Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the world hates curries and sand niggers

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Blackpill: it's because we're ugly
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXRpvpGg.jpeg&hash=cf5f69611581b8fc97dcf667f900f020

It's a mixed bag with arabs, some do well. Lebanese, persian, and syrian men in particular.

You're that egyptian who looks hella curry right? I recognize u from reddit
I never posted any pictures, who is this Egyptian you talking about?

you're Iraqi then. You 100% look curry. I have a very good memory, i'm IQ maxx'd. You DM'd me and asked you to rate you or some shit.
I'm Egyptian

Self-hating ethnics are a cancer to this world. Worse than virtue signalling cumskins.

Self-hating ethnics are a cancer to this world. Worse than virtue signalling cumskins.
You telling me it's not over for sand niggers?

You telling me it's not over for sand niggers?
idk about the future of sand race, but most white countries have more deaths than births and the number of white people on the planet declines every year. So maybe in a few decades/centuries all the ethnic males will have their day in the sun.

@dominic you agree?

I'd hate someone if they hated themselves too.

allhuakkbar terrorism ?

I wonder where rice people fall in all of this. Their features are so distinct they are not even comparable to rest of aryanic people

bro...

shut the fuck up

k?
Why are you triggered? Are you rice? I'm not saying rice are ugly. I'm saying they are
incomparable.

Like think about it like this. If rice people didn't exist and somebody showed me a photo of one. That's what I'd assume an alien from another planet would look like.

Ive been called creepy for being a sand nigger :feelsrope:

@dominic you agree?
Of course.
And also, we are generally inferior in all aspects. Our people are rude, lack self awareness, ugly, stupid, brash, arrogant subhumans, whereas the Whites are intelligent, kind, aware, and generally nice to be around. Basically the complete opposite of ethnics.

I don't even blame whites for hating ethnics..
idk about the future of sand race, but most white countries have more deaths than births and the number of white people on the planet declines every year. So maybe in a few decades/centuries all the ethnic males will have their day in the sun.

no. Ethnics breeding like rats doesn't make them superior. It just makes them rats.

Last edited:
Try taking a shower unironically and actually shit in a toilet for once