gym.

Because foids are the new nobility. They can waltz in any place they like but are allowed to ban others

I'd love men only gyms.
No whores in tight pants who give me boners or judge me.

What I did back in my gymcelling days was choosing a very rough, cheap and old gym.

There weren't even air-conditioners, during the summer you almost burned your hands touching the weights.

It was like 95% men there.

It was like 95% men there.
id like to go to a gym like that tbh no homo, men are more likely to help each other out when there's no foids around as well because they don't need to impress foids

men are more likely to help each other out when there's no foids around as well because they don't need to impress foids
For sure, there were some unfriendly types there but for the most part the atmosphere of camaraderie reigned.

For sure, there were some unfriendly types there but for the most part the atmosphere of camaraderie reigned.
men can achieve great things when they work together, feminism seeks to prevent this in every possible place, they want us to be alone and 'weak'

Mainstream gyms are just meat markets TBH, they only exist as nightclubs don't open during the day. Spit-and-sawdust type places still exist, but you'll run into the problem of being intimidated by men 3x your strength and size or getting unwanted attention from the homos.

Best go for a jog in the park instead.

Gyms are the worst. They're a watering hole for chads and stacies to check each other out. It's full of nothing but foids trying to look hot in the over-done, stereotypical yoga pants gym outfit.

Americans are lucky as fuck with their gyms. Most gyms close at like 9 pm where I live. Can't even gymcel in peace.

sometimes i wish i would just live in iran so i wont need to worry about this shit
im tired of NEETing so decided to gymcel a bit.... went to see 3 gyms and in all of them at least 50% of the people were foids whores with "sport bra" and tight pants that small by 5 size for them so you can see their stinky hole
just fuck this shit

i just cant see those whores coming to do whore selfies and act like fucking apes. its fucking suiciefuel
it was like that in my last gym and i barely went cuz of those whores.
all the gyms in my area are mostly into running and shit and less about bodybuilding so tons of foids. i cant train like that
and after i found out in my last gym that some "insta famous" foids dont pay for membership it just made it all worse
fuck this shit
Go to the gym late at night. Barely anybody there at 3 am if you have a 24 hour one. If not home gym, weights are cheap from the scrapyard

Society is cucked.

EVERY FUCKING Male dominated space/sport is slowly being raided by foids because of the feminist movement.
Then metoo comes along and slanders men in high positions.. they are so jealous of the fact that men are so powerful that they have to demean and belittle them, drag them out in front of society and call them the buzzwords of the day. They want women to be powerful rather than men. This is why metoo exists.. so Foids can attack famous men to try and get them to fold to the Femistazi regime and propaganda machine. Trying to get men to make women take their place.. like the whores are in the right to ruin a mans life because Chad didn't pay attention to her today.

I recommend you to go commercial gyms in the hoods.

There are. They're called body building gyms.

It's all 6'5 350 pound masses of muscle

to me the worst thing about gyms is the endless mirrory

Nah, I need to get strong so I can survive in the woods on my own lol
That's a good plan tbh. I used to think about doing that when I was in elementary.

There are. They're called body building gyms.

It's all 6'5 350 pound masses of muscle
This
Also I'd recommend trying to buy your own weights or whatnot if you could afford them if having to deal with being around people is that annoying

Aye if you want to and your down for it in 2021-2022 pm me
There was one dude I was gonna go with and we abandoned the original plan and moved it closer to home. That dude ghosted me because he said I was plotting against him after an argument on apex legends :feelskek:
I was just messing with him all of that day saying he had ADD and he was stupid and whatnot. (I was joking) and then he blocked me on one account of psn. (No biggie I had him added on 15 others and I knew he would calm down) he messaged me on Snapchat later and was just being all playful and normal again but then I called him an uggo and told him to unblock me on everything or block me on everything. Well he blocked me on Snapchat. Then I messaged him saying he sucked at blocking people on all 15 of my psn accounts and he blocked them all. I knew that dude and talked to him everyday for 4 years. He lives in Wisconsin which is like 400 miles from me. Crazy that he did that.

Just gymcel @ home like I do, save some money in the process AND it eliminates the wasted time in transit