Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the white population is declining. (White Genocide is real)

When given the choice, a woman will choose to have zero, one or two children. Maybe more if she didn't get a son.

In any case, empirical data suggests that female reproductive freedom is incompatible with the renewal of generations.

The Caucasian race is disappearing because it gave freedom to its females.

White countries are the most cucked by feminism and race mixing

i honestly believe that wealth is the source of degeneracy
people think shithole countries are more "cultured" but they're not
the only reason why they're not like the rest is because foids dont have the machines and economic ability to become independent from men

Any first world country is going to hit a population decline at some point

White people are losing because of several reasons:

1. They gave their women rights by considering them as equals to adult men. But women are not equal to men. They are fickle minded overgrown hormonal children with sexually matured bodies. Even their features are neotenous, i.e., closer to children. By giving women power, they've allowed their country to fall under the perils of political correctness which has led to increased foreign invasion and cultural dilusion.
2. They've become weak because of their own wealth, increasingly becoming dependent on the slave class to perform the most important functions of society. When you outsourch too much, eventually the slaves take over.
3. There's too much sexual hedonism and debauchery. You can't have decent chunk of the entire population (most females and some males) taking so many highs from sexual pleasure and then still expect them to work with responsibility and diligence.
Cope white chad always wins and you know it. We are living shitty lives because we are males and because of radical foids rights.

Cope white chad always wins and you know it. We are living shitty lives because we are males and because of radical foids rights.
lol what? never argued against white chad lol. I'm talking about decline in population

Last edited:
fist of the north star is fine

mogged again

It’s cope to say the west is collapsing due to feminism. Look at the rest of the world, Africa and the Middle East (where feminism has the least influence in the world) are poverty stricken war zones mired in blood soaked religious sectarianism, and the only relatively stable societies in these areas are propped up by oil, which will become redundant within 30 years as the world switches over to clean energy.

The west is terrible in many ways, and China will soon be the economic leader of the world ahead of the USA, but this collapse is no more foreboding than what is going on in countries where female rights are suppressed, and without western oil purchases, the parts of those areas which are relatively stable will devolve into chaos like the rest already are.
how is it "cope", how would it make one feel better?

Are you routing for societal collapse? I am. I missed teen love and sex so fuck this world tbh
Kinda tbh. Couldn't care less about normies

how is it "cope", how would it make one feel better?
Well, because most people here actively want to see the West collapse as far as I can see, and they cope by imagining that collapse is more imminent than it might actually be.

Also, the idea that feminism is behind the whole thing is the classic trope of conveniently shoehorning your enemy into being culpable for every societal problem within your field of vision, people like simplicity and they can’t cope with the complexity and nuance at the root of most of the world’s problems so they often do this:

You see this kind of thing from right-wingers who would claim that Obama was an undercover Muslim (lol).

Or even the Nazis blaming a Jewish minority for their nation’s failure to win World War 1.

Well, because most people here actively want to see the West collapse as far as I can see, and they cope by imagining that collapse is more imminent than it might actually be.

Also, the idea that feminism is behind the whole thing is the classic trope of conveniently shoehorning your enemy into being culpable for every societal problem within your field of vision, people like simplicity and they can’t cope with the complexity and nuance at the root of most of the world’s problems so they often do this:

You see this kind of thing from right-wingers who would claim that Obama was an undercover Muslim (lol).

Or even the Nazis blaming a Jewish minority for their nation’s failure to win World War 1.
i see

its over either way

Besides Feminism and Wealth (capitalism) what exactly is the cause of lower birth rates?

It seemsseems pretty accurate to me. I would even say you can predict nations' future birth rates on that alone.

Overworked populace + feminism = no babies.

Whites are a minority race globally. There is more rice, curry, sand, Sahara, and jungle out there. Couple that with lower birth rates and soymigration and we're just taking ourselves out.

The biggest thing is rampant immigration to white countries. Not only does this dilute whites but foreigners then start taking jobs thus making it further unlikely to reproduce and have white families as it's unaffordable.

Besides Feminism and Wealth (capitalism) what exactly is the cause of lower birth rates?

It seemsseems pretty accurate to me. I would even say you can predict nations' future birth rates on that alone.

Overworked populace + feminism = no babies.
It is a contributing factor certainly, though there are other more operative reasons imo.

Most partners simply can’t afford to have kids at the moment. Even with both the man and the woman in the work force: you’d have to be a really higher earner in this day and age as a man to afford having kids and for your wife to afford to stay at home.

This is partly due to house prices being astronomically high, most young couples are renting (especially in cities) and no one is financially stable enough to bring a child into the equation, wages have been stagnant across most countries for a hell of a long time.

Child care costs are also insanely high, countries like Sweden and France which have strong programs in place to accommodate early child rearing interestingly aren’t suffering from as low birth rates as the rest of the developed world where such strong safety nets aren’t in place.

Current low birthrates are part of a trend that began to decline after the 2008 financial crash, few people have kids in times of uncertainty. That trend doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon as it looks like we are now hurling towards another crash.

Interesting post tbh. I’m not white

It is a contributing factor certainly, though there are other more operative reasons imo.

Most partners simply can’t afford to have kids at the moment. Even with both the man and the woman in the work force: you’d have to be a really higher earner in this day and age as a man to afford having kids and for your wife to afford to stay at home.

This is partly due to house prices being astronomically high, most young couples are renting (especially in cities) and no one is financially stable enough to bring a child into the equation, wages have been stagnant across most countries for a hell of a long time.

Child care costs are also insanely high, countries like Sweden and France which have strong programs in place to accommodate early child rearing interestingly aren’t suffering from as low birth rates as the rest of the developed world where such strong safety nets aren’t in place.

Current low birthrates are part of a trend that began to decline after the 2008 financial crash, few people have kids in times of uncertainty. That trend doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon as it looks like we are now hurling towards another crash.
I have to disagree with that one. The ones who throw that excuse the most are the highest-earners and most intelligent.

Maybe if they wanted to maintain the same quality of life pre-and-post birth or spoil their kids. There is definitely enough money around for many to have kids though and the richest choose not to.

Time is the more relevant resource.

I have to disagree with that one. The ones who throw that excuse the most are the highest-earners and most intelligent.

Maybe if they wanted to maintain the same quality of life pre-and-post birth or spoil their kids. There is definitely enough money around for many to have kids though and the richest choose not to.

Time is the more relevant resource.
True, but generally high earners end up together. This means the men who actually can afford to support a family as the sole breadwinner are usually married to the women who are more professionally invested in their career, which doesn’t result in as many children for obvious reasons.

Lower down the economic ladder, it is much harder to support a family with one working parent.

In the past it was pretty necessary to have kids so you could be cared for in old age, nowadays saving money is a better investment for older years than having children sadly.

This means the men who actually can afford to support a family as the sole breadwinner are usually married to the women who are more professionally invested in their career, which doesn’t result in as many children for obvious reasons.
I would say you could chalk part of that up to feminism . It's going to be considered disrespectful to try to get those women to be SAHM.

In the past it was pretty necessary to have kids so you could be cared for in old age, nowadays saving money is a better investment for older years than having children sadly.
That's also a decent point.

I would say you could chalk part of that up to feminism . It's going to be considered disrespectful to try to get those women to be SAHM.
In those cases, yes - it’s definitely an outcome of feminism, but the gap between rich and poor is very far these days - and it’s getting even further.

Over 70% of Americans now live pay check to pay check, the middle class is shrinking. So the rich women who can afford not to have kids but choose not to for professional reasons don’t actually make up a very large percentage of the population total.

Last edited: