Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the whitepill doesn’t work

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The whitepill doesn’t help coping by telling yourself that you don’t care about women that biological desire for sex will always be there until your sex drive dies out people that claim to be whitepilled are lying to themselves they’re the same as those self proclaimed MGTOWs the difference is that they know it’s hopeless and don’t cope with the wall theory

Honkiepill is for coping fgts.

"Whitepillers" daily life routine
1. Wake up
2. Stare at wall for 10 hours
3. Go to sleep
4. Repeat

Being whitepilled sounds pretty appealing ngl. Seems like a happier way to live life, even if it is just another cope.

no we engage in healthy copes like exercizing, wageslaving, and religious studies.
Wageslaving is apparently "healthy" now. The cope is immense. And if you are religious you deserve to be an incel

wageslaving is healthy because it puts food on the table and helps u forget ur problems.
Working shit poor hours and getting no sleep is probably the least healthy lifestyle you can have. Sleep is the most crucial factor in good health. And why does it make you forget your problems? When I work I want to die even harder. Are there no foids at your work or something
religion mogs nihilism hard
I'm neither

i dont look at women if i could help it. plus i asexualmaxx so even when im forced to do buisness with them i feel nothing.
"Asexual" nigga what the fuck are you even doing here then? This forum is for people that are mad/sad they can't get sex even though we want it, if you don't even want it what are you doing here? @Fat Link Ban this nigger

relax i didn't say i was asexual i said asexualmaxx. this means that i take cold showers and starve myself (hard intermittent fast) and do nofap to kill my sex drive
And you are saying you are healthy? You are the most delusional user I have met

well tbh after a month or 2 u dont feel hunger anymore but it still kills ur sex drive :feelsohh:
Even still, if you have no sex drive what are you doing here? Just want to post because it's funny?

relax i didn't say i was asexual i said asexualmaxx. this means that i take cold showers and starve myself (hard intermittent fast) and do nofap to kill my sex drive
I respect your self improvement copes, but you really shouldn't starve yourself brocel. Let yourself eat so that you could see results from exercising and gymmaxxing. Starving yourself is not healthy.

"Asexual" nigga what the fuck are you even doing here then? This forum is for people that are mad/sad they can't get sex even though we want it, if you don't even want it what are you doing here? @Fat Link Ban this nigger
Asexuals are fine and don’t violate the forum rules as they are not a part of LGBTQ. :feelsokman:

Just trannymax at that point faggot

The best whitepill, the only one that works, is positive nihilism. Reality or life is what you make it. I'm content with jerking off or "getting it out of my system". I don't need external validation. I've shielded my mind to the point where I could look at hot, almost-naked foids kissing their boyfriends on the street and not feel a thing.

no we engage in healthy copes like exercizing, wageslaving, and religious studies.
wageslaving isnt healthy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and who says this is healthy? normies? the same normies who would happily watch u bleed to death in a ditch? the same normies would are slowly killing you? LMFAO