Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the Ukraine war might go on for a long time

Dude you are curry but shilling for whites yet the whites dont even give a fcuk and couldnt care less about what i say.

but here comes captain boot licking, house nigga curry with his cape on to save the day for his white gods.

What a pathetic curry. And u not even ashamed

By the way the Japanese said in their manifesto. They said they want everything white in sight that can never be right completely out of Asia. This is major reason they chose to fight.

But here we have this curry sucking white dick. Dude dont embaress curries to make us believe all curries are such useless creatures, weak, faggot like

I have no problem if the white man says he wants to fight for his rights and his race, i say good on him. If a Japo wants to fight for his race and people then god bless him, if a black wants to fight for his people then more power to him

u punk bitch nigga
You hate the whites because you want to be white. Someone who has such a sharp reaction like you have above, it's Envy/Hate Triangular desire. Why should I hate an entire culture because it was successful? This is how ethnics become liberal, because many (probably like yourself) have a deep frustration and agitation as you exaggerate like a moron on full display. Do I wish I had the added credit of Western success to my face instead of curry brownness? Maybe, but I am reconciled to the fact I don't and I'm not in the throws of any Bi-polar worship cycle like yourself. It's why you explode like this, instead of replying to my post on your comment with actual intellect.

Sorry brocel. Try again using an actual argument. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
You hate the whites because you want to be white. Someone who has such a sharp reaction like you have above, it's Envy/Hate Triangular desire. Why should I hate an entire culture because it was successful? This is how ethnics become liberal, because many (probably like yourself) have a deep frustration and agitation as you exaggerate like a moron on full display. Do I wish I had the added credit of Western success to my face instead of curry brownness? Maybe, but I am reconciled to the fact I don't and I'm not in the throws of any Bi-polar worship cycle like yourself. It's why you explode like this, instead of replying to my post on your comment with actual intellect.

Sorry brocel. Try again using an actual argument. :feelsugh:
Ah ,,, sellout. Boot licker, bamboozle, nonsence, ass licker, slave curry cel

i bet u one of those curries who use skin lightening cream.

Ah ,,, sellout. Boot licker, bamboozle, nonsence, ass licker, slave curry cel.
Sellout to what man? I was never "IN" to be out. Calm down Malcom X. Your way is futile. And the spelling of the word is "nonsense" ..you illiterate lefty with whiteman worship syndrome.

Tell me, do you think the Queen of England should give you reparations for being an ethnic? Those damn white colonialist made everything so baddy bad.

Sellout to what man? I was never "IN" to be out. Calm down Malcom X. Your way is futile. And the spelling of the word is "nonsense" ..you illiterate lefty with whiteman worship syndrome.

Tell me, do you think the Queen of England should give you reparations for being an ethnic? Those damn white colonialist made everything so baddy bad.
Next time dont be cheeky and behave urself alright. Just because u wanna be a white mans house boy dont mean others of us also wanna.

Next time dont be cheeky and behave urself alright. Just because u wanna be a white mans house boy dont mean others of us also wanna.
Dude who ARE you? Gtfoh with your "I'm going to take on someone who I know is smarter than me" attitude for popularity or to get a rise of out everyone. People are trying to have some real and decent conversation on these sort of threads. Either contribute with an argument, or again GTFO.

If your argument is "The West is oppressive because.. BOMB", that's weak as shit. The nuclear era needed to begin.

Last edited:
Thanks I will have to watch those. Its amazing when you learn the history how things fall into place making sense.

Like I wondered why is Russia so different than other European countries in how it governs. But then that way back like in the 1200's or something the Mongols made the Duke of Moscow their tax collector and proxy government for all the Russian lands. So it is said the people of Moscow in time adopted the culture and beliefs of their masters the Mongols. The wealth and power of the people of Moscow depended on this very large army, intelligence, police and the Mongols backing them up.

Then with the state being in Moscow and it being so powerful and wealthy, people from all over Russia moved to Moscow, in time making it by far the biggest city. Wherever the central bank, power of taxation, command of the army, control of the state departments is that is where the money is.

It also explains why is Russia always fearful to decentralize power to the regions and more so to the people themselves. Well with massive corruption these are their fiefdoms and serfs they are stealing from. The first thing the people are going to do if they get a lot of freedom is leave Russia and make their own republics.
You know one more interesting thing here in this second documentary review...

As you can clearly see, even historians and academics thought of Zelensky and Ukraine as a major failure and "one of the most corrupt places in the world" .

Its amazing how easily the mainstream public NPCs in America were able to tag onto this "Ukraine is a great place full of heroes" hokum. NPR, BBC, NY Times and Washington Post all tagged on to boost the effect, all because of WE HATE TRUMP and BIDEN for Woh-MEN.

Say you are pounding a city with artillery and rocket trucks then its game over for the defenders? Not really cities are very large in this day and age, they go on and on in all directions. And the defenders are hiding in large concrete buildings, concrete basements of houses even, in underground areas like condo parking underground, then there is underground bunkers they just dug with shovels and maybe put some wood in there as walls and ceiling. High IQ people they even have tunneling equipment to link up things underground. A big city might even have a subway system, then there is the underground water system.

If there is 10,000 soldiers dug in defending the city, you could isolate parts of the city and slowing get positions and move up with your infantry. That is the way it is just a long process.

And the problem the Russians found in Severodonetsk was once the Russian infantry are in parts of the city, then it exposes them to reinforcements Ukrainian infantry coming in and launching counteroffensives. Which then is a bloodbath. You see in Mariupol the big difference was the Ukrainians couldn't reinforce it. So as the Russians and Ukrainians took losses in Mariupol the defenders gradually were running out of people. And any type of weapon or ammo they ran out of they couldn't resupply, and then the Russians could design their attacks to take advantage of the Ukrainians not having that type of weapon.

So why don't the Russians launch a big encirclement and cut off these other cities like they did against Mariupol.

The problem here is the Javelins as your pincers spread out, they are getting hit by Javelins. And if not the lead vehicles, then later the supply routes are being hit by Javelins. Ok why not pursue the small groups of Ukrainians who are in cars and trucks that have the Javelins. Because then you get pulled even further into the countryside. And there is roads going everywhere and villages going everywhere, so now your units pursuing are getting hit.

The vastness of Ukraine starts swallowing up the Russian forces very quickly whenever they try to extend quickly where there isn't cities.. yet there is still these endless farms, roads, villages and towns.

So what can the Russians do. What they are doing, moving up like 0 to 1 km a day with massive artillery and rocket truck bombardment on the Ukrainian positions. And the Russian infantry moving up a little bit and establishing new dug in positions.

Both sides are getting smarter though too. Like the Ukrainian retards were spending much of the day outside in the open then trying to run for cover. So the Russians timed big volleys of artillery to hit at once. And were killing tons of Ukrainians. The surviving Ukrainians taught the new reinforcements.. you have to stay under cover all the time because you don't know when the volleys are going to come.

PS: Its nice to see high IQ guys having a higher chance to stay alive and possibly breed for once. I would have been smart enough and enough self control to be staying hidden all day every day, except for very brief periods when I had no choice but to go out briefly.
Death to ukraine

Death to the ukrainian people

Hail Z!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back